+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Draw on 30th - A disappointing EE, scores will be 900+ on 13th Nov

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice to hear that you still have hope! this is where we need to be careful though, we cannot really expect for a certain that scores will be lower than 450 by December.

Unless CIC accepts more people, say double (3,000 from the current 1,500) per draw, then this hope is in vain. I'm not sure whether you studied the other "express entry" models in other countries. But for New Zealand for example, you can apply for EOI with only 100 points, but in reality they RARELY go down below 140 as cut off to send invites.

The reason? There is constant number of people newly applying to the pool which just replenishes those who have been invited. Meaning, that each draw (they also draw twice a month by the way), the number of candidates which have at least 140 points, get to to be replaced with a more or less number of strong candidates (140 and above).

If you compare this with Canada, it's even worse. Because cut off points even go above 450. The most probable reason why it goes above 450 is due to PNP nominations as they try to maintain invite only for around 1,500 profiles each draw. Take note that this is Canada, and there are more and more people applying if you based on mid year report. In the absence of PNP nominations, it will remain to be 450 (at the current rate).

I'm not making people lose hope, I'm just stating observations based on how "express entry" model works. And for it to go down less than 450 in the long run, you need to either have (1) lesser people applying OR (2) you need to have CIC take in more than 1,500 per draw. The latter is the best hope. CIC should take in more than 1,500 profiles for the cut-off to go below 450.

I should know. I could've sat on around 440 points. This is the max I could get, unless I take up another post-secondary education. My express entry was created last January 2015, yes, I've observed this process this long. And it is only until now that I've stood around 1000 points (I think you have an idea how I got to this).

bestofluck said:
I am still on the highest hopes level,. I am just telling you wait for 2 draws now as Ontario gave 600 points to all of them at a time. I thought that would be distributed and in every draw they would give 600 to a fixed number. But than they gave it in a lot. So don't panic the scores would be less than 450 by December.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prcand said:
Nice to hear that you still have hope! this is where we need to be careful though, we cannot really expect for a certain that scores will be lower than 450 by December.

Unless CIC accepts more people, say double (3,000 from the current 1,500) per draw, then this hope is in vain. I'm not sure whether you studied the other "express entry" models in other countries. But for New Zealand for example, you can apply for EOI with only 100 points, but in reality they RARELY go down below 140 as cut off to send invites.

The reason? There is constant number of people newly applying to the pool which just replenishes those who have been invited. Meaning, that each draw (they also draw twice a month by the way), the number of candidates which have at least 140 points, get to to be replaced with a more or less number of strong candidates (140 and above).

If you compare this with Canada, it's even worse. Because cut off points even go above 450. The most probable reason why it goes above 450 is due to PNP nominations as they try to maintain invite only for around 1,500 profiles each draw. Take note that this is Canada, and there are more and more people applying if you based on mid year report. In the absence of PNP nominations, it will remain to be 450 (at the current rate).

I'm not making people lose hope, I'm just stating observations based on how "express entry" model works. And for it to go down less than 450 in the long run, you need to either have (1) lesser people applying OR (2) you need to have CIC take in more than 1,500 per draw. The latter is the best hope. CIC should take in more than 1,500 profiles for the cut-off to go below 450.

I should know. I could've sat on around 440 points. This is the max I could get, unless I take up another post-secondary education. My express entry was created last January 2015, yes, I've observed this process this long. And it is only until now that I've stood around 1000 points (I think you have an idea how I got to this).

Once the scores would go down you urself would come out and say that the scores wont go below 400. i have read everyone of you who all said the scores would lower when it was steady at 450. You all expected the scores to be 440. now when it is 489 you again come with same logic. None of your logic's have come true.
very soon i shall be also 1038, Its not about we getting the ITAs , its for all those between 400 and 450, i always feel the scores would drop down.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think, it's really about ITAs at the end of the day. else, what's the point of staying in the pool if not to get ITA? sincerely happy for you that you will hit 1038 soon. a very good example that you just don't wait for and just hope cut-off would go down, but rather you can do something about it.

bestofluck said:
Once the scores would go down you urself would come out and say that the scores wont go below 400. i have read everyone of you who all said the scores would lower when it was steady at 450. You all expected the scores to be 440. now when it is 489 you again come with same logic. None of your logic's have come true.
very soon i shall be also 1038, Its not about we getting the ITAs , its for all those between 400 and 450, i always feel the scores would drop down.

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
bestofluck, fair enough, thanks for explaining. Does seem to make some sense. However, its still a guess. You can't gaurantee this will be as high as 900. So still, next time, call it "No Draw on 30th - A disappointing EE, scores COULD BE/MAY BE be 900+ on 13th Nov )"

And then in your message, post exactly what you just explained. It will help a lot of people, and get less people worried or even annoyed with you, as can see by the reactions posted here.

bestofluck said:
Ontario started giving PT from August and September so all Applicants get 600 plus now . After 90 days of periods this 2 draws might see scores go higher. that's logic. that's why it will be 900 plus and than reduce.

Ontario gave 2500 Pt and so half of them got it in 19th draw and half of them will get 600 in 20th draw. So wait for a draw or two to reduce scores.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misleading assumptions tsk..tsk..

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
what is misleading when u dont lead at all?

Seems like youre stating a Fact on the topic you've started. I don't want to argue with you. You're just giving people something to worry about.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
audrey888 said:
Seems like youre stating a Fact on the topic you've started. I don't want to argue with you. You're just giving people something to worry about.
no i am not, don't just guess just see my ports are read by so many. I get positive responses. You just criticize. ya keep away from me. Ur arguments are useless .

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestofluck said:
no i am not, don't just guess just see my ports are read by so many. I get positive responses. You just criticize. ya keep away from me. Ur arguments are useless .
Without wanting to start a massive argument, audrey888 has a point though, your topic title was misleading. And there weren't many positive responses in this thread. You say your posts are read by many, but that might be because you phrased the title so dramatically, when you could tone it down a little.

And P.s. I hate to say this, but when you say your posts are read by many and you get positive responses... Yes your posts show +15 Rating, I just looked at your profile, +15/-44, so you're actually MINUS 29 Rating overall, so you might want to take on board what people are saying to maybe gain a bit more trust.

And just to make sure you don't misinterpret that, I mean, carry on posting whatever you wish, but just make it clear when you are posting fact vs opinion.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
redfox05 said:
Without wanting to start a massive argument, audrey888 has a point though, your topic title was misleading. And there weren't many positive responses in this thread. You say your posts are read by many, but that might be because you phrased the title so dramatically, when you could tone it down a little.

And P.s. I hate to say this, but when you say your posts are read by many and you get positive responses... Yes your posts show +15 Rating, I just looked at your profile, +15/-44, so you're actually MINUS 29 Rating overall, so you might want to take on board what people are saying to maybe gain a bit more trust.

And just to make sure you don't misinterpret that, I mean, carry on posting whatever you wish, but just make it clear when you are posting fact vs opinion.
Mathamatics and statistics are good. not my subjects

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
;D ;D ;D :D so any one think that the score will come to 389 ???? because that where i stand, jan or feb ??????

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

No you don't get positive responses from people,just take a look at your profile and you decide. It's you're arguments that are useless! There's no point of arguing with you.

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
prcand said:

1500 invitations per month should increase at least sometime in the next year since it's not enough to fill immigration targets.

I think CIC significantly reduced their backlog from economic streams this year. Maybe they are waiting for the new calendar year or the new government to pass immigration targets for 2016

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
royalking said:
;D ;D ;D :D so any one think that the score will come to 389 ???? because that where i stand, jan or feb ??????
Sorry to hear that royalking. Again, any guesses are just guesses, but right now we're all seeing when it will drop back to 450. I'm at 481, so I just missed the last one. But hey, its a total gamble, after 450, everyone thought yes, its going down, then it flies up to 489, who knows, the next one could drop down like crazy. Total guesswork. Just hang in there and do your best to squeeze every point you can.

Are there any areas you can improve on points? IELTS/CLB etc? What are your scores for that.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we should just ban all the speculation threads and create a general one where everyone can post in. There have been absolutely no logical patterns to determine a draw score, so please do not waste time and forum bandwidth on these threads.