+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Draw on 30th - A disappointing EE, scores will be 900+ on 13th Nov

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well guys It never happens when we want. That's the system of Express Entry. Now if they don't make a draw on 6th November? the scores would be 900 +

900+ if they don't make a draw on 6th November.

Baljas

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
I am pretty sure there is going to be a draw on 6th Nov . I would assume the score to go up to 900+ if there is no draw in a month .

Marketing Boy

Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
02-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
LANDED..........
Jan'16 (Tentative)
Jicjoc said:
Over 900? :eek: where are you getting that from?
Yes, it's scary. 900+ ! Can't be.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There should be a draw on NOV 6th. CSR will be at least 450 and above.
Hold the faith guys. Work on getting your score higher if you can.

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
All this guessing. Yes I'm as disappointed as the next with the last draw, but all these dramatic guesses about 900+. Does the OP know what they do when they post things like that without facts? This is not a game, and if that 900+ is a guess and not facts, your panicking people for no reasons. This is peoples lives.

And if you insist on sharing your guesswork, then phrase it as a guess out a question. Your thread title makes it sounds like a statement. This is very irresponsible of you. We are here to help each other on this forum, not spread panic.

Please think next time and put yourself in the readers shoes before you post. Again, feel free to post but make clear what your post is based on. May it be personal opinion, guess, averages, calculations, or facts.

sd2005

Jul 13, 2015
redfox05 said:
All this guessing. Yes I'm as disappointed as the next with the last draw, but all these dramatic guesses about 900+. Does the OP know what they do when they post things like that without facts? This is not a game, and if that 900+ is a guess and not facts, your panicking people for no reasons. This is peoples lives.

And if you insist on sharing your guesswork, then phrase it as a guess out a question. Your thread title makes it sounds like a statement. This is very irresponsible of you. We are here to help each other on this forum, not spread panic.

Please think next time and put yourself in the readers shoes before you post. Again, feel free to post but make clear what your post is based on. May it be personal opinion, guess, averages, calculations, or facts.
Agreed!!!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
redfox05 said:

100% Correct

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canada dont need desperate n immature immigrants like this who just speculate without any facts ......totally hopeless post

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
redfox05 said:

Ontario started giving PT from August and September so all Applicants get 600 plus now . After 90 days of periods this 2 draws might see scores go higher. that's logic. that's why it will be 900 plus and than reduce.

Ontario gave 2500 Pt and so half of them got it in 19th draw and half of them will get 600 in 20th draw. So wait for a draw or two to reduce scores.

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The OP, bestofluck, initially seemed to be very optimistic. Made very hopeful statements, and at times bordering on false hopes.

Now, he seemed to be at the direct opposite end. Declararions such as this would cause speculation and undue panic.

Bestofluck, I'm not sure what happened to you. You were a source of high hopes, albeit very unrealistic and to at fault at times. Now, you seem to be very pessimistic. I guess the adage can be applied here, "the bigger they (hope) are, the harder they (hope) fall".

I still trust that you can behave just nice in between, and not extremes. Giving (false) hopes, and now sinking fellow aspirants with unnecessary discouragements.

redfox05 said:

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
bestofluck said:
Ontario started giving PT from August and September so all Applicants get 600 plus now . After 90 days of periods this 2 draws might see scores go higher. that's logic. that's why it will be 900 plus and than reduce.

Ontario gave 2500 Pt and so half of them got it in 19th draw and half of them will get 600 in 20th draw. So wait for a draw or two to reduce scores.
This makes some sense, however, I don't think it will be that high.

Even if there are alot of people with PN's from Ontario, there are still some people in the high 400's going to receive ITA.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prcand said:
The OP, bestofluck, initially seemed to be very optimistic. Made very hopeful statements, and at times bordering on false hopes.

Now, he seemed to be at the direct opposite end. Declararions such as this would cause speculation and undue panic.

Bestofluck, I'm not sure what happened to you. You were a source of high hopes, albeit very unrealistic and to at fault at times. Now, you seem to be very pessimistic. I guess the adage can be applied here, "the bigger they (hope) are, the harder they (hope) fall".

I still trust that you can behave just nice in between, and not extremes. Giving (false) hopes, and now sinking fellow aspirants with unnecessary discouragements.
I am still on the highest hopes level,. I am just telling you wait for 2 draws now as Ontario gave 600 points to all of them at a time. I thought that would be distributed and in every draw they would give 600 to a fixed number. But than they gave it in a lot. So don't panic the scores would be less than 450 by December.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
One_Topsy said:
This makes some sense, however, I don't think it will be that high.

Even if there are alot of people with PN's from Ontario, there are still some people in the high 400's going to receive ITA.

Hope that happens but its the same thing. they would be higher than 470.