+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No BIL and no Unique Client Identifier (UCI) assigned

Zhorro

Jun 5, 2023
Please help me with my case.
I submitted a group application for myself, my wife, and our daughter 9 yo for TRV on June 3rd.
I had a Canadian business visa which was issued in 2011 and expired in May 2013. I don't remember if I provided biometrics in 2011, but anyway, it is more than 10 years.

My wife got BIL in a couple of hours after submission.
My daughter's application says
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
I didn't get BIL, but at the same time, my application also says: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
At the same time, my application doesn't have UCI assigned (but my wife and daughter have it)
I am confused, as I can't understand if I am exempt from biometrics, or if they just didn't process my application YET?

The issue is that for biometrics we need to go to a different country, so we'd better come together rather than one by one to save the costs.

letitgo252

Jun 8, 2023
hey same situation here. i submitted three applications as a group on June 6. Only one received BIL on the submission date. I am going to wait for one week to see if we can all receive the BIL letters.

Reactions: Zhorro

Zhorro

Jun 5, 2023
hey same situation here. i submitted three applications as a group on June 6. Only one received BIL on the submission date. I am going to wait for one week to see if we can all receive the BIL letters.
Finally, on the 7th day after application, I got my UCI and BIL.