+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR Received

KWafrica

Mar 18, 2016
Has anyone experienced delays in received and AOR for their citizenship application? My application was delivered (by courier) on March 17 2016 but I still have not received and AOR, and there is nothing online. I called the call center, but they said they cannot help me until 6 weeks have passed?? (And yes, I did provide an email address).

I'm feeling a little worried, because it seems like most people get their OAR within 2 weeks, and it has been 22 days for me so far with nothing.

algladz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
lanao del norte
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-10
AOR Received.
30-03-11 waiting
Med's Request
00-00-00 waiting
Passport Req..
00-00-00 wating
LANDED..........
12-26-2011 Thank you Lord!
hello, same here my husband mailed our application last march 21 and it was received last march 24. Im worried that until now we haven't received AOR yet..

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KWafrica said:
Has anyone experienced delays in received and AOR for their citizenship application? My application was delivered (by courier) on March 17 2016 but I still have not received and AOR, and there is nothing online. I called the call center, but they said they cannot help me until 6 weeks have passed?? (And yes, I did provide an email address).

I'm feeling a little worried, because it seems like most people get their OAR within 2 weeks, and it has been 22 days for me so far with nothing.
I don't know if this will help.....but my AOR came 50 days (so it's almost 6 weeks :D :D) after they physically received my application.
Best of luck!

KWafrica

Mar 18, 2016
STILL haven't received my AOR :mad: :mad:

I have confirmation that my application was delivered on March 17th, I have the name of the damn person who signed for it!! But nothing!!

I tried calling and they said "call back in a month if you haven't hear anything".

This is the most frustrating thing.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Thats perfectly fine.

It took me 2-3 months for AOR.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In past years AOR was the matter of months but now most of applicants getting AOR in days & maximum in month.So wait little bit more . I personally applied for my spouse & got AOR after 4 days. Check your ecas with UCI some time email may not be inbox.

Najimi

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello Eveyone,
I am advised by CIC to reapply as my application may have been lost. My application was received by Syedny CIC on 13of October and R.LAURENDEAU signed and got the application but I am still waiting for AOR. CIC says currently they work on October 19Applications. CIC call representative checked my application in the system and she told me it is not in the system and it may be lost, she advised me to reapply. The problem is that my original PCC is in the application, beside this, it will be very lengthy process to reapply. She told me that CIC call office does not have communication channels with CIC Sydney Office and my only option is to reapply. Is there any way to contact Sydney office and request them to check my application, I am sure they will have it as I sent my application via FedEx registered mail and CIC Sydney received it. Please advise what should I do?

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Hello Eveyone,
I am advised by CIC to reapply as my application may have been lost. My application was received by Syedny CIC on 13of October and R.LAURENDEAU signed and got the application but I am still waiting for AOR. CIC says currently they work on October 19Applications. CIC call representative checked my application in the system and she told me it is not in the system and it may be lost, she advised me to reapply. The problem is that my original PCC is in the application, beside this, it will be very lengthy process to reapply. She told me that CIC call office does not have communication channels with CIC Sydney Office and my only option is to reapply. Is there any way to contact Sydney office and request them to check my application, I am sure they will have it as I sent my application via FedEx registered mail and CIC Sydney received it. Please advise what should I do?
Don't panic and take a look at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796

Still around 25 % of Oct 13 applicants didn't receive AOR. Also take a look at other days statistic. Call centre agent is clueless.

Reactions: Najimi

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
See. AOR. 50 days. Some 2-3 months. U cnat do nothing but wait learn that early

Najimi

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Don't panic and take a look at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796

Still around 25 % of Oct 13 applicants didn't receive AOR. Also take a look at other days statistic. Call centre agent is clueless.
I think it will be good to wait for one more week. One way to find our application is to talk with your memeber of Parliament and ask him or her to assist. I think before reapplying we should try that.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
I would NOT trust what you have been told on the phone! Just wait. You do know it has been delivered, so do not panic. It takes longer these days.