+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR after 1 week

norppa

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I submitted my PR application last wednesday(18th) night, and my account shows "Review of Eligibility in Progress", but still no AOR.

Most of people on this forum seem to receive AOR within few days after submitting PR application.

Is there anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks!

norppa

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dukhi,

Yes, I had my medical done on March 9, and submitted together with all required documents.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
norppa said:
Hi dukhi,

Yes, I had my medical done on March 9, and submitted together with all required documents.

If its automatic then you need to get . Even I got AOR after 9 hrs .. its not immediate ....

but few people got AOR with in 5 min...

Immigration in Canada really sucks.

norppa

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have only received "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission".
My work permit will expire in June, so I want to apply BOWP as soon as possible.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
You might already know but just in case. You will not get an email for AOR. You have to click a link in the message to download it. It was tricky for me at first.

norppa

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi InCanada_1,

I paid both fees and received an official receipt with a receipt number.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
naga.msbi said:
If its automatic then you need to get . Even I got AOR after 9 hrs .. its not immediate ....

but few people got AOR with in 5 min...

Immigration in Canada really sucks.
I read some where on forum that the thing you get is just a confirmation of receipt not an AOR based on which you cannot apply for BOWP...Is it true??

norppa

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi,

I read in another post that someone has recieved document called "Acknowlgement of receipt" soon after they submitted application.

rasber,

I have only the following message from CIC. Is this the message having a link to AOR?
Only link I see is for the payment receipt.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello,
You have successfully transmitted your Online Application. Your payment receipt number is #0000000.

What happens next?
CIC will review the information and documents that you provided and processing will begin. CIC will notify you by e-mail if we require additional information or documents. You do not need to log into MyCIC to check for messages or updates until you receive an e-mail advising you that you have one.

What if information regarding my application changes?
It is your responsibility to notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include if you move, get a new phone number, etc.

How long will it take to process my Online Application?
Processing times vary. Average processing times can be found at: cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index

If you require additional information on the status of your application after consulting the processing times, contact the Call Centre.

-------------------------------------------