+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR, 9 months passed!!

Farshad67

Jul 31, 2024
My application for private sponsorship was submitted in November 2023, and I received an automatic email confirming that the application was received by IRCC. However, nine months have passed since then, and I still have not received the AOR or G-number. Is this normal?

jundi zakir

Jul 9, 2024
Ethiopia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
ካናዳ
NOC Code......
ካናዳ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15:7/2024
Doc's Request.
28:7:2024
Nomination.....
28/7/2024
AOR Received.
28/7/2024
IELTS Request
28/7/2,24
File Transfer...
15/8/2024
Med's Request
1/9/2024
Med's Done....
4/9/2024
Interview........
15/82024
Passport Req..
አለኝ
VISA ISSUED...
ካናዳ
LANDED..........
ካናዳ
ለለጠየኩት ጥያቀ መልስ አላገኘዉም

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My application for private sponsorship was submitted in November 2023, and I received an automatic email confirming that the application was received by IRCC. However, nine months have passed since then, and I still have not received the AOR or G-number. Is this normal?
Private sponsorship is often a very long process.

Reactions: Farshad67

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
I have not any idea for private Sponsorship , Do you have temporary file No that start with two letter ?
If yes you can call the IRCC call center and ask about it with temporary file No .

Farshad67

Jul 31, 2024
I have not any idea for private Sponsorship , Do you have temporary file No that start with two letter ?
If yes you can call the IRCC call center and ask about it with temporary file No .

No, I don’t. In the automated email from IRCC after my application was submitted by my sponsor, it mentioned this:

"For applications submitted by Groups of Five and Community Sponsors, your application will be created and you will receive an AOR within nine months of submission."

But nine months have passed, and I have not received any email for the AOR or G-number.

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
No, I don’t. In the automated email from IRCC after my application was submitted by my sponsor, it mentioned this:

"For applications submitted by Groups of Five and Community Sponsors, your application will be created and you will receive an AOR within nine months of submission."

But nine months have passed, and I have not received any email for the AOR or G-number.
Sorry , I really haven't any idea about this .
So if you are inland you can call IRCC call center and ask about it .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Processing times are always estimates.

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
Check your process time using processing time tool by entering your location and type of sponsorship on the link.

From what i have seen, sponsorship approval phase is taking longer than usual nowadays. Just hang in there and stay positive while waiting to come to Canada. Spend your time learning something that could benefit you in the future.

Farshad67

Jul 31, 2024
Check your process time using processing time tool by entering your location and type of sponsorship on the link.

From what i have seen, sponsorship approval phase is taking longer than usual nowadays. Just hang in there and stay positive while waiting to come to Canada. Spend your time learning something that could benefit you in the future.

I know the process can be long, but what concerns me is not receiving a G-number after 9 months. It seems weird to me.