+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Acknowledgement of Receipt - PGWP online application

the13thtee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Am going to start work full time tomorrow my employer said okay
And i will update you once i get AOR
when your study permit expires?
My study permit expires on December 31, 2021. What about the validity on your SIN? And did you share any screenshots of application submission to your employer?

arun kumar kannuru

May 26, 2020
Does it have a date on it in terms of validity? Can you share how does it look like?
Yes it has the date and the terms as below

Please attach this letter to your present Study permit Number XXXXXXXXXXXX as proof that
you are authorized to work for any employer, in any occupation with no restriction on hours until April 25, 2022
or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first.
This period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(w) of the Immigration and Refugees
Protection Regulations.

Reactions: jjj123545

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hey guys, so I applied on the 24th 2021 for my PGWP and I got the first submission confirmation but no AoR. All my friends who applied on the 30th and the 1st got their AoR within 3-4 days. Idk what taking mine so long. Is there any way to follow up on my application? I applied with my offer letter where as my colleagues didn't. do you think that might be causing issues?

the13thtee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hey guys, so I applied on the 24th 2021 for my PGWP and I got the first submission confirmation but no AoR. All my friends who applied on the 30th and the 1st got their AoR within 3-4 days. Idk what taking mine so long. Is there any way to follow up on my application? I applied with my offer letter where as my colleagues didn't. do you think that might be causing issues?
I and my friend from the same college applied within a gap of 1 day. We both uploaded our respective job offer letters. She got her AoR within 48 hours and I'm waiting till date.

So, it's not about uploading an offer letter I believe. Anyone else in the same situation? Not getting an AoR?

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
I and my friend from the same college applied within a gap of 1 day. We both uploaded our respective job offer letters. She got her AoR within 48 hours and I'm waiting till date.

So, it's not about uploading an offer letter I believe. Anyone else in the same situation? Not getting an AoR?
Which date did you apply on?

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, but we are on the wrong boat bro. Can anything be done?
I spoke to a few immigration consultants and they said it's okay and I can continue working as long as I have the case number. Since the system is automated, an algorithm run on the back end that verifies certain criterias and generates the AoR. If we did mess up during the uploading process then the ircc will send an email asking to reupload our documents.