+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ANigerian said:
You might be right in your analysis, but remember, what they want to see is unencumbered funds - that is free of any restriction. This means money you can walk up to the bank counter and/or give notice to withdraw in a reasonable time frame.

The pension fund thing, in my opinion, does not fall into this category. However, you might be right and want to chance it!

Peace!!
I agree with you it is quite shaky. So what I have done is gotten my pof and will add the pension statement too.

Thanks ANigerian.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ANigerian said:
You might be right in your analysis, but remember, what they want to see is unencumbered funds - that is free of any restriction. This means money you can walk up to the bank counter and/or give notice to withdraw in a reasonable time frame.

The pension fund thing, in my opinion, does not fall into this category. However, you might be right and want to chance it!

Peace!!
Nice!

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
Dear House,

How will a person know when his/her applications has been returned, does CIC communicate via email or what?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
EAGLE101 said:
Dear House,

How will a person know when his/her applications has been returned, does CIC communicate via email or what?
Hi, the application would be returned back to the applicant by regular mail. No email, it will contain a letter stating why the application was returned.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Hello

My application got to Canada on 8th of September. I used a draft as payment option. I just noticed my NOC1112 has been capped. Is there any chance that mine is there?. What do I do @ this stage?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
My personal view on applications received in May to July 2014 without feedback from CIC.

FOR MAY APPLICANTS.
CC not charged: Application must have been returned and as such check with your country postal services or returned application still in transit.
Note: CIC send by slow snail postal service which could take months to be delivered to an applicant.
DD not encashed: Same as above
PER not received after fee payment: You might have unknowingly deleted the PER email.
If you fall into any of the above mentioned situation, SEND A MAIL INQUIRY TO CIC straight away.
In the subject field mail write FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER.

FOR JUNE APPLICANTS.
CC not charged: Application must have been returned and as such check with your country postal services or returned application still in transit.
Note: CIC send by slow snail postal service which could take months to be delivered to an applicant.
PER not received after fee payment: You might have unknowingly deleted the PER email.
If you fall into any of above mentioned situation, SEND A MAIL INQUIRY TO CIC straight away.

FOR JULY APPLICANTS
Some July applicants are still in the game.
CC not charged till now: Call your bank/card issuer to know if there was any attempt on the card.
If the answer given to you is YES, instruct them to grant such payment if it was CIC.CIC will attempt
to charge your card 3 times and if unsuccessful, such application will be returned.

DD not encash till now: Call the DD issuer for an update on encashment of the draft.
Alternatively contact CIC via email for application update now.
CIC email : cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Good luck to all applicants.

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
ksa0510 said:
My personal view on applications received in May to July 2014 without feedback from CIC.

FOR MAY APPLICANTS.
If you fall into any of the above mentioned situation, SEND A MAIL INQUIRY TO CIC straight away.

FOR JUNE APPLICANTS.
If you fall into any of above mentioned situation, SEND A MAIL INQUIRY TO CIC straight away.

FOR JULY APPLICANTS
Some July applicants are still in the game.
CC not charged till now: Call your bank/card issuer to know if there was any attempt on the card.
If the answer given to you is YES, instruct them to grant such payment if it was CIC.CIC will attempt
to charge your card 3 times and if unsuccessful, such application will be returned.

DD not encash till now: Call the DD issuer for an update on encashment of the draft.
Alternatively contact CIC via email for application update now.
CIC email : cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Good luck to all applicants.
Thanks KSA0510
I am also of the opinion that anybody needs to confirm from the bank if their cards are open. because my bank at one point disabled it because of fraudulent activities until i wrote to them to reopen it again.

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
Hey guys.

I have a deep concern. I may be running out of time for the deadline. My school (believe it or not a UK university) delayed my transcript getting to WES on time. They have finally sent it to WES and WES has given an approximate completion time of 8th Dec 2014.

My concern is if I can be able to send the application on time and it be recieved before the January deadline?

Do Nigerian Applicants still send to Ghana Office?

From your experience how long does it normally take to get a response or a knowledgement?

Thank y'all.

maskuraid

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/01/2014
Hi People,

MR has not come in and i'm worried as people who got nominated in the same NOC have gone further. Some 2014 people too have gotten.

Any suggestions as to what a brother can do?

God bless y'all.

9ja4dLord

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
maskuraid said:
Hi People,

MR has not come in and i'm worried as people who got nominated in the same NOC have gone further. Some 2014 people too have gotten.

Any suggestions as to what a brother can do?

God bless y'all.
Please send a mail to AVO even if you have sent one before. You may want to follow that up with a case specific enquiry. Also, there is a way you can actually ask for details of your application such that you can see even the notes on your file. I think you need someone (maybe a citizen or so) from Canada to initiate it on your behalf. Please find out more about that.

It is well.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
ERROR IN TOTAL APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AS AT TODAY BY CIC
Applications toward capping is 8497 NOT 8101
Latest CC Charged: 27 Aug
Latest DD encashed: 22 July
Latest PER: 17 July
NOC 2173 is capped(1,000)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
wX5 said:
Hey guys.

I have a deep concern. I may be running out of time for the deadline. My school (believe it or not a UK university) delayed my transcript getting to WES on time. They have finally sent it to WES and WES has given an approximate completion time of 8th Dec 2014.

My concern is if I can be able to send the application on time and it be recieved before the January deadline? Get all the other requirements ready so that you are able to send in time for it to enter Canada on or before December 31st, 2014

Do Nigerian Applicants still send to Ghana Office? No, all applications are sent straight to CIO in Nova Scotia, Canada. It is CIO that will send your application Ghana for further processing if they accept it

From your experience how long does it normally take to get a response or a acknowledgment? So far, average of 90 days has been observed before issuance of PER. If your application is returned however, there will be no notification. Your package will be returned to you by postage

Thank y'all.
Hi, see above.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
This is serious. My school is yet to receive mine for verification. what date would WES give me then. i am so frustrated. This is what i started as early as September 2014. i thought it will be my ielts that will delay me. but that will be out tomorrow and i am yet to get my result verified.
wX5 said:
Hey guys.

My concern is if I can be able to send the application on time and it be recieved before the January deadline?

Do Nigerian Applicants still send to Ghana Office?

From your experience how long does it normally take to get a response or a knowledgement?

Thank y'all.

Braindove

Aug 22, 2014
canadamyplace said:
This is serious. My school is yet to receive mine for verification. what date would WES give me then. i am so frustrated. This is what i started as early as September 2014. i thought it will be my ielts that will delay me. but that will be out tomorrow and i am yet to get my result verified.
Contact WES to know how they contact your school for verification (it is usually via email and postal mail), then go to school tell them to check their spam mail or you can also request WES that you want to expedient the process(you will have to pay for them to send the verification via coiurer and your school respond via email). You will get your report within one week after your school respond to the verification.