+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ojoalex

Jul 16, 2011
Thx Solomonwise. We are truly married and we have all evidence to prove that we are married. Like you said we will atach as much evidence as possible, though we have already sent to them originals of our marriage certificates. If you have any ideas of what else that can be used as additional evidence please advise.

If they go actually go through social networks like facebook they would have seen it there cos our marriage pictures are even uploaded in our profile.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojoalex said:
Thx Solomonwise. We are truly married and we have all evidence to prove that we are married. Like you said we will atach as much evidence as possible, though we have already sent to them originals of our marriage certificates. If you have any ideas of what else that can be used as additional evidence please advise.

If they go actually go through social networks like facebook they would have seen it there cos our marriage pictures are even uploaded in our profile.
Then you have nothing to fear....Since you have all of those evidences,you should be fine then.

My reservation is only in the fact that before CIC go to the extent of re-establishing anything,they must have suspected something and all pointing to your marriage with the principal applicant. I would implore you to make sure the evidences are strong enough as you might not have another chance afterwards.

I wish you success!

ojoalex

Jul 16, 2011
Thx solomonwise, I think I agree with you that there's doubt as regards our marriage. I am suspecting the fact that my wife's name in our certificate has "Princess" as part of her name which is not in any of her documents. And the reason it was included is cos she's from a royal family and her dad is a Prince. It's just my thinking anyway cos every other thing shows we are married.

How can one explain that? She's actually a princess but she has it in non of her documents except her marriage certificate.

OSAYI

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2014
Hello all, pls I would like to know if anyone knows or has heard of anyone who used a combination of fixed deposits, savings statements and landed property as proof of funds. That's my situation, thanks

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@ All-Greetings.
Eventually-I am reporting, dear forumites, that our passports with the visa's were delivered to us by DHL midweek.D famous maple leaf on the visa is actually gold coloured!One should just budget abt 2wks from the time one approaches DHL for pick up assistance.

It's strange that having received the visa,I am not so sure again.I am not just knowing tday that I am already 50 but I am wondering whether I hv d energy for the initial adaptation-can be energy sapping.
My next to do is to cntact IOM,will be happy to know of cheaper flight options.We are considering travelling by Nov during my annual leave but will want t return considering all my children are in the university and it's unwise t uproot them abruptly.
I wish to appreciate every one on the forum who hv helped me untie a knot directly or just putting out their experience.God bless you and for others on the queue,God speed

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
TrustingGod said:
@ All-Greetings.
Eventually-I am reporting, dear forumites, that our passports with the visa's were delivered to us by DHL midweek.D famous maple leaf on the visa is actually gold coloured!One should just budget abt 2wks from the time one approaches DHL for pick up assistance.

It's strange that having received the visa,I am not so sure again.I am not just knowing tday that I am already 50 but I am wondering whether I hv d energy for the initial adaptation-can be energy sapping.
My next to do is to cntact IOM,will be happy to know of cheaper flight options.We are considering travelling by Nov during my annual leave but will want t return considering all my children are in the university and it's unwise t uproot them abruptly.
I wish to appreciate every one on the forum who hv helped me untie a knot directly or just putting out their experience.God bless you and for others on the queue,God speed

Congratulations.

I was smiling as I went through your post. One, I was impressed that u already have children in Uni. Two, I widened my eyes at ur age (I kinda thought you'd be in ur thirties), three, I smiled at you not being sure...

Now, about the possibility of you not having the energy to adapt, I understand but disagree. I believe firmly that a Nigerian would adapt anywhere. We r strong in body n spirit and of course we know how to call on God when stuck.

I am sure you would settle in faster than u imagine. Since ur children are no longer teenagers (I presume) I am nt sure there would be a challenge higher than having to raise teenagers over there. It's a plus for you. A kinda working-reitrement package, in the right environment.

If you are an owambe person, sure you would miss the parties n bonding here in naija. U may miss the level of authority u most likely have in ur office too...

All in all, it is up to you.
Congrats again.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrustingGod said:
@ All-Greetings.

Congratulations God ll give u all u need IJN

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
hello seniors,

I need ur guidance here. I just got PER under the fsw 2014.

what is the not stage.

I need ur help.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrustingGod said:
@ All-Greetings.

Congrats..I understand perfectly adaptation wise

You have about three years at least to make a final decision to migrate

In the meantime.. Let your kids use the opportunity

You have a year to land..let them start looking at transfer options.

Education here is stressful at times

Braindove

Aug 22, 2014
I am new on this forum, I have just started gathering my documents for FSW. Can someone give me overview of what to expect. Do I really need an agent?

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
teed618 said:
hello seniors,

what is the not stage.

I need ur help.

Congrats and welcome to the waitingggggggggggggggg phase. MR from AVO is next,it might be a very long wait so carry on with your NORMAL life.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
teed618 said:
hello seniors,

what is the not stage.

I need ur help.
I think the next stage is the Medical Request.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ojoalex said:
Thx solomonwise, I think I agree with you that there's doubt as regards our marriage. I am suspecting the fact that my wife's name in our certificate has "Princess" as part of her name which is not in any of her documents. And the reason it was included is cos she's from a royal family and her dad is a Prince. It's just my thinking anyway cos every other thing shows we are married.

How can one explain that? She's actually a princess but she has it in non of her documents except her marriage certificate.
There is nothing to worry about. I was asked to established the paternity of my children bcos there is almost 6yrs difference between my second and third child. The evidence was produced including about 65 photos and that settle it.
You will be victorious.

Cheers

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
OSAYI said:
Hello all, pls I would like to know if anyone knows or has heard of anyone who used a combination of fixed deposits, savings statements and landed property as proof of funds. That's my situation, thanks
Accra reject my landed property as part of POF.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
TrustingGod said:
@ All-Greetings.

Congratulations