+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Wishing everyone a Favour filled week ahead ;D

It is well...

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
Omo Naija said:
Wishing everyone a Favour filled week ahead ;D

It is well...
Amen Oh! Omo Naija

rizo

Aug 6, 2013
Thanks @polestar, I saw the timelines on the CIC site to be 27 months and was hoping the real timelines might be shorter than that.

Hopefully it will be faster this year since there are no fsw 2012 applications.

Fingers crossed.

PS: Congrats on ur PR.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
rizo said:
Thanks @ polestar, I saw the timelines on the CIC site to be 27 months and was hoping the real timelines might be shorter than that.

Hopefully it will be faster this year since there are no fsw 2012 applications.

Fingers crossed.

PS: Congrats on ur PR.
Is the 27 months from Application filed date or from AOR date?

Busy Bee

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Sahik said:
I just want to Thank God that after only 5 weeks in Canada I found a job in my field! God is indeed faithful!

congratulations Sahik on your job!!More of God's favor as you integrate speedily.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
ofonzo said:
My Naija people,

How una dey? It's with great gratitude to GOD Almighty that I wish to say that My family and I finally landed in Calgary on Friday, 2nd of August. We transitted to Calgary through Frankfurt on Air-Canada flight. Flight and cabin crew were wonderful. I just want to thank Jesus for bringing to pass that which my heart has always desired.
We landed in Calgary international at 12:15pm, and straight through to immigration, it was a long line but processing is done pretty quickly, it got to our turn, immigration officer asked us, if were visiting, we told her we were landing as permanent residents today, she asked for our passports/visas and she looked at the COPR, she cancelled the visas, she also went through our landing cards, asked what kind of food we brought and how much money we were carrying and if we had goods to follow (GTFs) she wrote everything on the landing card and said "Welcome to Canada", I told her I have always wanted to hear those words. She directed us to another desk to go to process the landing papers(COPR). At this desk, the IO asked me to sign for the kids since I was the the principal applicant. He stamped the COPR after all COPRs were filled and wished us best of luck. He directed us to customs, who looked through the information on the landing cards, young customs lady asked if the money we had ($12,000) was in the possession of one person and that is not what they want, coincidentally, my wife had $4k, while I had $8k, she signed off on the card as okay. She now asked for our goods to follow list, i had prepared two copies of this list, she asked me to value them, attached another form, stamped the forms and asked me to endorse the forms and we were done with landing. We picked up two trolleys, picked up our bags and headed out to arrivals.
A point to note, while On board the plane, landing cards were distributed to all passengers. The landing card requires information on your address in Canada, the money you are bringing and if you have any agricultural products you are bringing to Canada. Please don't try to hide anything, answer the questions truthfully, please tick yes on the card. One guy didn't admit what he was bringing something in and he got pulled aside, the customs were very upset that he tried to conceal it, I am not sure if it was money or produce but he didn't find it easy. There is a $400 fine for not declaring food items and that goes on your record, you don't want to start your new life that way, trust me.
It's a holiday weekend here (Heritage Day)so we haven't been able to do social insurance, Alberta healthcare registration and open a bank account, we intend to do that tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.
We are in Calgary for landing and will spend only 3 weeks, we intend to be back finally in the next 12 -18 months, God wiling.

To everyone still waiting for PRV, it is worth the wait, don't despair and don't agonize, just prepare with getting information and doing certifications. So far I am told, it's experience, certifications before educational degree that goes a long way in getting a job here. I will be sitting for the PMP exams in a few months.

Aunty IG, may GOD Almighty bless you, hear your prayers from on high and bring you to your desired haven. In a short time, you and your family will also be here. Thanks for your encouragement, your follow -ups. God will raise men and woment to assist you and yours.
Bukonla and Supa, we dey expect una o!
congrats Ofonzo on your safe landing!!

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
XuiXu said:
I didn't even bother with all this, I just bought a Canadian Birth Certificate from someone and then applied for a passport, It costed me 500 dollars. The guy I got it from was someone named Jann. I payed 500 through western union and after 2 days I got my Canadian documents and flew here with no issues. Dont waste your time applying through the government. They wont help you if your Chinese. Jason Kenney is a racist.

The guy i got it from his email is jannhuuu @ yahoo.ca
Guys pls BEWARE...ds is real scam he/she posted in other threads too. Wish u all d best
Kayb

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
XuiXu said:
I didn't even bother with all this, I just bought a Canadian Birth Certificate from someone and then applied for a passport, It costed me 500 dollars. The guy I got it from was someone named Jann. I payed 500 through western union and after 2 days I got my Canadian documents and flew here with no issues. Dont waste your time applying through the government. They wont help you if your Chinese. Jason Kenney is a racist.

The guy i got it from his email is jannhuuu @ yahoo.ca

We are not desperate here. Look for your victims some where else.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
mayoress said:
We are not desperate here. Look for your victims some where else.
True talk. I am fully aligned. We are sincere people of honesty and integrity in this forum, kindly look for your victims elsewhere.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations Ofonzo and Amen to your prayers.

Ig

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Hakpoguma said:
True talk. I am fully aligned. We are sincere people of honesty and integrity in this forum, kindly look for your victims elsewhere.
Correct. I support.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kayb said:
Guys pls BEWARE...ds is real scam he/she posted in other threads too. Wish u all d best
Kayb
I think he \ she need 2 wake up ... Still sleeping, He \ she should know dis forum is for the intellects

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
The most important particulars to pursue after landing is your PR Card,SIN card, Alberta health card and bank accounts.
Permanent Resident Card
This is sent automatically to your landing address (address you provided to immigration on your landing card at the airport). It now takes 70days. You can update your address after landing on the CIC website.

SIN Cards
I had to go to Service Canada at the executive one building near the McMahon stadium. When I got there, there were several people, I believe it was because of the holiday period, I was told I would have to wait for two hours on the queue but it took about 50 minutes for us to b attended to, I was given a form to fill to provide the names of my parents and my date of birth, my wife also had to fill a form. We also provided our cOPR and passports for official's review.The SIN numbers were generated and print outs handed to us, SIN numbers were generated for the kids as well. SIN cards will be sent to our address within 14 days.

Alberta Health Insurance
We went to a registry in Lions Park Mall, the personnel said we had to provide 2 pieces of ID ( passport, drivers license), COPR and a lease agreement for our current address, we are staying at a friend's place and did not have a lease agreement. So we couldn't register there. The next day we went to a registry in NE, registry personnel also asked for a lease agreement, utility bill to indicate our residence, w didn't have either.
Just when I was given up,I got in contact with Zajeb (on this forum) and he said there was a registry in NE that don't require any utility bill, the registry is somewhere in Panorama NE, I went there and I got the Alberta health forms, received and approved. The young lady said the cards will be ready within a week.

I haven't opened a bank account yet, I am still scouting around at what they all have to offer.I will share that information later.

Regards

Ofonzo

Mama IG,
Your labor of love will never been in vain in Jesus name. We dey expect you.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Thanks for sharing these valuable info....

May God Favour you in your new home !

ofonzo said:
The most important particulars to pursue after landing is your PR Card,SIN card, Alberta health card and bank accounts.
Permanent Resident Card
This is sent automatically to your landing address (address you provided to immigration on your landing card at the airport). It now takes 70days. You can update your address after landing on the CIC website.

SIN Cards
I had to go to Service Canada at the executive one building near the McMahon stadium. When I got there, there were several people, I believe it was because of the holiday period, I was told I would have to wait for two hours on the queue but it took about 50 minutes for us to b attended to, I was given a form to fill to provide the names of my parents and my date of birth, my wife also had to fill a form. We also provided our cOPR and passports for official's review.The SIN numbers were generated and print outs handed to us, SIN numbers were generated for the kids as well. SIN cards will be sent to our address within 14 days.

Alberta Health Insurance
We went to a registry in Lions Park Mall, the personnel said we had to provide 2 pieces of ID ( passport, drivers license), COPR and a lease agreement for our current address, we are staying at a friend's place and did not have a lease agreement. So we couldn't register there. The next day we went to a registry in NE, registry personnel also asked for a lease agreement, utility bill to indicate our residence, w didn't have either.
Just when I was given up,I got in contact with Zajeb (on this forum) and he said there was a registry in NE that don't require any utility bill, the registry is somewhere in Panorama NE, I went there and I got the Alberta health forms, received and approved. The young lady said the cards will be ready within a week.

I haven't opened a bank account yet, I am still scouting around at what they all have to offer.I will share that information later.

Regards

Ofonzo

Mama IG,

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ofonzo said:
Permanent Resident Card

SIN Cards

Alberta Health Insurance

Regards

Ofonzo

Mama IG,
@ Ofonzo congrats , what a nice experience & thanks for sharing it ... God will perfect what he have started in your family IJN