+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Dmaks said:
Thanks Ig

Dear forumites
I know Accra's timeline fluctuates, but can anyone please tell what the average waiting period is from when medicals are done to when the PPR is received.

Regards
Data available to me says 101days

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congrats Lucasvilla..... I guess your spirit alerted you of the pending MR release, when you made your statement. Wishing all the all best as your progress through this phase.

Looking forward to more rains of MRs and PPRs.

Regards

Lucasvilla said:
Glory be to Almighty Allah, Most Beneficent Most Merciful.

Two days ago, i posted that am smelling MR and MR arrived yesterday
but cud'nt check my email until this morning.

I live here in Dubai going 3yrs now, can i do my medical here or i need to Fly
to Africa ?

I was asked to provide newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669).

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
@Tolu...congrats....Glory be to God for your landing and the safe trip for you and yours.

Great insight you have provided about immigrants flooding Calgary and Naija is not lagging behind. Good news for us also planning to relocate in Calgary.

Cheers - enjoy your stay and may God's blessings be with you and yours.
AVO - please let more landing experiences begin.....more MRs and more PPR for those who are yet to get to the promise land IJNA.

Toluwanile said:
My dear pple, it is with serious mixed feeling that I return to the house today. My heart go out to Mrs Costa D. It's been quite a shock to learn of the demise of our brother. I pray that the Lord will grant the family and indeed this house the fortitude to bear the loss. Pls my sister if you reading this, I want you to know that God will surely stand by you and will bring you out of this dark period into a glorios light. He will neither leave you nor forsake you. He will be father to your children and his everlasting arm will support you.
But the bible says in all things we should thank God. I give glory to God for finally bringing me to the Land of Canada 2wks ago. The journey was smooth via lufthansa. The service on the plane was quite ok. Landing in Calgary was very soft, but passing thru immigration took some time sa there were many immigrants. Landing that day. Most food items were permited, infact the custom officer asked me if. I was carrying dried fish, egusi, dried leave[bitter leaf] etc without opening my bag. I answered yes to all. Then she now asked if I had yam or yam powder in my bag and i said no. It was at this point she now politely asked me to open my bag. Pls I'm saying this so that we will all be careful to say the truth. Because you can never predict these pple. She checked the bag and then showed me the out.

Pls I want to plead with us to be patient with landed seniors. This is a busy country. Since I landed, my mind has always been here, but low and behold, due to many factors including getting internet to use without belabouring my host, i have just been able to write now.
Calgary is flooded with immigrants and Naija is not lagging behind at all. Pls let's all research well and pray well before chosing a province to settle. Though still young in the city, but i counsel health workers coming to calgary to be ready to go to school immediately with the help of grants and loans from govt. People whom I found doing well are those who didn't waste time before seeking for Canadian certificate. By God's grace, I have decided to do same. This is my own two cent o.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
Dmaks said:
Thanks Ig

Dear forumites
I know Accra's timeline fluctuates, but can anyone please tell what the average waiting period is from when medicals are done to when the PPR is received.

Regards
Bros, go and do your medicals first now before you start counting! Abi the thing dey shake your body now.

eminent08

Feb 1, 2012
kudos for the Gud wk...pls how can i apply for the quebec skilled worker......where can i take test of french in nigeria....thanks.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@Dmaks,many thanks for the lead

@Lucasvilla,I rejoice with u and declare that mine shall manifest shortly o

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!For Quebec application,just google"Quebec immigration" and open the given website.Click on where you have "immigrate" and click on permanent worker section.There you will get full details.To write french test,visit Alliance Francaise at alagomeji,Yaba.

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@Toluwanile,Congrats fellow Calgarian (A prospective Calgarian)
we shall catch up with u guys soon as we heartily wish you the very best bet in Canada.
accept my congratulations. 8).

B-jay
MI 3

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
EMO said:
@ Lucasvilla
Congratulation. This is a good one coming out of AVO.

@ Toluwanile
Congratulations. Thank God for safe landing.

@ Dmaks
Congratulations. Please do not delay in your dealings with Accra. The man in Ottawa is a like our Sanusi here o. He may wakes up tomorrow with a new dream.

Wishing all well and looking forward to seeing ma people in MI2 & 3 get their MR and PPR class get their prized letter.

Cheers

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
To the glory of the God, my family and I had a safe trip to Montreal, Canada on the 28th of September, 2012. Below is the gist of the landing experience.

Our flight was via Royal Air Maroc for 6.50 am, we got to the MM airport at about 5.30am, checking in took a few minutes because we had to rearrange our baggage to max of 23kg per bag X2 allowed for each passenger (i.e. 3 plus 1 infant), luckily all our baggage scaled through with the rest carried as hand luggage without paying for extra despite all the food stuff packed i.e. elubo, garri, ogi, dried fish, beans etc to name a few. Scaling through the immigration and other officials was very brief and as soon as we were done we boarded the plane immediately.

The flight to Casablanca lasted about 4 hours and our connecting flight to Montreal was for another 4 hours which flew by in no time, again we boarded with ease and this time the flight lasted another 8 hours to Montreal, Canada. The on-board experience was cool though no movies, the meal was ok but not of the class of Emirate airline if you know what I mean.

After landing, scaling through the immigrations was easy after declaring the items in our baggage and we were referred to see the Canadian Boarder Services after picking our baggage which was intact. There were other landed immigrants so it took some time to get to our turn. We were asked whether we would be bringing in other stuff later and we answered no, we were asked to updated our address as soon as we have one for the processing of the PR cards, we were given details for other service we would need to contact for our integration process and also advised on the importance of the safe keeping of our COPR forms. There was no further check of our baggage & POF which was only declared, the officer advised that it is better to withdraw from ATM outside the airport because the withdrawal amount in the airport has been pegged to about only $300. The whole process took about 2 and half hours.
Right from the airport, picking a taxi was with a queuing system and we were gotten a van because of our plenty baggage and off we went to a hotel. We were in the hotel for two days and with the assistance of a landed senior in the person of Francomaj (simply a fantastic person) we were able to secure an apartment by Sunday (Gods favor) and moved in immediately.

Monday, we registered for our SIN and Medical Insurance (the MI was treated as having landed the whole of September, hence we have only 2 months waiting period, God's favor I guess), we were also able to open bank accounts. Tuesday, continued with other registrations as part of the integration process and getting things to get us well settled in the new apartment.

The Canadian experience has been really great, the weather is still very ok, we even had some periods of sunshine yesterday, the system works very well with the metro, buses and the general transportations system, one can easily find his way around with a map.

I'm currently playing catch up with limited internet access (currently working on having one at home), hence my congrats goes to all those that have had one form of update or the other, for all those still expecting one form of update or the other, God will make it happen soonest.

Cheers

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrats Toluwanile may the lord bless and favour you.
@ 4glory as your name is so shall your life in Canada be. You shall indeed experience glory and grace of God almighty, all the best in the days ahead.

@Lucas Congrats on your MR God's favour and divine speed all the way

@all let's keep on keeping on as we trust God for more updates in the coming days

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
4glory, congrat on your landing to God's Own country... your journey was excellent.

Thanks for all the wishes, you guyz really rock ma world.

I booked an appointment already for tomorrow here in Dubai and am getting ma draft tomorrow morning has well God's willing
because its very easier here.

Hopefully, i want to finish everything tomorrow and start counting my 8wks like my seniors :) :) :)

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
hmmmmm so many good news here.. i am really happy for y'all. Congrats toluwanile and 4glory for a successful landing. Gods favor will never depart from u.. congrats to luscavilla and other MR recepient, make una go for medicals shaperly cos no time for delay oo. and to all PPR recepiients, congrats as well and safe trip to accra..

MI2&3 make una just relax cos our turn is lurking around.. Them go soon begin dance alanta & azonto for us.. Abi una no trust God?

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Oya tell us!
ayd said:
dear forumites,

guess who just got PPR??? ;D