+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Just now....as I was browsing.....stay tuned!!!

I saw Pa Naija Pikin on Skype..We talked.

He then confirmed to me that he is Pa Mufu the great. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can you imagine my own personal person doing that to me? :-X :-X :-X But I have forgiven him.

That's the news o.

By the grase of God MRs, PPRs will land for us all IJMNA...We prayed on saturday and am sure God answereth prayers.

So let's continue to hope on HIM gbam gbam GBOSAAAAA!!!!

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Right said:

He then confirmed to me that he is Pa Mufu the great. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can you imagine my own personal person doing that to me? :-X :-X :-X But I have forgiven him.

That's the news o.

By the grase of God MRs, PPRs will land for us all IJMNA...We prayed on saturday and am sure God answereth prayers.

Pa Right, .....Pa Right, .....Pa Right,

hmmmmmm

How many times i call you.

You better tell us now now. If you think say you go escape buying Chairman in trailer load for me. You dey joke.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:

That's the news o.

mmmmmmmhhhhhh

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:

That's the news o.

hmmmh ! I seriously suspect Pa Right has gotten his PPR. ::) ::) ::) ???. That is the real breaking news :p :p i am already take 2 bottles of chairman knack for my head in celebration. The third one is knacking my head now. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Kcsider

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:

That's the news o.

Pa right! as u talke saaaaaay Naija Pikin na Pa MUFU o o o .... Na olde newz be that......

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
hmmmh ! I seriously suspect Pa Right has gotten his PPR. ::) ::) ::) ???. That is the real breaking news :p :p i am already take 2 bottles of chairman knack for my head in celebration. The third one is knacking my head now. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Kcsider
I am telling you the truth GBAM. ;D :eek: Nothing but the truth GBOSA! :p :p :p

PPR will come when it will come and am so sure about that na ni.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Right said:

That's the news o.

8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Honestly the thread was becoming too boring and people are not hype so, Pa Right needs to rise up and charge the forum!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here you are now.......Kpopi, Spokes,Spicey, EMO, Kcider (taking chairman) for my sake!!1

Let's go there please Gbam gbam GBOSAAAAAA!!!!! :p :p :p

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Pa Mufu,
Na true talk? :-X

Pa Right,
No be say i dey doubt you sir ;D
Right said:

That's the news o.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Right said:
PA NAija Pikin come and see all these attachee o!!!!!!
No be small attachee ooo. The husbands are too busy so we dey help them out. Abi e no good like that?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Honestly the thread was becoming too boring and people are not hype so, Pa Right needs to rise up and charge the forum!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here you are now.......Kpopi, Spokes,Spicey, EMO, Kcider (taking chairman) for my sake!!1

Let's go there please Gbam gbam GBOSAAAAAA!!!!! :p :p :p

You know my stand about this your chairman. So you need to Faroukish my name from that list. Simply put chairman is not a good way to praise God for His unmerited grace and favour we all have received to create a passage for us and our family out of the present confusion that needs divine intervention.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
You know my stand about this your chairman. So you need to Faroukish my name from that list. Simply put chairman is not a good way to praise God for His unmerited grace and favour we all have received to create a passage for us and our family out of the present confusion that needs divine intervention.
That brackets is only for KCsinder....Pls read well o.

BTW who told you that taking of chairman is forbidden? Pls don't bring that to the forum....let's just continue the co-existence in the manner that we have been doing it. TOLERANCE!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
That brackets is only for KCsinder....Pls read well o.

BTW who told you that taking of chairman is forbidden? Pls don't bring that to the forum....let's just continue the co-existence in the manner that we have been doing it. TOLERANCE!
As i wrote yesterday, i have interpreted the breaking news from PA RIGHT :-\ :-\ :-\ It's only a matter of seconds and minutes before it comes to the open :p :p :p.
'' i am still taked some additional bottles up chairmanes and take celebration the gud news. After close of work n'abali yesterday, i am go to Iya tawa chop n quench to chop isi ewu n nkwobi with abacha ncha.'' ;D ;D

I am take my heart to congrstulated all who is be expecting good news from Accra - it is well.

Borrowing from Pa Mufu Englishes

Kcsider

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011