+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
I need input(s) please. My request for MR is without request for PCC. Is this okay or had there been such case(s) before now?

Kindly comment. Thanks in advance.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lukeke said:
I need input(s) please. My request for MR is without request for PCC. Is this okay or had there been such case(s) before now?

Kindly comment. Thanks in advance.
Where you asked to pay RPRF if you were not asked to pay RPRF then its not an issue but if you were asked to pay for the RprF then its possible they are satisfied with ur security check result

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
DIAMONDX said:
Where you asked to pay RPRF if you were not asked to pay RPRF then its not an issue but if you were asked to pay for the RprF then its possible they are satisfied with ur security check result
Thanks Diamondx. Yes I was asked to pay RPRF (for spouse and myself) - RPRF request came with the MR.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lukeke said:
Thanks Diamondx. Yes I was asked to pay RPRF (for spouse and myself) - RPRF request came with the MR.
Then wait for your ppr it is really not an issue you should be worried about I hv seen cases like that in this forum where pcc was not requested for again

Most times they request for pcc mr pppr pf together

So relax worry not n pray for ur ppr to be released asap

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
@ DIAMONDX,

Thanks for your response.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
My people please join in praying again this evil that is trying to hit Naija again. A plane just went down in Lagos today again, with 153 people presumed to be on board.

Please pray. These are someones brothers, sisters, children, husbands, wives and friends.

God please have mercy on us. Dear Lord do not turn away from us at this time but show forth your mercy and goodness.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Amen.. Its so so sad. God please have mercy on us...

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija poepols before i am narration part 3, i am dey here with heavy heart, i am weepings :'(, for my beloved naija poepols who is die for dana air crash.all of we here is dey in a very sad moodses.this thing wey is happen is just shut up my mouth :( :( :(.please before you is read my part 3, i am beggings all of yous to observation one minute eye closed and pray prayer for the departed souls, and for them families.thank sir.

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who died in that plane crash today,
still live in Your presence, their lives change but do not end.
We pray for their families, friends, and for all the dead,
known to you alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one Naija family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.

PART 3

my poepols after i am now recovery the bag wey is lost but found,i am reach house very tiring but happiness for heart.i am now continue to swallow ''chairman brother''.small time now all my friendses who is come to welcomes us is go home,and only we is lefted for house to sleep.my poepols the night is warm so we is put airconditioner.you no go believes it,next day slef is warm.next day me and wife is waka with leg go one bank wey is near us, TD canada trust and is open account.the oyibo girl is encouragement we to open 3 accounts.savings(jointed),CADselect current(jointed),USDborderless(jointed).jointed account is we decision.we is get more CAD for our USD.i thank Baba God for that ones.small time all of we is go do SIN but one of my childrenses is not get him own same day.the aunty is tells me say the boy name is long well well say camputer is reference him form to head office for manual entry, say it will be send go our mail box.na only she know what she is talks.after that one we is go for health card,but no fit finish as the office want closed.so this one is shift for another day.my poepols to moves about for here with plenty childrenses is serious hardness o.we is use van and if friend is help us, he is go 3 trips :D.but the plenty childrenses is also plenty monies for childrenses benefitses :p.so now my wife will be chop ones chop twos plus even chop threeses :p.
my poepols, on day 3 we is go for childrenses school wey is just dey near we house, and registration them.but the school is still send we go the Catholic district school board for grade test.my poepols as we is waka back to house, one bad thing is happen to Alagaba Mufu. two dog is just run out from them house and pursue me,and i am run and is shout; ''make una come o'' ''make una come o'' ,''who is get dogs o'', but no bodies is answer me. the thing wey is surprise me is be say the dogs is not even look my childrenses and wife side, the dogses are only concentration on trying to bitings me for my part of bodies wey is private, motor slef nearly knack me down when i am ran.anyway, Baba God save me as He always do. but my little girl is tell she mama say; ''mummy i didn't know daddy can run like this''. small pikins wetin she knows.
my poepols the day wey is follow,my friend and brother Pa Seglad is come appear.i am tells naija this, Seglad is be more than friend, he is be my brother.ever since that day it is be me and Pa Seglad.we is go shopping, waka about, siddon and story and laughings about Alagba Mufu and Naija Pikins. it is just be like say we is know each other since ancient days.and that one never finish o. Pa Oloye is also appear Gbam!,anothar wonderful brother,who is very eagerness to help for any way. both of thems is now pampers me pass pikins.before Pa Seglad is sleep, he is call,he is wake up for morning he is call,as he is come back from work he is stop for my house and we is comot till i am tiring,he is even give me him jeep to be drive about make i am for master traffic rules for canada city.even Pa Oloye slef is call from office to know how we is do,and anything wey i am want him to help us do.my poepols, make we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remains united,naija poepols are wonderful poepols,leave tribe matter,i am happy with Babe Ig for startings this thread,she has contribution her quota in no small ways.as i am write now Pa Oloye is just waka enter with madam and all their childrenses.
To be continued..........

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Lord have mercy on our Nation n let these trying period come to an end IJN amen.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Fellow Nigerians

Today is indeed a sad day . May God have mercy on Nigerians and Nigeria.

Last week was NO MR,NO PPR. Let's hope for the beat this week.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
[size=15pt]On 11 May a similar Dana Air plane - possibly the same one - developed a technical problem and was forced to make an emergency landing in Lagos, our correspondent adds. Nigeria, like many African countries, has a poor air safety record, though some efforts have been made to improve it since a spate of airline disasters in 2005.

quote from BBC report

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
my naija poepols before i am narration part 3, i am dey here with heavy heart, i am weepings :'(, for my beloved naija poepols who is die for dana air crash.all of we here is dey in a very sad moodses.this thing wey is happen is just shut up my mouth :( :( :(.please before you is read my part 3, i am beggings all of yous to observation one minute eye closed and pray prayer for the departed souls, and for them families.thank sir.

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who died in that plane crash today,
still live in Your presence, their lives change but do not end.
We pray for their families, friends, and for all the dead,
known to you alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one Naija family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.

PART 3

my poepols after i am now recovery the bag wey is lost but found,i am reach house very tiring but happiness for heart.i am now continue to swallow ''chairman brother''.small time now all my friendses who is come to welcomes us is go home,and only we is lefted for house to sleep.my poepols the night is warm so we is put airconditioner.you no go believes it,next day slef is warm.next day me and wife is waka with leg go one bank wey is near us, TD canada trust and is open account.the oyibo girl is encouragement we to open 3 accounts.savings(jointed),CADselect current(jointed),USDborderless(jointed).jointed account is we decision.we is get more CAD for our USD.i thank Baba God for that ones.small time all of we is go do SIN but one of my childrenses is not get him own same day.the aunty is tells me say the boy name is long well well say camputer is reference him form to head office for manual entry, say it will be send go our mail box.na only she know what she is talks.after that one we is go for health card,but no fit finish as the office want closed.so this one is shift for another day.my poepols to moves about for here with plenty childrenses is serious hardness o.we is use van and if friend is help us, he is go 3 trips :D.but the plenty childrenses is also plenty monies for childrenses benefitses :p.so now my wife will be chop ones chop twos plus even chop threeses :p.
my poepols, on day 3 we is go for childrenses school wey is just dey near we house, and registration them.but the school is still send we go the Catholic district school board for grade test.my poepols as we is waka back to house, one bad thing is happen to Alagaba Mufu. two dog is just run out from them house and pursue me,and i am run and is shout; ''make una come o'' ''make una come o'' ,''who is get dogs o'', but no bodies is answer me. the thing wey is surprise me is be say the dogs is not even look my childrenses and wife side, the dogses are only concentration on trying to bitings me for my part of bodies wey is private, motor slef nearly knack me down when i am ran.anyway, Baba God save me as He always do. but my little girl is tell she mama say; ''mummy i didn't know daddy can run like this''. small pikins wetin she knows.
my poepols the day wey is follow,my friend and brother Pa Seglad is come appear.i am tells naija this, Seglad is be more than friend, he is be my brother.ever since that day it is be me and Pa Seglad.we is go shopping, waka about, siddon and story and laughings about Alagba Mufu and Naija Pikins. it is just be like say we is know each other since ancient days.and that one never finish o. Pa Oloye is also appear Gbam!,anothar wonderful brother,who is very eagerness to help for any way. both of thems is now pampers me pass pikins.before Pa Seglad is sleep, he is call,he is wake up for morning he is call,as he is come back from work he is stop for my house and we is comot till i am tiring,he is even give me him jeep to be drive about make i am for master traffic rules for canada city.even Pa Oloye slef is call from office to know how we is do,and anything wey i am want him to help us do.my poepols, make we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remains united,naija poepols are wonderful poepols,leave tribe matter,i am happy with Babe Ig for startings this thread,she has contribution her quota in no small ways.as i am write now Pa Oloye is just waka enter with madam and all their childrenses.
To be continued..........

Thank sir

How you take got thirteen childrenes na you born them abi u adoption them meself I wan see if I go fit to get fifteen. Abeg told me how u manage

Thank ser

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
[size=15pt]On 11 May a similar Dana Air plane - possibly the same one - developed a technical problem and was forced to make an emergency landing in Lagos, our correspondent adds. Nigeria, like many African countries, has a poor air safety record, though some efforts have been made to improve it since a spate of airline disasters in 2005.

quote from BBC report
This is indeed sad news, i pray that God will grant the family of victims the fortitude to bear the lost and avert the future occurrence

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
COME AND JOIN ME SING HALLELUYAH, JEHOVAH JERAH HAS DONE ME WELL X2

Got my MR,PCC and RPRF 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVO ONE THE MOVE INDEED. 8) :-* :D :p :) ;)

@ ALL CHECK THIS OUT
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-transform2.asp

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
COME AND JOIN ME SING HALLELUYAH, JEHOVAH JERAH HAS DONE ME WELL X2

Got my eMR,PCC and RPRF 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVO ONE THE MOVE INDEED. 8) :-* :D :p :) ;)

@ ALL CHECK THIS OUT
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-transform2.asp