+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imole said:
I have pleasure to announce to the house that I finaly sail through
the medical. I was asked to come for my VISA any Monday just a few
minutes ago. I must say a big thank you to all forumites and I want to
advice strongly that the waiting may be long your turn...our turn is
around the corner. Thank you all for standing by me through thick and
thin... I will rejoice and be rejoiced with...we shall all smile. Amen.
Congratulations!!!

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
a big big congrats to you Imole!!! Accra is working oh.Our good Lord will remember us all in Jesus name.Amen

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BFD explanied by Captain Qoarx

What is BF'D ? --EXPLAINED >>>
« on: April 20, 2010, 11:25:47 am »
All about BF'D :
-Only for some of us who didn't know...

BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day/date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This actually serves to eliminate unnecessary clogging of the system... that if there is nothing further to add in a particular file, the VO moves to another case file to work on, rather than holding onto the same one.

What happens on a BF'D
In simple terms it is the date that the file will be looked at [again], assessed, reviewed by your case handling officer at the CHC. S/he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made [to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made/taken. Basically it serves as a 'Reminder Tool' to the case processing officer & that your file is not 'forgotten'.

Now, if the VO observes that something is lacking [that which was asked for], s/he will probably attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The situation is fluid & no one can really provide a sanguine comment on it.

Will the file be 'only' looked at a BF'D
No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [eg. background/security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If they are waiting for something and it comes as expected then the file continues to be processed further, if not then the file will be next reviewed on the BFD 'only'.

An Example
Every time we get a letter/email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010.

However, if your medical results are received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results didn't come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -the BF'D day.

How many BF'Ds we get
Some BF'Ds are 'routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] if one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it doesn't, one gets another BF'D. And the situation continues...

By 'because of us'* I mean if the VO had asked us for a document [or a couple of them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document/s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we don't, s/he may try to contact us on the BF'D day & log another BF'D on our file [result: Delay/s].

Delays due to BF'Ds
As stated above, except the 'routine' ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In that case we 'must' send it by the 'deadline' -that'd avoid another BF'D, won't it?

*Many Consultants [so called agents] erroneously advise us otherwise. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, don't worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.

This post I chose to write 'coz many members are either clueless about the BF'D issue or take it lightly. Which, albeit causes delays [without our actual intention]. Moreover, there are repeated queries on the subject in various threads. I hope this helped...
Qorax
Report to moderator Logged

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija forums membars, how is all of yous. i am congrat all of yous with mr and ppr, and even plus including all who have receive additional informations update.other poepols who is wait, no worrys it will be reach everyones. my poepols i am dey for airport now with my childrenses, small time now we will be flowing to canada city.my poepols come see my gmg bag wey i am use carry egusi, okro.fishes.peppers.crayfishes.and plenty amala powder.etc etc.it is reach 5 gmg bagses o!.sometime i think say na magics because i enter fiammmm.when i reach canada city i will be post again.thank sir.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Egbon MUFU, you wan run leave us for Naija without giving us our MR?
Happy and safe landing my inlaw

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Gabil said:
Egbon MUFU, you wan run leave us for Naija without giving us our MR?
Happy and safe landing my inlaw
oma gabil. gabil! gabil! how is you?. do not worries, your mr and ppr will soon be comes, IJMN. i am praying prayer for you my inlaw.small times now we all go jam for canada city. my laptop battery is now go down and i am not see where i can be charge for this our ogbonge aiport.

mightydone

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2012
AOR Received.
07/12/2012
IELTS Request
19/10/2012
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....
25/10/2013
Interview........
None
neddy said:
no i cant trust people with my money. but there is a recent change since november 2009. kindly check the cic website. it states payment be made at the visa office in person or by courier the subsequently application to Sydney. Accra is not accepting initial application and i do not have any intention to apply to the visa office.

The visa office will only accept payment.
Since u dnt trust anyone with your money, am not sure if I can offer help to u. Am in canada and coming to Nigeria and landing to lagos friday. If u need helplet me know sha. I fit help my country person...

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MUFU said:
oma gabil. gabil! gabil! how is you?. do not worries, your mr and ppr will soon be comes, IJMN. i am praying prayer for you my inlaw.small times now we all go jam for canada city. my laptop battery is now go down and i am not see where i can be charge for this our ogbonge aiport.
Nice to read your post and I wish you all the best in Canada! It was nice talking to Mrs. Mufu this afternoon. Take care!
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
Safe trips. Please post plenty gist of how you are able to manage your crowd of 13 childrenses in all the airports and in the aircraft.

Thanks in advance for the gist.

Cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
my naija forums membars, how is all of yous. i am congrat all of yous with mr and ppr, and even plus including all who have receive additional informations update.other poepols who is wait, no worrys it will be reach everyones. my poepols i am dey for airport now with my childrenses, small time now we will be flowing to canada city.my poepols come see my gmg bag wey i am use carry egusi, okro.fishes.peppers.crayfishes.and plenty amala powder.etc etc.it is reach 5 gmg bagses o!.sometime i think say na magics because i enter fiammmm.when i reach canada city i will be post again.thank sir.
Granpa MUFU GCFR, safe journey jare, greet all the Oyibo people when you reach Canada city and help us tell Kenny Jason to release our MR and PPR. As for Murufu, please remember to be sending chop money for him when you don reach the Canada city, :p :p :p :p :p and as you de work, no allow the tieming chain to nack your eyesess again. Safe safe journey Pa Mufu. IKALU AKA. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Honestly speaking, this is one guy i have always enjoyed his post and do hope he continues to visit this thread. His post has always elicited reactions and comments and whether some people like him or not, or the failed call for him to be ignored, i think he has really brought some tonic to this forum and i tell you, my memory of him will linger on for a long time. I hope we will come to meet this "MUFU" in real terms one day either in Canada or Naija. Even his art in using the Nigeria languages leaves a lot in doubt which tribe he comes from. Take it from me this guy is a great guy.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Mandie...

I'm a looker too ;) though maybe not too loaded as Pa Mufu but as the saying goes... nearest is dearest :-*

mandiebraxton said:
... And I learnt he also a looker (very handsome) :-* and very loaded... :p :p
*Mandie*

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Does anybody know a cheap flight to toronto. How much does it go for an adult. Do they charge infant 16month. How much do they charge children.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
TJ2010 said:
Does anybody know a cheap flight to toronto. How much does it go for an adult. Do they charge infant 16month. How much do they charge children.
Try vayama.com
Someone recommended it a while ago or contact IOM Nigeria for a good deal.
*Mandie*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Ikemba said:
Granpa MUFU GCFR, safe journey jare, greet all the Oyibo people when you reach Canada city and help us tell Kenny Jason to release our MR and PPR. As for Murufu, please remember to be sending chop money for him when you don reach the Canada city, :p :p :p :p :p and as you de work, no allow the tieming chain to nack your eyesess again. Safe safe journey Pa Mufu. IKALU AKA. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Honestly speaking, this is one guy i have always enjoyed his post and do hope he continues to visit this thread. His post has always elicited reactions and comments and whether some people like him or not, or the failed call for him to be ignored, i think he has really brought some tonic to this forum and i tell you, my memory of him will linger on for a long time. I hope we will come to meet this "MUFU" in real terms one day either in Canada or Naija. Even his art in using the Nigeria languages leaves a lot in doubt which tribe he comes from. Take it from me this guy is a great guy.

Oh my God,i was there life at Muritala Mohammed international Airport ,Departure Entrance A at 13.30 hours yesterday in front of Lufthansa Counter to say goodbye to the famous Mufutua Ogedengbe .

Men,the man and family were already Canadians in Nigeria. Money they say doesn't hide face as everything about him and family spells wealth.

His children and Wiffy were decorated with beautiful ornaments from head to toe. Little wonders why the Wealth lad insisted on this move,this is because his family is his investment and Assets.

Oh my God,i can only describe his home to a layman as a home-front of Abacha/Mariam with virtuous children.