+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
isy said:
KAS88 . ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ???i am not a landed seniors ohhh ohh.our expectation will not be cut short.hoping every one receives good news.
:D
;D

Sorry. Seeing that you're a "full member" and no timeline listed under your name (as most landed seniors prefer) I'd mistakely assumed you had landed.
Your joy as a landed senior shall be full IJN.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Kaze88 said:
When will it ever get to my turn????? :-[
Kaze88, this is the million$ question none of us will able to answer not even Mandie :-X :-X that is five minutes away fro AVO :( :( :( :( :(

Mama dee

May 2, 2012
Kaze88 said:
It is already well with you.
The issuance of your PPR shall not delay IJN. ;)AMEN oooooo
When will it ever get to my turn????? :-[
It will get u turn by his grace, just trust in him. The scripture says those that wait upon d lord shall not be put to shame. I believe he will do exceedingly much more than u can ever imagine. Be Optimistic. Av a fun filled day n a promising week ahead.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Those who did their Medicals in March should start packing their bags o. I can hear the storms and see the lightning of PPR from where I am now.

Pa Awo, Pa Right and all in the bracket Pack your bags o. Please negotiate better deal with IOM o. 40% discount in my opinion though good its not good enough. oliver twist Uh? yes keh!

All expecting MR in the MI2&3 patience is good o. leave your bags as they are at the moment. Start shopping for the DMP that is both pocket and time friendly. Babe Mandie are you there???? Okay

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
Those who did their Medicals in March should start packing their bags o. I can hear the storms and see the lightning of PPR from where I am now.

Pa Awo, Pa Right and all in the bracket Pack your bags o. Please negotiate better deal with IOM o. 40% discount in my opinion though good its not good enough. oliver twist Uh? yes keh!

All expecting MR in the MI2&3 patience is good o. leave your bags as they are at the moment. Start shopping for the DMP that is both pocket and time friendly. Babe Mandie are you there???? Okay
lol...I am hear Emo....In fact I have already made enquiries abt DMP and even before the eMR reaches my inbox, I am already at the DMP :p :p :p :p
As for the bags, just putting things in it one by one..... hahahahahhahahaah
Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Life is good!!
*Mandie*

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
lukeke said:
Thanks for the prompt response Beenilly.

Best wishes!
You're welcome. The 28k already includes courier cost. All the best.

Mama dee said:
Did my medicals at the same place"children's practice Ikoyi" on the 4th of April, and Ecas status was updated today, medical result received. Trusting God for PPR now. I believe all will be well. And for all of us waiting for MRs and PPRs, indeed lines will fall unto us in pleasant places as earlier said today. Enjoy the rest of d day.
That's nice to know. I think I can picture your face. We were very few for canadian embasy that day ;D ;D ;D ;D
@ EMO thanks for prayers.
@ all keep the faith alive.
Have a good day everyone

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
What is special about this Ikoyi Clinic sef? Where then dey? And why not Madien, Yaba, Asaju et al? You need to educate some of us o. What is the advantage of this Ikoyi over others. Mandie, EMO over to you........

Mama dee

May 2, 2012
jodav3 said:
What is special about this Ikoyi Clinic sef? Where then dey? And why not Madien, Yaba, Asaju et al? You need to educate some of us o. What is the advantage of this Ikoyi over others. Mandie, EMO over to you........
There Is nothing special really, just to let u know that Asaju is not the Alpha n Omega, there equally clinics that are as good or even better. Such as Children's practice Ikoyi.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
jodav3 said:
Just as there is nothing special in asaju and marien, so also there's nothing special about Ikoyi. The point here is that a DMP is a DMP none is more special or trusted than the other. We just want forum members to know that one DMP is as good as the other so you can do your medicals anywhere convenient for you. :D :D :D :D
Shallom :)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Mandie, are you sure you dey Ghana? The way you dey analyse Lagos....hmmmm I begin fear FEAR o :eek: :eek: :eek:
That was Mama dee; not mandie :p
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right, professor of papiology, shine ya eye :D

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Beenilly said:
Just as there is nothing special in asaju and marien, so also there's nothing special about Ikoyi. The point here is that a DMP is a DMP none is more special or trusted than the other. We just want forum members to know that one DMP is as good as the other so you can do your medicals anywhere convenient for you. :D :D :D :D
Shallom :)
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MUFU said:
thank sir :D. but i am be Alagba , you is supposed to putted it for my name. look it; Alagba Mufu.

my naija forums poepols una well done o!.i am preparation for travel go canada city.that one is seriously occupation me now.
Alagba Mufu,

i bow for all these ur englishes :-\ you can compete favourably with Chief Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alais 430. Carry go!!!!!

Thank sir

Kcsider