+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
Comrades,

I want to withdraw my old application. Is this format OK? I employed the services of an agent in filing this application
Please make appropriate input.

Thank you

The Head,
Immigration Section,
Canadian High Commission,
42, Independence Avenue,
ACCRA, GHANA.

Dear Sir,
B========== CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENT OF REPRESENTATIVE AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATION

The above caption refers. This is to inform you of the cancellation of appointment of representative for my application for permanent residence in Canada which was filed in your office on ***********

2. The permanent residence application NUMBER B*********** is herby withdrawn with immediate effect.

3. When the High Commission has approved this request and ready to refund the filing fees/other fees paid , I shall furnish the High Commission with the relevant information.

Thank you

Sincerely

ABCD EFGH
The letter is okay, but do not forget to fill a representative form where you will indicate that you want to disengage your representative.
seun

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mama dee said:
This is our week of FAVOUR IJN. I'm convinced that there will be so many MRs and PPRs this week. I believe lines will fall unto us in pleasant places as written in the scripture. Lets all hope for the best. Av a splendid week ahead. :)
Amen IJN

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
@Kaze88,

You must be a very meticulous person, you are a newbie but it seems as though you are a hero user. I hope another get together will be organised again in Lagos to enable us put face to these pseudo names.

@ All

AMEN to all the prayers for this week and month.

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
@Tinu
I reside in Abuja with my wife. I will give you a call as well as PM u my number. will be glad to meet your family. cheers

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa theJackson,

Like every other person has advised, I want to join them to tell you that you should not for the withdrawal of your old application. I am also one of the old applicants and am not "eager" to withdraw my old application at least until I get my PPR GBAM! ;D ;D ;D

Many of our senior colleague (e.g. Pa Oloye) who have done two applications before did same: requested for refund of old application after their ugwu leaf. You can not predict this people, what if they make mistake and reject the current one while leaving the old one? Am just thinking aloud. :'( :'( :'(

The cost of our old application MUST be refunded to us and fast even now that the old applications are gonna be automatically cancelled. :eek: :eek: :eek:

IMO please leave the old application until you get your PPR and or after the ugwu leave don appear on your PPT GBOSA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Seun said:
I think you can do it thru vayama.com
Are u sure that this vayana.com people will not out perform our IOM people. Thanks for the link

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
Are u sure that this vayana.com people will not out perform our IOM people. Thanks for the link
For conveniency sake, omo IOM na baba o. I don check the vayana.com na third party instruction o.....I no dey for "na here I put am" IOM is far better in term of Value Added Services you'll get.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Kaze88 said:
Fellow Naijas,
I hail all of una O!!!! I sure say una weekend don turn out as una been want am.

Recently, my wife (who's the Principal) introduced me to this forum and I have taken time to read through every page on this great thread and only got to the last page (703) today. I really must commend you all for the good job you are doing here and I sure would like to become a member of this wonderful thread.
Kaze88, - Welcome on board :p :p :p

KcSider

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Pa theJackson,

Like every other person has advised, I want to join them to tell you that you should not for the withdrawal of your old application. I am also one of the old applicants and am not "eager" to withdraw my old application at least until I get my PPR GBAM! ;D ;D ;D

Many of our senior colleague (e.g. Pa Oloye) who have done two applications before did same: requested for refund of old application after their ugwu leaf. You can not predict this people, what if they make mistake and reject the current one while leaving the old one? Am just thinking aloud. :'( :'( :'(

The cost of our old application MUST be refunded to us and fast even now that the old applications are gonna be automatically cancelled. :eek: :eek: :eek:

IMO please leave the old application until you get your PPR and or after the ugwu leave don appear on your PPT GBOSA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Pa Right - Good thinking good product :D :D :D :D :D I agree with u completely.
Pa Thejackson - no need to be so much in a hurry to withdraw the old application. Allow Accra to advise you or better still wait until u have the visa. 'Person wey get ear make e hearooooo' :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

KcSider

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
Pa Right - Good thinking good product :D :D :D :D :D I agree with u completely.
Pa Thejackson - no need to be so much in a hurry to withdraw the old application. Allow Accra to advise you or better still wait until u have the visa. 'Person wey get ear make e hearooooo' :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

KcSider
Na over-sabi make toad lap break for water....over-sabi na kill monkey when in dey display on top tree!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Kaze88 said:
Fellow Naijas,
I hail all of una O!!!! I sure say una weekend don turn out as una been want am.

Recently, my wife (who's the Principal) introduced me to this forum and I have taken time to read through every page on this great thread and only got to the last page (703) today. I really must commend you all for the good job you are doing here and I sure would like to become a member of this wonderful thread.

I'd like to pay my warm respects to all the regular Elders, Pas, Mas, Guys and Babes (not forgetting fellow “Newbies” like my humble self) in the house. Ma IG, Ma Tinu, Pa Right, Pa EMO, Pa Naija Pikin, Pa Awoderu A. A., Pa Kpopi77, ANigerian, Toluwanile, Omoge, Spokes, Spicy, Lukeke, Loolo, Iomokorede, Ladapo4live, Zajeb, Omoelle, Obie, Jibaba, FJ6, Jelili, DyDx, Polestar, Midas, Mandie, Ikemba II, Gabil, Gel003, Diamondx, Abehola, OmoNaija, Naija 1, Emmy_est, BusyBee, Mufu, Tokszeeeee, Lovina, Flaky and others too numerous to mention at this time. I greet you all. May the expectations of our hearts never be cut off IJN.

Special greetings to Seniors Basindoo, Gent2, Jagwig, Reddish (Fort McMurray), Tezkem and BabaIyabor. Not forgetting Aunt Jada, Cherrie, TheJackson, Lukeke and KcSider.

God has been, is still very much in and will ever remain in the business of taking special care of His people. So, let's keep waiting on Him for our various updates, MRs, PPRs and while we wait, let's not forget Aunt Tinu's signature (He who fails to plan!!!, Plans to Fail!!!).

For those who have recently gotten MRs, He will surely see you all through to the very end of this process IJN.

P/S:
For we very own seniors wen don already land (Oloye, Seglad, DreamTeam, Basindoo, Tito, Francomaj, Mogbenga, iii, Ind_dan, Isy, Egrace62, BabaIyabor, Jada, RN, Ify, Fenendez, Eljo, Lyn2011, Tolutee, Jihems, Oceana, Shalom1, Modelarry, Oluism, OOW4Christ, Aijay, Opensin, et. al.) I dey throway salute O!!!
8)
thank sir :D. but i am be Alagba , you is supposed to putted it for my name. look it; Alagba Mufu.

my naija forums poepols una well done o!.i am preparation for travel go canada city.that one is seriously occupation me now.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
Hi papas and mamas in the house. This post is to dispel the assertion that those in Lagos should only do their medicals at Asaju or marien (yaba). I had my medicals done at the consultants practice in Ikoyi on 4th April, 2012 and today my e-cas status has been updated to "medicals have been received".
If you can live with waiting for about 4 hours, then by all means proceed to Ikoyi for your meds. I believe all selected DMP's have the requisite training and any one can do the medical test at any of the designated clinics.
For all of us still waiting for one update or the other, I pray we will all rejoice soon.
And while waiting, lets get busy with other things.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Beenilly said:
Hi papas and mamas in the house. This post is to dispel the assertion that those in Lagos should only do their medicals at Asaju or marien (yaba). I had my medicals done at the consultants practice in Ikoyi on 4th April, 2012 and today my e-cas status has been updated to "medicals have been received".
If you can live with waiting for about 4 hours, then by all means proceed to Ikoyi for your meds. I believe all selected DMP's have the requisite training and any one can do the medical test at any of the designated clinics.
For all of us still waiting for one update or the other, I pray we will all rejoice soon.
And while waiting, lets get busy with other things.
That is pretty fast...congratulations...Now the PPR is on its way...Happy for you!
*Mandie*

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Hello wonderful Seniors in the House,
I need a little help here. As my timeline indicates, we got eMR in February 2012 which we did about a month after but my question now is - has anyone in the house experienced a FURTHERED Medicals and how does Accra get the details of the furtherance across because we only got a mail from Accra stating my spouse's medical has been furthered without any details/document of the tests to be carried out and we contacted the DMP only to be told they have nothing on our case.

Any useful response will be appreciated as usual.

Thanks.