+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I stick with mandies advice, the DMP should have the final say
Shikena

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
@ thejackson,

most of us here are not medics or paramedics so it's best you get your family doctor to advise. Moreover, in as much as we believe and/or are hoping for a speedy response from Accra, no one really knows how fast they will respond to one after medicals. So, why are u upbeat. Just go get professional advise and if the verdict is for your wife to hold on for her safety and that of the unborn child, so be it. After all, we have all been patient all this while so a few more weeks won't kill. Moreover, I suspect a large majority are doing this migration thing for our children because if it's just for us, we are all dried fish and as such used to our 9ja system. So put the beautiful unborn child into consideration.

My 2 kobo

thejackson said:
Men and Brethren,

Let's put in to vote-

If you support the jacksons to have the medicals now-- SAY YES
If you want the jacksons to have the medicals later --- SAY YES

I am really worried by the insecurity in the north where I lived.
The incidence of bombs and bombings has remain unabtaed

I want to believe God want to post me out of this bombing zone. Imagine today, another bomb in Kaduna

I have just checked the websites of klm and airfrance. Both support boarding for a pregnant woman of not more than 36 weeks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ Jackson
Go ahead as I earlier advised in my post of the two possible scenarios. The two options are safe but let your wife gynecologist and the radiologist advise you on top of all the the experiential and theoretical advice.

God bless you. Only God can save Nigeria at this point. Several opportunities had been blown away.

Cheers.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
@ Jackson
Go ahead as I earlier advised in my post of the two possible scenarios. The two options are safe but let your wife gynecologist and the radiologist advise you on top of all the the experiential and theoretical advice.

God bless you. Only God can save Nigeria at this point. Several opportunities had been blown away.

Cheers.
Am sure you admonished your wife in doing so that's why you are looking for second best as you earlier stated that he wasn't the only one in that situation

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Am sure you admonished your wife in doing so that's why you are looking for second best as you earlier stated that he wasn't the only one in that situation
Your position on the matter is very clear. I respect that. So let others be too. On top of that let the experts in the subject matter help him. That will count more than mere fears and suggestions that has no professional and medical basis.

To cap it all. I believe we all are counselling an adult here. He must have reached his decision only looking for an assurance, Lady Spicey!

As for your insinuation, I will leave you to guess. And whatever your guess that it is.

Ka chi fo nu.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elders in this forum pls ohhh u all should put us in prayers I mean d mi1 that hv nt gotten MR. Diamondx Fj6 Vikilo r amonG pls ohj

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
DIAMONDX said:
Elders in this forum pls ohhh u all should put us in prayers I mean d mi1 that hv nt gotten MR. Diamondx Fj6 Vikilo r amonG pls ohj
Don't worry, your prayers have already been answered. With faith some of you will receive MR today up to next week. In fact by God's abundant mercy all the MIs here will have their MRs by May and with that same mercy it shall flow like pure water ( to borrow Gabil's term :-[) for the rest of the categories.
It is well!
*Mandie*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
Your position on the matter is very clear. I respect that. So let others be too. On top of that let the experts in the subject matter help him. That will count more than mere fears and suggestions that has no professional and medical basis.

To cap it all. I believe we all are counselling an adult here. He must have reached his decision only looking for an assurance, Lady Spicey!

As for your insinuation, I will leave you to guess. And whatever your guess that it is.

Ka chi fo nu.

Still wondering where you borrowed that term 'ka chi fo nu' from.

Anyway buddy,you are quite correct,he has already taken his decision only that he is looking for affirmations. But on the contrary,nothing on earth can even separate me from the joy/love of my child,not even Canada.

topeboy

Aug 5, 2010
Hello people,

I have been on the sideline since 2010, reading all the comments but I think I should come in now and encourage Jackson.

My wife is also pregrant but she had her medical test including X-ray. However, the baby was covered with a protective shield.

We are expecting good news from Accra any momemt from now and we hope to leave immediately once we receive the visa.

I hope this would encourage you to take the bold step.

Timeline as follows:

Application rec'd by CIO: May 15, 2010
File Transferred to VO: October 28, 2010
Documents sent to VO: Decemeber 20, 2010
MR: March 29, 2012
Medical Done: April 1, 2012

Thank you all.

Topeboy.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
DIAMONDX said:
Praying for you all my dears .have pa Diamondx,kindly add my dearest sweet mum 'Ezinne' to the list.

Still wondering where she has been?

Between,i have just opened a thread for July 1st 2012( (MI5) CIO Applicants,kindly come and share your speculations with us.

Thank you all

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
I really do appreciate the views and suggestions of my people here. I say you are all wonderful
I believed we are all here in this forum to encourage one another

Experience has taught me that in CIC vis a vis immigration to Canada , it is not OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER
I mean until you land in Canada, anything can still happen. With the frequent changes in immigration rules every seconds of the day, the minister can just wake from a night mare and issues another instruction banning all those who are yet to LAND EVEN AFTER RECEIVING VISA . TO FORGET LANDING- say what , say what, anything can happen

I will proceed to do the medicals by faith trusting that God who has begun a good thing will accomplish it in Us.I do pray that I will receive my VISA by latest June 30, i will immediately proceed to Canada with my wife, come back later and travel with my children.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. ( CASE CLOSED)
Men and brethern, PRAY FOR US NOW

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
thejackson said:
I really do appreciate the views and suggestions of my people here. I say you are all wonderful
I believed we are all here in this forum to encourage one another

Experience has taught me that in CIC vis a vis immigration to Canada , it is not OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER
I mean until you land in Canada, anything can still happen. With the frequent changes in immigration rules every seconds of the day, the minister can just wake from a night mare and issues another instruction banning all those who are yet to LAND EVEN AFTER RECEIVING VISA . TO FORGET LANDING- say what , say what, anything can happen

I will proceed to do the medicals by faith trusting that God who has begun a good thing will accomplish it in Us.I do pray that I will receive my VISA by latest June 30, i will immediately proceed to Canada with my wife, come back later and travel with my children.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. ( CASE CLOSED)
Men and brethern, PRAY FOR US NOW

Ka chi fo nu.

GBAM GBAM GBAM

CASE CLOSED!!!
And what if PPR comes in August :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Diamond x and others MI1 waiting for MR. I say very very soon you all will surely receive your MR.
NA GOD WEY MAKE COCONUT KNOW AS HIM TAKE PUT WATER INSIDE.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jackson

SEglad gv u d best ans do thee medicals with ur wife that her tummy b covered. Bby may ur visa should be with u.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Don't worry, your prayers have already been answered. With faith some of you will receive MR today up to next week. In fact by God's abundant mercy all the MIs here will have their MRs by May and with that same mercy it shall flow like pure water ( to borrow Gabil's term :-[) for the rest of the categories.
It is well!
*Mandie*
Prayers works d fasting we did is actually working.

Mandie my heart is wEak now
But I say Amen to ur prayers. So shall it b n it wt b altered.