+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kpopi ,
You mean you were not issued e-MR?

Anyway go ahead with RPRF and PCC. But methinks they shld have given you e-MR.

Congrats!

kpopi77 said:
Pa Right, Pa Right.

First i want to say a biiiiiiig congratulations. Off you go to the hospital and get the meeds done. Sloww down on Chairman for 2days b4 u go oooo................ ;D

Secondly, Apologies for the late response and absence all this while. And the apology goes to all the Pa's and Ma's in the house. I have been off the forum for zoo long. you know this things are. Work pressure and since Accra is not helping matters i have decided to concentrate on what i have going here.

Finally, i also have the pleasure of informing the house that Accra just requested for:

1) A current Police Clearance
2) RPR Fee to be paid
3) Finally that i should go ahead for medicals as soon as i receive the medical form they dispatched to me on March
30/03/2012

I wish all that that are still waiting eagles speed. Spokes. Babe Tinu and the rest of the clan.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
i am just look the how you poepols is behave for this we naija group joint.it is clear for my eye say you poepols are jealuosing me becourse i am be the only mechanical enginearing that is dey here.jealousity is worry specialy parsons like pa right.naijas pickin.mandiebrakson.goldenaplles.emo(this emo is be the cook).gabil(wayo man).i think all of we is go that canada city.you go see pepper for my hands when we reach for that side.jealousness poepols.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MUFU said:
i am just look the how you poepols is behave for this we naija group joint.it is clear for my eye say you poepols are jealuosing me becourse i am be the only mechanical enginearing that is dey here.jealousity is worry specialy parsons like pa right.naijas pickin.mandiebrakson.goldenaplles.emo(this emo is be the cook).gabil(wayo man).i think all of we is go that canada city.you go see pepper for my hands when we reach for that side.jealousness poepols.
Hahahaahaha... I think you are wrong about your profession....you are actually a Mechanical Comedian :p :p *Mandie*

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenapple said:
Time is 10.17pm, Yahoo Messenger time on 28th March 2012.
"Fitfat: Hey
GoldenApple: u're here again?!
GoldenApple:
GoldenApple: just logging in o
Fitfat: Abi oh
Fitfat: Not logged in in a while
GoldenApple: just scanning through the forum...catching up
Fitfat: Kk
Fitfat: Any new thing?
GoldenApple: yep - i got MR
Fitfat: Lol
Fitfat: Don't believe u!
Fitfat: amin oh!
Fitfat: We too oh!
GoldenApple: i am coming home with my MR tomorrow else i stay at work o
GoldenApple: i don vex for God o
GoldenApple:
Fitfat: Ok oh!
Fitfat: Take it easy
Fitfat: E fit dey house dey wait for u
GoldenApple: na March be it o. this March no go pass me by o
GoldenApple: b4 i decide to come home tomorrow, i will check my mail
Fitfat: Lol
Fitfat: Amen!"

Above was the EXACT transcript of my chat with a friend just yesterday night. For other reasons, I slept at 3.35am this morning. Woke up a few hours later and took off to work. Departed for a work related training at Walter Carrington at 9.15am with the mind of loading my phone with credit so I could check my mail while in class...but I forgot :'(

On returning to work in the evening, I sat down to quickly go through my mails before leaving for home when the subject of aa particular mail caught my attention, :eek:"Application for a Canadian visa - BXXXXXXXXX". :eek: My heart literarily skipped a beat! ;)I opened the mail, read it in seconds...then collapsed the mail when I realised I was in the office. I did not believe it! I opened it again...then read slowly...then quickly...looking for the much expected lines...I spotted it..."...* Please complete medical examinations as per the instructions which were posted to you on 29-03-2012. For a list of accredited doctors, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx" I minimized it...again!

THEN I SCREAMED!!!!!!! ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

I ran out of the office...then a colleague ran after me....getting near the door, I stopped, turned round and hugged him. What happened, what happened?, he asked. Wait...wait...then I called my wife..."We got MR!" She too screamed!!!!It was a long one. Then I called IG...no response, composed sms and sent to a couple of Naija forumites! The my phone started ringing...I think the rest is history!!!!

Indeed the glory belongs to God, no man on earth should give glory to himself....We will all rejoice in Jesus name! Our time is now...and yes...YOU ARE NEXT! You know yourself so I say congrats to you! :D ;D

NB: I wonder what I will write after landing! ;D

GoldenApple
Congrats and i wish best of luck in the remaining journey, God will also answer our prayer too
Seun

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
kpopi77 said:
Pa Right, Pa Right.

First i want to say a biiiiiiig congratulations. Off you go to the hospital and get the meeds done. Sloww down on Chairman for 2days b4 u go oooo................ ;D

Secondly, Apologies for the late response and absence all this while. And the apology goes to all the Pa's and Ma's in the house. I have been off the forum for zoo long. you know this things are. Work pressure and since Accra is not helping matters i have decided to concentrate on what i have going here.

Finally, i also have the pleasure of informing the house that Accra just requested for:

2) RPR Fee to be paid
3) Finally that i should go ahead for medicals as soon as i receive the medical form they dispatched to me on March
30/03/2012

I wish all that that are still waiting eagles speed. Spokes. Babe Tinu and the rest of the clan.

Congrats , really good to see so much +tivity on the forum.

This will continue and spread to all of us IJN.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation to all those with mr and so saddened by the pre-2008 news.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Congrats @kpopi77.
You appear in grand style to give us such good news :eek: :eek:

Gods blessings to you, my dear :)

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
kpopi77 said:
Pa Right, Pa Right.

2) RPR Fee to be paid
30/03/2012

@ Kpopi77, one UP baba. congrats.
@ Mufu now i agree that you are the work of an unscrupulous forum member.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
FJ6 said:
@ Kpopi77, one UP baba. congrats.
@ Mufu now i agree that you are the work of an unscrupulous forum member.
FJ6 it is lie you does not know meaning of unscrupulous.if like say you knows it, you can not fit to use am for naija group parson wey you does not know for face. but know it that, you do not have monopoly of foul language, but modesty restrains me from replying you in the same vein. ;)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:

PA MUFU "Ikalu aka"

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
;D pa mufu has vexed...English is now becoming fluent...lol

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
FJ6 it is lie you does not know meaning of unscrupulous.if like say you knows it, you can not fit to use am for naija group parson wey you does not know for face. but know it that, you do not have monopoly of foul language, but modesty restrains me from replying you in the same vein. ;)
PA MUFU is a man of many parts who has monopoly of using bad English, and good English. Grand Pa Mufu i de hailoooooooooooooo

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
kpopi77
Great news from your end my brother and it gives the rest of us hope that Accra is working. How is madam and the kids? i keep picturing them in my mind since i met you guys in the meeting last year and i know the kids must have grown bigger by now!!!!!

Please get all the documents together in good time and start planning for the Journey ahead as we move closer to the eventual landing date.

All the best for the rest of the Journey.

@Spokes
lol you know you are in my heart so i cant forget you even if i no write am u dey my mind Gbam!!!!!