+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-07.asp

News Release – Employers have access to more online information to hire workers needed to fill labour shortages

Bookmark and Share

Ottawa, March 7, 2012 — Employers can now access more information online about Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) programs to hire permanent and temporary foreign workers, Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

In keeping with the government's focus on the importance of immigration to Canada's economy and growth, the CIC website has been redesigned to include a new section to guide employers to the most suitable program.

“The economy and job growth remain the number one priority of the Government,” said Minister Jason Kenney. “Labour shortages are becoming a growing problem in many regions, and this website will help employers access information that will help them hire permanent or temporary foreign workers when no Canadians are able to fill a position.”

Employers can learn the steps involved in hiring temporary foreign workers, helping to bring a worker to Canada permanently and hiring international students studying in Canada.

In addition to the enhanced website, the Department is reaching out directly to employers through public consultations.
“Immigration is becoming increasingly important to meeting our labour market needs,” said Minister Kenney. “I want to strengthen the partnership with employers to ensure our economic immigration program better meets the needs of our economy.”

This new website, a work in progress, builds on the success of other online tools for employers, such as the Employer's Roadmap.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
mandiebraxton said:
2155 quota for a Regional Programme Centre responsible for Ascension, Benin, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea (refugees), Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha.....Hmmmm, dont know whether to laugh or cry....
Mandie
@ mandie
i feel 1200 is relatively fair considering other African V.O not withstanding i fear that i am in the same dilemma as you :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
FJ6 said:
@ mandie
i feel 1200 is relatively fair considering other African V.O not withstanding i fear that i am in the same dilemma as you :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(
1200 is not for just one COUNTRY but all the countries under Accra, thus the concern......
Mandie

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
mot said:
My pps

Are you sure baba mufu is real? One of those pranks by the likes of Pa rights, I think
@MOT. I couldn't agree with you more! I have been reading this baba Mufu script silently but with concrete skepticism. Just today in the morning, I told a forum member Pa Mufu must be the product of one of our members who wants to keep the house entertained. Time will tell...

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mot said:
My pps

Are you sure baba mufu is real? One of those pranks by the likes of Pa rights, I think
or Pa Naija pikin.Do you notice that 'baba Mufus' use of English deteriorates with each post.
just my 2 loonies

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
MUFU said:
Hello my good people of Naija, please I am new member of this group. I am happy to see what our people are doing to help each other.
Please my papers have been submit since last year through one agent, under my job profesion which is mechanic trade 7216.
I have recieve that PER letter, since last year december, but now my agent send me notice that the Ghana office want me to show more of papers why I have 13 family children. I gave all their birth cerfeticate in the initial time. please what again can proof that they are all my children. five of them, there mother have break up with me for more than 4 years. it is just me and one wife and the children, will I reject my children in the application because there mother name is not include. it is not a crime to have many children. I am suspecting the agent, so please i need advised from any body who have experience this type of case befroe. I beleif i can get help from this good group. Thanks.
Na now una know say mufu na scam, this first post was ok. I mean the english, I was wondering how him take write IELTS.
Anyway it was fun reading his post.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
mot said:
My pps

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
1200 FSWvisas is a welcome development. Previous quota was just 700 visas.So we have gotten a huge jump of 500 visas.almost 70% more than previously had. It is the biggest jump in all VOs.It seems we got heaven's attention and the attention of those in Ottawa. We may likely see increased activity in Accra.
What I would like to add (my opinionpls) is that we need to always challenge the system in a systematic manner.Africans are smart but accept anything.Let us challenge status quo. I am sure that our letter may have contributed to these changes.We advocated for 2000 but got 1200, not bad!
We are a people with a great ancestry and a great heritage in Christ.The world is just waiting for us to manifest.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mot said:
My pps
Momo mot,

Na wa o. So I don turn to Pa Murphy..Hahahahaha. ;D ;D ;D Well I don't know Alagba Mufu from Adam, I only saw the pathetic story and I offered my 2 kobo advise just like my brother Pa Naija Pikin and others.

Well if Pa mufu is not real, time will surely tell.

@ Pa Naija Pikin, our people now believed that Pa Mufu is either your humble self or me. But I know that the council of elders will not condone this attitude of the would-be Pa mufu

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
ofonzo said:
1200 FSWvisas is a welcome development. Previous quota was just 700 visas.So we have gotten a huge jump of 500 visas.almost 70% more than previously had. It is the biggest jump in all VOs.It seems we got heaven's attention and the attention of those in Ottawa. We may likely see increased activity in Accra.
What I would like to add (my opinionpls) is that we need to always challenge the system in a systematic manner.Africans are smart but accept anything.Let us challenge status quo. I am sure that our letter may have contributed to these changes.We advocated for 2000 but got 1200, not bad!
We are a people with a great ancestry and a great heritage in Christ.The world is just waiting for us to manifest.
@ ofonzo
thanks for the analysis( its kicking my out of dilemma) and for the info that you guys actually stood up for change at a point ( how i wish i was a party to it),now i am beginning to love my self and naija through this forum( used to think naija stands for nothing so we fall for everything) but through this unique group i am regaining my identity.
thanks all. :D

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Right said:
Momo mot,

Na wa o. So I don turn to Pa Murphy..Hahahahaha. ;D ;D ;D Well I don't know Alagba Mufu from Adam, I only saw the pathetic story and I offered my 2 kobo advise just like my brother Pa Naija Pikin and others.

Well if Pa mufu is not real, time will surely tell.

@ Pa Naija Pikin, our people now believed that Pa Mufu is either your humble self or me. But I know that the council of elders will not condone this attitude of the would-be Pa mufu
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p just love this group, seriousness and humour lovely.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
momohj25 said:
@ Chinny, I think what you need to do is try calculate what you may probably score from each of the six selection factors. and for the ielts score,key in the results you get from your ielts test to the link below, after that, add it to what you must have given yourself from other selection factors.
so, by doing this you will know if the band 7 you get is enough to complement other selection factors to get the 67points and if not u may need to take another test to boost your score.

http://www.canadavisa.com/ielts/free-practice-tests.html

Good luck!

@Momoh25 Thanks a lot for your advice ,but where do i get the template on the six selcetion factors,havent come across it before,pls tell me where i can access that info.

E

ezinne

@ chinny

You will get it here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

you can get all the info u need on canada immgration from this site below

www.cic.gc.ca

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Where our MR naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
???????????????????????!????????
Accra give us our MR ooooooo
Ezinne , mandie ,me and everybody waiting for MR. Give us our MR ooooooo

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Gabil said:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Where our MR naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
???????????????????????!????????
Accra give us our MR ooooooo
Ezinne , mandie ,me and everybody waiting for MR. Give us our MR ooooooo
hmmmmmm, controlling my hand note to type the exact same words.....but can't anymore!

ACCRA.....WHERE ARE OUR MRs? ??? :( :eek:
There, feel better now.... :p
Mandie