+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
@Gent,
congrats on your PPR may the good Lord grant you more favor as u travel to pick it up.

@Ig well done, good job keep it up

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Gent 2, Big Big congratulations. :D

@ Ig:aw is the family doing? hope u got my text mssg? been very very busy. pls hope their is provision for a comprehensive minute of the meeting. cos i noticed we did not get to read about the minutes of the last meeting. i will not be at the meeting for the reasons we have discussed. i hope a volunteer who will act as secretary will b in order.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
egrace62 said:
@ Gent 2, Big Big congratulations. :D

@ Ig:aw is the family doing? hope u got my text mssg? been very very busy. pls hope their is provision for a comprehensive minute of the meeting. cos i noticed we did not get to read about the minutes of the last meeting. i will not be at the meeting for the reasons we have discussed. i hope a volunteer who will act as secretary will b in order.
Yes we have a Secretary potentiariare - in the name of momo mot.

We equally have a minute book but intentionally did not posty the minute of the meeting on the forum for security reasons. However, we are considering posting it on our yahoo group: 9ja Canada (Created by His Excellency, Barsindoo)

By the grace of God, we shall have a very formal meeting where different salient questions would be answered by the "Profs"

The gathering is also going to be a social network arena, where we shall meet ourselves face-to-face (Ojukoro by ojukoro) For those who have attended before, am sure the gathering is worth it. get-together with your e-pple!

Please No African time o, Our 12noon is 12noon ....Let us consider our brothers and Sisters coming from outside Lagos.

@mot, O tojometa. are you around? will you make it to the meeting?

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
@Gent 2,

Accept my big big congratulations...........

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Good day moi pple,

hmmmmmmmmm at last thank God. Our meeting is here again. the Lord is good all the time.

@ Pa Naija Pikin, You do not need a Helicopter to come to lagos. granny passed on finally on May 14, 1989! She however told me before her last breath that I should leave everything that happened and take it in good faith. Autopsy confirmed that she was not even pregnant.

On this note, I want you to come to Lagos with free mind and in other to confirm this, I have decided to bring your brand to the venue. The Chairman!
Pa' Right, thank God that we have finally laid granny to rest, what a relief. Unfortunately, I may not be having the heineken, as I have decided to stay off beer, as a mark of respect to the blessed memory of our own beloved granny :'(. Also be informed that I am unable to cancel my flight arrangement with Caverton helicopters, we will be landing at 11:30am as scheduled, and the chopper would be stationed at the Etiebet's place for 2hrs 30mins, as I need to be back at MM2 for a 3:15pm flight to Benin City.
READ BACK FOR CHECK. OVER.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Yes we have a Secretary potentiariare - in the name of momo mot.

We equally have a minute book but intentionally did not posty the minute of the meeting on the forum for security reasons. However, we are considering posting it on our yahoo group: 9ja Canada (Created by His Excellency, Barsindoo)

By the grace of God, we shall have a very formal meeting where different salient questions would be answered by the "Profs"

The gathering is also going to be a social network arena, where we shall meet ourselves face-to-face (Ojukoro by ojukoro) For those who have attended before, am sure the gathering is worth it. get-together with your e-pple!

Please No African time o, Our 12noon is 12noon ....Let us consider our brothers and Sisters coming from outside Lagos.

@ mot, O tojometa. are you around? will you make it to the meeting?
12noon ? You never consider the landed 9jas who want to participate and contribute to the meeting. Anyway, that means we have to wake up by 6am to be able to join you online.We initially thought we shall also have our meeting along with you at a venue here and communicate with you online, but as it is now, we shall only join you online via skype. As for me i will be in Lagos for the meeting,dont ask me how and why,please. I know i will be there IJN.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right, thank God that we have finally laid granny to rest, what a relief. Unfortunately, I may not be having the heineken, as I have decided to stay off beer, as a mark of respect to the blessed memory of our own beloved granny :'(. Also be informed that I am unable to cancel my flight arrangement with Caverton helicopters, we will be landing at 11:30am as scheduled, and the chopper would be stationed at the Etiebet's place for 2hrs 30mins, as I need to be back at MM2 for a 3:15pm flight to Benin City.
READ BACK FOR CHECK. OVER.
I am sure you are still afraid of my legacy ring. Fear not for it is all over. Like I rightly said, mama went home and she's told me to leave everything. So my Dear Friend, Pa Naija Pikin, you can do your landing anywhere in Lagos, just make sure that you hold your necessary papers lol.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ pa Right i hope u will b handling the camera once again. i think this also is important too.

@ Pa right and NP( i hope say e go sabi en self ;D) hope u guys are not just able to write jokes but u can also say jokes, incase tension dey high hope u guys will b able to save the day? :D

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
GENT2
CONGRATS, GOD IS REALLY GOOD.
JIHEMS

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
12noon ? You never consider the landed 9jas who want to participate and contribute to the meeting. Anyway, that means we have to wake up by 6am to be able to join you online.We initially thought we shall also have our meeting along with you at a venue here and communicate with you online, but as it is now, we shall only join you online via skype. As for me i will be in Lagos for the meeting,dont ask me how and why,please. I know i will be there IJN.
Double tuwale for Pa Seglad...Baba alaye.. your head dey dia. gba be. Eko oni baje o!

I wish you a journey mercy. We shall be expecting your heroic comeback. You will really help us throw more light to so many issues agitating our minds as per Landing, Jobs and accommodation.

Omo what else, this forum is da best in da whole world! Abi I lie?

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
My people,
I greet you all. Please want to ask if any 2005 applicant received an update notice?
Thanks
Jihems

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
jihems said:
My people,
I greet you all. Please want to ask if any 2005 applicant received an update notice?
Thanks
Jihems
Why are you clogging this thread with same question? You have asked this question perhap the fifth time and I remember Naija Pikin giving you answer. Is it that you don't read through the thread and just post a question? Please this is Nigeria Network. We are not here for jokes.

However, please go 8pages back and check the answer.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Gent2 congrat and congrat,ar you able to join us for the meetg?Naija for life,i hail ooh.@egrace ,pls send a PM again as per discussion.@Seglad and Mot,long time,no hear.Thanks for the love,all glory to almighty God.lg

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right said:
Why are you clogging this thread with same question? You have asked this question perhap the fifth time and I remember Naija Pikin giving you answer. Is it that you don't read through the thread and just post a question? Please this is Nigeria Network. We are not here for jokes.

However, please go 8pages back and check the answer.
Right lol na wetin? abi the guy offend you? you say we are not here for joke!!!! its a case of kettle calling pot Black lol Jihems dont mind Right jo he is just a joke however Accra would soon update you just hang on a little more

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people, where is Pa Awoderu? are you sure he will be around for this meeting? remember he promised to be at this meeting, me i dont want any excuse oh pa Right and Jackson you guys submitted documents together so look for him and bring him to the venue.

NP
Whats up? did you succeed in booking Young shall grow? i heard the aero you book 2 months ago for the meeting has been canceled but in any case we could contribute some money and send you transport because we want you at the meeting by fire by force.