+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moegbenga said:
My good brother(Naija pikin) has posted the news about my PER already,but just to inform my Naija brothers and sisters myself that i finally got my PER on the 22nd March,i did not know or rather i refused to check my mail since monday praying and hoping that by the time i check my mail on friday it would be there,and God is so so Faithful, i saw the mail this morning,thanks to everybody on this great forum,my brother Naija pikin(he never cease to encourage me),Spokes,pa right,pa seglad,madam ig,iii,Eljo and other great Nigerians on the forum,you are loved :-* :-* :-*
Thanks moegbenga i am also noc 2151

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ Seglad. Thanks for sending the signal that it is totally unacceptable by we (Nigerians) that our dear country will be down talked by anyone, talkless a Nigerian. However, we look forward to hear from Fernandez. He might mean something else, or rather being unguarded in his speech. Whatever, Nigeria is great and we are saying so with our votes this time around. And Loudly on this forum.

@ Ig. Congrat. The news is busy cooking. MR news.

@ Moegbenga. Congrat on the occassion of you PER.

@ All. Have a wonderful weekend.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Congrats

@moegbenga
congrats on ur PER. God will grant all of us accelerated progress in Jesus name.
Tolu

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Congrats

@barsindoo
Positive evaluation report is the report given on an application found qualified after d initial assessment under th new rule.
My pple, hope i'm correct? I still dey learn.
Tolu

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Re: Congrats

Toluwanile said:
@ barsindoo
Positive evaluation report is the report given on an application found qualified after d initial assessment under the new rule.
My pple, hope i'm correct? I still dey learn.
Tolu
8) I would still give you 100%!!!!
PER is Positive Eligibility Review and the rest of the definition you gave it is absolutely correct too!!! ; ;)

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Congrats

@Spokes
Thanks senior spokes. You are quite generous.
Tolu.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Abeg seglad take am easy o. All you need do is enlighten him on the issue.We do pay tax but it is indirect unlike Canada which many people do not know especially those who do not reside in the country. at the same time we do pay direct tax, but not all pay the direct tax except for civil servant which the tax would have been deducted before the receive their salary. We cannot overlook the problems of this country or pretend like there is none but at the same time i see a light at the end of the tunnel. This country is a very good one only that we have bad leaders. I believe many of us are processing this because of our children so as to give them the best cos right now the educational sector is nothing to write home about. This country is about experiencing change and we all must contribute to the change of the country by all coming out to vote credible leaders not only vote but defend our vote after voting. I still believe very much in this country.

@Mogbenga, Congratulations.

I see loads n loads of good news rollin in APRIL.

One question guys, What role can International Driving licence play in Canada?

OlaJ

Mar 26, 2011
Hello Everyne,

I am glad to see this chat page. I am a Newbie to this immigration forum & the canadian immi process as a whole. I must confess I found it a bit overwhelming trying to determine the steps to take as they seem quite numerous. I would appreciate your guidance through the process considering you are all far ahead. As a first step, I have taken the IELT exam, passed and received my result. I have requested school transcripts and about to notarize the required documents. My current challenge is I want to apply for myself and daughter under 22. Kindly advise as to how I can complete the requirement on the requirement for non-accompanying family members declaration.
Your kind and urgent advise would be appreciated.
Thank you

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
One question guys, What role can International Driving licence play in Canada?
Just one role: To be able to drive (vehicles within the licence range) for the first 60 days of arrival and after that, it becomes an ordinary paper.

Oloye

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Awoderu A.A,God bless you for accepting that not everyone pays taxes in naija except civil servants and some others that it has already been deducted from their emolument!!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Dear all,

Sincerely speaking i feel we have over flogged the issue of tax or no tax. What binds us together on this forum is more important than the petty issues that we have divided opinion on. Please lets move ahead and put this issue behind us. Lets look forward to a bright Tuesday ahead and lets hope we will hear some good news.

Cheers

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Dear all,

Sincerely speaking i feel we have over flogged the issue of tax or no tax. What binds us together on this forum is more important than the petty issues that we have divided opinion on. Please lets move ahead and put this issue behind us. Lets look forward to a bright Tuesday ahead and lets hope we will hear some good news. WELL SAID MADAM.

Cheers

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Fernandez,

PAYE is not the only form of tax. What do u say of VAT?