+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Agent of Change said:
Hi All,

Landed in Calgary yesterday and the whole landing process took 10 mins in total for a family of 4.

The proof of landing fund was not even mentioned, all they asked was to know how much we had. they didn't bother to even see the amount.

At immigration, we were asked if we have been to Canada before after which they signed the COPR form and welcomed us to Canada.

At the customs, we showed them a copy of the form for goods accompanying and goods to follow. The custom officers mentioned to us that the form for goods accompanying was not needed, only the goods to follow list was stamped.

The custom officer was so friendly and all the food stuffs we carried were not even checked. for anyone who is planning to land in Calgary, you can carry any food stuff but please avoid yam and any meat produce in any form.

To all who intend to land in Calgary or anywhere in Canada, do not worry yourself about anything including POF. Just always remember that the God that will make you trek on a rocky road, will give you a solid shoe to trek over it.

Sincerely yours
Agent of Change
Agent of Change, congratulations for safe landing. May you possess the land of canada. Amen

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
tinuadeadebola said:
Jodav and gel003 I feel you guys and Gabrialla too and my dear Mandie and all those waiting or MR of course not leaving out Akerekoro, Hopkogun, lolo and others too numerous to mention please fret not cause Accra can really make one fret but I tell you it will come. Since I joined this forum am yet to see anyone that did not receive their medicals and yours shall not be the first.

In my case that's how Accra gave some persons and the rest of us were worried I tell you not long we all got medicals so relax it would come.

Cheers
Thanks Madam for the words of encouragement. i know and believe MR is just by the corner.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Agent of Change said:
Hi All,

Landed in Calgary yesterday and the whole landing process took 10 mins in total for a family of 4.

The proof of landing fund was not even mentioned, all they asked was to know how much we had. they didn't bother to even see the amount.

At immigration, we were asked if we have been to Canada before after which they signed the COPR form and welcomed us to Canada.

At the customs, we showed them a copy of the form for goods accompanying and goods to follow. The custom officers mentioned to us that the form for goods accompanying was not needed, only the goods to follow list was stamped.

The custom officer was so friendly and all the food stuffs we carried were not even checked. for anyone who is planning to land in Calgary, you can carry any food stuff but please avoid yam and anymeat produce in any form.

To all who intend to land in Calgary or anywhere in Canada, do not worry yourself about anything including POF. Just always remember that the God that will make you trek on a rocky road, will give you a solid shoe to trek over it.

Sincerely yours
Agent of Change
Congratulations @ Agent of Change on your safe arrival. Wish you the best in Canada as you settle down in this wonderful country. God bless you and yours, IJNA.

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
Agent of Change said:
Hi All,

The custom officer was so friendly and all the food stuffs we carried were not even checked. for anyone who is planning to land in Calgary, you can carry any food stuff but please avoid yam and any meat produce in any form.

Sincerely yours
Agent of Change
Congrats on your safe landing.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Applied with d form & submitted it @ VSF Ikeja 1st week of may, I submitted all the necessary Documents , Just worried dat dey shd ve notify me by now 2 go ahead with MR , Jst want 2be sure if im on the right track ... or is it bcos i submitted in lagos not Accra ? ....

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
God Chosen said:
I Applied with d form & submitted it @ VSF Ikeja 1st week of may, I submitted all the necessary Documents , Just worried dat dey shd ve notify me by now 2 go ahead with MR , Jst want 2be sure if im on the right track ... or is it bcos i submitted in lagos not Accra ? ....
Someone has answered you except you want us to lie!!! He even gave you his on experience? My friend waited and got medicals after 6months so relax am sure they stated it somewhere that your passport could be with them for unto 6 months.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys i really appreciate , jst dat i ve never applied 4 any visa dat took dis long ..., Its well

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Kayb said:
Babymart i say congrats on d arrival of ur canadian baby....
Thank you very much Kayb!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
arewaincalgary said:
Congratulations babymart,may he fulfil GOD's purpose in life and may his arrival usher in divine favour in the land of canada in JESUS name
Thank you plentifully my brother!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Emperor said:
I rejoice with you and the arrival of your new baby. The Lord will bless and prosper the baby for greatness. IJN.
@ Emperor,thanks indeed!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
headyman said:
Waoh! So exciting to know the rain of explosive blessings has finally started after a long pause from AVO. To all those with changed status; ikemba, smooth, midas, Lovina and others. Kindly forgive if i omit your name. @ baby marts congrats on the safe arrival of your bundle joy. May he fulfill destiny IJN . Cheers
Thank you my brother!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Deelily said:
Babymart,congrats.May God bless d baby.
Thank you Deelily!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
babakura said:
Congrats and GOD Bless the newest addition to your esteemed family ..
Cheers
Thank you baba!