+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
That is the Commander-in-Chief of English on the forum o. If you were a literature student, you for don know tay-tey. ;D ;D 8)
priceless said:
@ mufu it was kind of difficult reading ure English...Sure it was intentional. :eek: ??? :p

Just a quick question did you take study leave or just your yearly leave to be absent to sort out your sin, pr and all?

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Madam,
I laughed so teey i begin dey cough o. Now i will PM my account number for you to send money for cough syrup ;D
gel003 said:
You will never believe what happened to me yesterday.
I went to a super market to pick something to eat, I noticed this man staring at me...
I looked at him and kept walking to the front counter to pick Lacasera and gala.
As I picked them and turned to find the same man right in front of my face!
I gave him courtesy so I smiled and said "Hi!"
Can you believe that same man followed me through the store?
I was getting a little nervous and mad because he was following me without saying anything.
But you know me, trying to be friendly... I just said "Hi!"
He finaly responded and said,
"I am sorry for staring but you look just like my youngest son... We just buried him two weeks ago".
I felt stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sincerity to him.
He said he was fine as he knows that his son is with the lord.
Then he asked me to do him a favour.
I said "sure, if I can."
He said he was a bit sad that his son never said goodbye to him before passing on.
He asked me to get in line behind him and as he left the store I should say "Goodbye dad" so that he could have a sense of closure.
Though his request was weird, I however agreed to grant them.
So as he collected his bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "Bye Dad" he turned and said "Bye my dear son".
When the cashier calculated my bill, she said the total was N21,250!
I shouted "what?... Can you please explain how N50 gala and N100 lacasera will sum to such amount?".
She said "your dad said you are paying for his bill too."
"My dad? That man is not my father!" I yelled back in response...
I quickly rushed out just in time to see the man moving towards the parking lot.
I ran after him and was screaming "Excuse me!!!"
He started running for his car as he saw me coming.
I caught him just before he was able to close his door.
I kept on pulling and pulling his legs just like am pulling yours now!
Chei! Una too like gist, see as you sidon with seriousness dey read... Abeg go work joor..

Goodmorning my great people. Wishing us all a fruitful week ahead with loads of MR and PPR IJN, AMEN

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Pa Mufu,
Welcome back Sir! Please forgive Moruf of his numerous sins, just as Uncle Kenny forgave yours and decorated you with PR card. For him not to sell your dog to baba Ondo and Mama Calabar, kindly take him along whenever you are returning to your second country. :)

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Welcome to Canada!
swinglow said:
thank u very much. i feel much better.
i pray all will go well with him tomorrow and he will come back with the passports stamped with the maple leaf

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
I pray that Accra will open today cos it is a public holiday here in Canada.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
my poepols long time is goes since i am come for forums. i am missed all of yous well well, i have saw that i am cannot be do without yous my forums membars, you alls is one big families to me.i am congrats all membars that have get PRs, all that have get MRs. and all that is now landed for canada cities.God will make a ways for all of we,where way is not seem to dey.HE is faihtfulness in keepings all HE has promised. for all poepols who is still wait for accra,make all of yous not worry too much, for your time is now come. you will soon begin to jolly.all of we that started this journey must arrival for canada city.IJMN. please my hearts is go to our sister who husband is die.the shock is catch my bodies when the news is reach me.i am sure say Ma Ig for don reach our sister. i salute you ma Ig.and i am join pray for the soul of our late bros.

my poepols plenty thing is happen since i am return from canada city.small kasala and gbege is happen for my working place. so i was busy to put my eyeses down as small small boys is want to take my work when i am still in the working. so i was concentration there.and is not able to spend time for forums.
i am want to tell my poepols that my PR card is reach my hand now. also before i am left canada city i pass the road test and come get the full G driver liesence.my health card slef is come out too. ontario is take 3 months before health card is come out.my poepols my wife is now do internship work for there.she is go one programmes that are called co-op, canada governorment is do it for new immigrate.after 9 weeks they will be put you in a company of your field to work for 3 months. and chance is reach 85% say the company will retain you as full worker. but if they is not retain you,the canada work experience is now enter your cv.and one thing i have see is be that governorment is make plenty effort to see say all poepols is get work.and the canada companies poepols is now coperate. me slef is now decide say next year i am leave Naija patapata and go for canada city :D. the way small youths is now slaughter poepols for Naija is now shake my heart. this sign of frustrate among small youths is danger. i will go my second country abeg ;D
my poepols i am back, i greet you alls. one love!
Grand Pa Mufu GCFR. Ikalu aka 8) 8) 8)

dauaye

May 10, 2010
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2011
Doc's Request.
Marriage proof--Sept. 18th 2013 but arrived Accra 10th Oct. & Spouse Med Req. 11th oct. spouse Med Done on 16th Oct.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Jan 11 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
11-01- 2012
Med's Request
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013, Spouse medical 16-10-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Oct. 24th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 29th 2013
LANDED..........
June 25th 2014
How do I contact the Visa office for change of job status when my application is in-process?
House, i need assistance, I submitted my application and was received oct 24th 2011. I got acknowledgement from visa office acccra jan 13th 2012. till date is still showing in-processs. But i have changed from the company i was working with when I submited the application in oct. 2011 to another in may 2012 and i have just passed my probation period .
so How do i communicate this to the Visa office in accra?
Do I need to complete another schedule 3 form? economic classes federal skilled workers? Please help. wiil it be by dhl or email if email what is the the email address?
thanks for your anticipated positive response.

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biolah said:
@ all, Can anyone avail me the name and location of any hotel or guest house that is close to CIC.Accra. Thank you. BIOLAH

I recommend Accra Central View Hotel (barely 4min drive to the Canadian Embassy) and its good but it also gets filled up pretty quickly so if interested, please call Seth on +233244033303 for bookings TODAY. Single room is 35cedes while double is 50 cedes (confirm with Seth - he is a staff). In case he tells you the hotel is filled up,
if Accra Central view hotel is occupied, kindly call +233302224581 for kokomletlet Guest Inn, it is right beside Central View Hotel and its quite comfortable as well.they charge 35cedes per single room.

Neddy

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Ikemba said:
Grand Pa Mufu GCFR. Ikalu aka 8) 8) 8)
Ikemba nke ibuo. i am greetings you, nothing does you. where is my oma gabil?.
@ Orire take your own greetings, nothing is does you toos. i have take morufu go Bakassi as he is give me too much head pains.
@ Akerekoro thank you toos, i have took note of your welcome.

my poepols i am saw plenty names for forums now, some is funnys o.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
Ikemba nke ibuo. i am greetings you, nothing does you. where is my oma gabil?.
@ Orire take your own greetings, nothing is does you toos. i have take morufu go Bakassi as he is give me too much head pains.
@ Akerekoro thank you toos, i have took note of your welcome.

my poepols i am saw plenty names for forums now, some is funnys o.
Oma gabil is not happy as you abandoned him, and refused to allow him marry your daughter. thank sir :p :p :p

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Ikemba said:
Oma gabil is not happy as you abandoned him, and refused to allow him marry your daughter. thank sir :p :p :p
ikemba has said it all
gbam

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adoptation of child during immigration process

Dear colleagues
I am worried and help me out. I have applied for the Canada immigration under federal skilled catagory three years back for my family which include my wife and two sons aged 4 and 7 years. Now the status of the case file is at the medical examination. During the process we adpted a baby girl which is now 8 years old but i did not inform the immigration office regarding the issue. Please help me what should i do now to avoid the split up of my family as my case is going to finalize now and at what step i write to the immigration authorit about the adoptation.
thanks and waiting
SATHI

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
House is with heavy heart that i announce d passing away of my father @ 74, it has been really hard on us, doing everything we could but d lord love him most.
@Pa Mufu i cant but notice u re back,welcome sir was askn after u 4rm Ma Ig recently.
Kayb

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Kayb said:
House is with heavy heart that i announce d passing away of my father @ 74, it has been really hard on us, doing everything we could but d lord love him most.
@ Pa Mufu i cant but notice u re back,welcome sir was askn after u 4rm Ma Ig recently.
Kayb
Kayb,my heart reaches out to you and your family at this time of grieve. May God give you the fortitude to bear this loss. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy, and do keep us abreast of the funeral arrangements. :(

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....