+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next Parent immigration program intent to sponsor ?

pr2011

Jun 10, 2012
Anyone know where can I find info about when the next intent to sponsor parents will start ?
I was looking at CIC and it seems the last one was in 2020 and none since then. That seems like a long time.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know where can I find info about when the next intent to sponsor parents will start ?
I was looking at CIC and it seems the last one was in 2020 and none since then. That seems like a long time.
Talk to your MP and ask them to get the next intent to the table asap.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Information has not been released and will likely not be released until a new draw happens. There is a good chance that current EOI will be exhausted first. Parent sponsorship is not guaranteed and certainly not guaranteed in a certain timeframe. There is huge demand for a limited amount of spots while Canada also has an ageing population and a HC crisis.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Information has not been released and will likely not be released until a new draw happens. There is a good chance that current EOI will be exhausted first. Parent sponsorship is not guaranteed and certainly not guaranteed in a certain timeframe. There is huge demand for a limited amount of spots while Canada also has an ageing population and a HC crisis.
I'd add: not going to be any big changes or big announcements until after an election. Whatever the current govt does will be a target from the opposition on this file, and low priority. Would make zero sense for them to open this pandora box.