+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Travel History after submitting PR application?

Yoraee

Apr 26, 2017
Hi All

Two months after I submitted my PR application online, I traveled for a short holiday. My passport now has additional stamps in comparison to the one I submitted as part of my application. How do I communicate this change to CIC?

Thanks,

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Not needed unless they send you a message for an updated travel history. In most cases, application decision is based on what is provided in the e-APR. So, don't worry.

May 2, 2022
Hi,

Reopening this thread to ask if everything went okay with your application. I’m currently in the same situation and I’ve already submitted my passport to the IRCC for final processing and confirmation.

Before this, they asked for updated documents but NOT for an updated travel history. Basically, I’ve given the IRCC everything they’ve asked for but I’m worried that the processing officer will notice the additional stamps & 1 new visa since my original submission. I’ve only travelled the one time and obtained a new visa very very recently ie this year.

Please help, thanks in advance!

Hi All

Two months after I submitted my PR application online, I traveled for a short holiday. My passport now has additional stamps in comparison to the one I submitted as part of my application. How do I communicate this change to CIC?

Thanks,

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Don't worry, it won't matter. You're not supposed to inform IRCC every time you go on a vacation after submitting your application.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi,

Reopening this thread to ask if everything went okay with your application. I’m currently in the same situation and I’ve already submitted my passport to the IRCC for final processing and confirmation.

Before this, they asked for updated documents but NOT for an updated travel history. Basically, I’ve given the IRCC everything they’ve asked for but I’m worried that the processing officer will notice the additional stamps & 1 new visa since my original submission. I’ve only travelled the one time and obtained a new visa very very recently ie this year.

Please help, thanks in advance!
Hello,

Can I ask which updated documents IRCC requested from you? I have been waiting for almost a year now and I am trying to anticipate and get prepared.

May 2, 2022
Hello,

Can I ask which updated documents IRCC requested from you? I have been waiting for almost a year now and I am trying to anticipate and get prepared.
A new medical check, update on background/personal history and the criminal check. I expected the medical and criminal check request only because they expire after a year. Hope this helps!