+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New travel exemption for immediate family member not being honoured or implemented by OUTCAN visa offices

Spvisapr

Jul 3, 2020
If the sponsorship is under process than no need for biometric and in case you have applied for trv and given biometrics in past ten years,then biometrics in not required
Biometrics is not required if you already provided one in last 10 years so Spvisapr must have provided his/her in the sponsorship application.

Spvisapr

Jul 3, 2020
We are spouse and dependent of canadian PR holder, so as per ircc we do not need an authorization letter for travel, but confused about the visa stamping... can someone guide about the stamping requirement

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
We are spouse and dependent of canadian PR holder, so as per ircc we do not need an authorization letter for travel, but confused about the visa stamping... can someone guide about the stamping requirement
If you are visiting from visa required country, you can’t travel without the counterfoil (“visa” “stamp”).

DSPCHANDRA

Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
I have applied for TRV on June 27th and I have included the MP letter of support as well. We have given a very detailed Quarantine plan and all the supporting documents too... The only reason I applied is the new reunification on June 8th and the MP letter.

She had a TRV rejection before too... So, as per the new instructions, we provided all the necessary documents. Today they refused her application and they gave the reasons as:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not sure what we need to do ?? I am confused !! I am not sure that they even read the MP letter also. Can I ask MP to look into it ?? Suggestions please. Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: lovely89

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I have applied for TRV on June 27th and I have included the MP letter of support as well. We have given a very detailed Quarantine plan and all the supporting documents too... The only reason I applied is the new reunification on June 8th and the MP letter.

She had a TRV rejection before too... So, as per the new instructions, we provided all the necessary documents. Today they refused her application and they gave the reasons as:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not sure what we need to do ?? I am confused !! I am not sure that they even read the MP letter also. Can I ask MP to look into it ?? Suggestions please. Thanks
I guess your applicant's' country is India. Did your wife work in India? What strong ties did you show for her in India?

Thank you, I applied on 29th june and got approved on 30th june, for purpose of travel we selected others and under description COVID'19
What is applicant's country?

DSPCHANDRA

Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
I guess your applicant's' country is India. Did your wife work in India? What strong ties did you show for her in India?

What is applicant's country?
* Yes, she is from India.
She is still studying her Dentistry, we have shown the college letters and explained that she is not employed yet. We also explained that she cannot get any Job/study if she doesn't complete it.

We applied because the Dental colleges are closed till September and that she has to return in September no matter what. The MP letter was from Alberta.

There were not many that we could show as she did not work yet.

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
She is still studying her Dentistry, we have shown the college letters and explained that she is not employed yet. We also explained that she cannot get any Job/study if she doesn't complete it.

We applied because the Dental colleges are closed till September and that she has to return in September no matter what. The MP letter was from Alberta.

Yeah I read somewhere that they don't consider studying as a strong tie with home country anymore.

Well don't get bogged down, I am not too hopeful either for my approval as she is not currently working in India. But we had to try in hopes of seeing our spouses. :'(

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I applied for visitor visa in june 26th, still no replies (one rejection last year)

Last edited:

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hi,
I Applied for trv and got approved the next day..I am not sure if I need a visa stamping for the purpose.. as I want to travel as soon as international flights resume
Congratulations!!! Do you have travel history to western countries? where is the applicant from?

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
I applied for visitor visa in june 26th, still no replies (one rejection last year)
If its india I'm sure you should get biometrics letter. I applied for mother in law on July 1st and next day she had biometrics letter.. check with your Gckey again.

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Hi,
I Applied for trv and got approved the next day..I am not sure if I need a visa stamping for the purpose.. as I want to travel as soon as international flights resume
Congratulations on your TRV.
If your PA country needs visa stamping I am sure IRCC will send you passport request details on your account soon.

Could you please let us know from which country is the applicant from. Could you please give as much as details you could like what strong ties did you show to home country, if working back home etc, if you had any previous rejections on the TRV. This would really help everyone out here, thanks and appreciate your help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Unfortunately her ties are much stronger to Canada than India. Lots of people abandon degrees they started abroad.