+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys,
for IMM 0008, after validation, it shows me 6 barcodes is it right? Cause the sample shows 5 barcode in the manual

immigrantsince2016

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
Hi. I am trying to complete the IMM008enu form and it won't let me enter any number for :

How many family members including you are in this application?

Its not letting me enter any info at this point. Anyone else facing this? Any suggestions?

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
what's the alternative if one don't have medical/PCC ?

will explanation letter suffice the Visa Office

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017
what's the alternative if one don't have medical/PCC ?

will explanation letter suffice the Visa Office
For Medical Exams

• proof that a medical appointment is scheduled, including the name of the panel physician and the date and time of the appointment; or
  • a letter of explanation of best efforts.
For police certificate

If you cannot get a police certificate before applying due to COVID-19 restrictions

Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, you may have difficulties acquiring the necessary police certificates. In those cases, IRCC may accept both of the following:

• proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries, and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
In this explanation, you should explain the delay in acquiring the police certificate.

In these cases you will be required to upload a document into the police certificate field showing:

• country-specific details
  • proof that you requested a police certificate as soon as possible before applying, and
  • your explanation of best efforts.

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Hi. I am trying to complete the IMM008enu form and it won't let me enter any number for :

Its not letting me enter any info at this point. Anyone else facing this? Any suggestions?
it's not the box next to it, it's literally next to the arrow, tiny space

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017

There is no such discrepancy. Perhaps you are trying to click below the text.

It has to be filled by clicking on right side, just after the black arrow.
Good Luck

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I'm still on the fence on this print, sign thing, guys! The Twitter account says No, but everywhere in the guide says to sign and date, otherwise, the application will be returned to you!

Reactions: GeneforVisa

GeneforVisa

May 5, 2021
I'm still on the fence on this print, sign thing, guys! The Twitter account says No, but everywhere in the guide says to sign and date, otherwise, the application will be returned to you!
Everyone on Twitter is asking that and IRCC just replies no. Okay, I'm just gonna believe them on this.

immigrantsince2016

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
My spouse is already a permanent resident. He gave his ielts a few years ago. Not valid anymore. Will I chose No when it says "have you taken a test from designated testing agency?' or should I say yes even if it more than 2 years ago. he is not part of my application but I have to mention him

deusEx

May 6, 2021
Same. The struggle...
From the guide:

Important: As you are applying online
  • Do not print the 2D barcode form.
  • Do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application.
  • Save the form on your computer in a place you’ll remember.
  • Upload the form to the IMM0008 space in the dedicated intake portal.
  • After you upload all your necessary forms and documents for your application, click the “Next” button that appeared below your uploaded documents.
  • Enter your name and answer a security question

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
From the guide:

Important: As you are applying online
  • Do not print the 2D barcode form.
  • Do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application.
  • Save the form on your computer in a place you’ll remember.
  • Upload the form to the IMM0008 space in the dedicated intake portal.
  • After you upload all your necessary forms and documents for your application, click the “Next” button that appeared below your uploaded documents.
  • Enter your name and answer a security question
But this is just for the 0008 form. For the other ones, the guide says to sign and date:

Read all of the statements in all sections carefully. Sign and date in the boxes provided. By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct. If you do not sign and date, the application will be returned to you.

GeneforVisa

May 5, 2021
"You must also include your most recent pay stubs." says the guideline what if I don't have a pay stub since I just started this new job this week? Do I have to wait for my first pay stub?

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017
"You must also include your most recent pay stubs." says the guideline what if I don't have a pay stub since I just started this new job this week? Do I have to wait for my first pay stub?
I suggest, you simply write an explanation, giving reason for not including pay stub

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
These types of questions don't have a yes/no answer. You could leave out the paystub but if the officer determines it is required then they may refuse. It's up to the officer.