Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1-28-Sept-2016,AOR2-20-oct-2016
File Transfer...
SA 7-Oct-2016 (ECAS in process oct 15,'16)/BC in Progress-dec 2 '16, pre-arrival received-dec 16'16
Med's Done....
22th July 2016-upfront(passed)-nov 28
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
And DM - 12-jan-'17- mycic -closed/approved-18-jan-'17
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-17
LANDED..........
28-jan-17 :)
prvc said:
Congratulations to both of you! Konting kembot na lang at PPR na!! :)
Thanks po ;D
Ayoko pa sana tlaga mg assumed , kc sa worry ko mg ask pa sila ng additional proof since NSA red flag zone Kmi.

But I guess, it help na ng sent Aq ng additional proof after that AOR2 together new NBI clearance.

Cheers!

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
mleko said:
I'm currently in Japan so I'm not sure who to call..
You may have to call long distance if you wish to have a quick answer. Otherwise, you may try sending email to your MP. Hope this link will help you. Click on the link and click the MP to which area you are residing in Canada. It will provide you the MPs email, office address and contact numbers: < http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members >

mleko

Dec 9, 2014
Survivor27 said:
You may have to call long distance if you wish to have a quick answer. Otherwise, you may try sending email to your MP. Hope this link will help you. Click on the link and click the MP to which area you are residing in Canada. It will provide you the MPs email, office address and contact
I mean I currently live in Japan and don't have a Canadian address, thus I don't know who my MP is. Can I just call anyone?

dyanaralaconsay

Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
Survivor27 said:
Happy for you :) We should really not compare our stats to others as we all have different cases (that we never know) but I guess that is not easy to avoid esp pag ako na din yung nasa ganyang stage :D

Hoping you get included sa batch ng August 2016 applicants whose file are already closed. Early Christmas present coming your way! **fingers and toes crossed** :)
You can't really avoid it if you were on my side. You gonna feel this "Praning feeling" after AOR2. Hehe God Bless! ;)

dyanaralaconsay

Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
crazy D said:
In Progress n rn BC ko , super happy now . Does it mean po, we waived the interview?

Cheers!
Sabi na eh magkabatch tayo! Hehe PPR soon ;)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
mleko said:
I mean I currently live in Japan and don't have a Canadian address, thus I don't know who my MP is. Can I just call anyone?
mleko said:
Sept 2015 applicant here...

Unfortunately I can't understand most of the posts in this thread, so I'm not sure how everyone's applications are going...

Anyone else still waiting since September 2015? It feels like it's taking forever and the application status hasn't been updated since we received our first confirmation letter in December 2015. The only thing that changed was that my sponsorship application went from "in process" to "decision made" almost a year after I had already received notification that my sponsorship app was approved. They asked us to send updated photos since their requirements changed back in May but since then nothing. They told us to send the photos asap since it was a "time urgent matter" but I guess it wasn't that urgent since it's been 7 months since..

I'm Canadian and applied for my husband from Japan. I tried emailing them but nothing yet.

Anyone else in the same boat? It's becoming quite stressful.
Since your visa office is Manila, I am not sure though, if calling the Canadian Embassy Manila will entertain your call. You may try and say that you are the Canadian sponsor but currently living in Japan. The number is 632.857.9000.

Were you only asked to submit photos in May? From what you have stated earlier, you or your husband as the PA, were asked to submit photos asap. Just photos and not including passport? There was only 4 months left from the time the application is submitted on Sept 2015. It may also be depending on your husband's medical examination date. A visa is usually granted and valid as the same date of medical exam.

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
dyanaralaconsay said:
After crying kanina, BC is now IN PROGRESS! Thank you Lord! In progress pa lang to pero tuwang tuwa na ako! Praying for PPR to all of us ❤
what BC?

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
rlcdeleña said:
Birth Certificate! :D

Nah, BC = Background Check :-*

matias-ramel

Sep 13, 2016
Congratulation Omar!!! It is indeed a white christmas fooor you ;)
just a quick question, from the time that they recieved your medical how long it took before they ask for your passport? because on my husband's application it says that they already recieved his medical. i just wanted to have an idea how long normally it takes from that point.

looking forward hearing from you.

thank you!

0mar28 said:
Hello!
Guys, keep you heads up & have faith. tiwala lang :) Gods time is always perfect. Merry white Christmas sa ating lahat! :)

medical: july 2016
app recieved: august 15, 2016
AOR1 : sept 3, 2016
SA: sept 14, 2016
AOR2 (VO-RP) : sept 20, 2016
ppr: nov 24, 2016
visa on hand: dec 2016

mleko

Dec 9, 2014
Survivor27 said:
Since your visa office is Manila, I am not sure though, if calling the Canadian Embassy Manila will entertain your call. You may try and say that you are the Canadian sponsor but currently living in Japan. The number is 632.857.9000.

Were you only asked to submit photos in May? From what you have stated earlier, you or your husband as the PA, were asked to submit photos asap. Just photos and not including passport? There was only 4 months left from the time the application is submitted on Sept 2015. It may also be depending on your husband's medical examination date. A visa is usually granted and valid as the same date of medical exam.
Called the number a few days ago but only got automated messages and was finally directed to their email to email any questions. Can't seem to reach a human.

They only requested new photos in May, no passport. I figured that if they were asking for photos a PPR could come soon but nope. My husband did his medical exam in April 2015, then we submitted the application in Sept. We visited Canada in August before submitting the app. ECAS says medical results received.

So stressful :(

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
dyanaralaconsay said:
Sabi na eh magkabatch tayo! Hehe PPR soon ;)
how long did you wait to get your BC in Process ??? mine still not started