+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Language Requirement. If application not complete when would it be sent back

Europe26

Nov 1, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am very new to this forum. I just applied for citizenship this week. My application was received today, November 1, 2012. I used the application form 09-2012 and I sent a copy of my university transcript as the language evidence.
I am wondering if my application would be sent back to me because the I used the 09-2012 application form and my application was received on November 1st!!
If this would happen, when would I hear back from CIC?

Thanks in advance.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Europe26 said:
Hi Guys,

I am very new to this forum. I just applied for citizenship this week. My application was received today, November 1, 2012. I used the application form 09-2012 and I sent a copy of my university transcript as the language evidence.
I am wondering if my application would be sent back to me because the I used the 09-2012 application form and my application was received on November 1st!!
If this would happen, when would I hear back from CIC?

Thanks in advance.
Your application will not be turned back because you included language evidence. When you signed application, the only form (09-2012) was available and you apllied with that form. The new form has taken into effect from today only. CIC required to have a language proof for applications received on or after Nov. 01. You complied with that requireement. So you are good.....