+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New here! No updates since Nov 2020, is that normal?

phxlove

Jul 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

New here! Sorry that if I'm asking dumb questions here - my application was submitted Sep 2020, received Biometrics request and submitted in Nov 2020. Early in the year, my account still has the timeline and the estimated completion date was end of April. However, with the timeline removed from website, I got no updates since then. I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation or if there's anything I should be aware of? Thank you very much for your help!

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,

New here! Sorry that if I'm asking dumb questions here - my application was submitted Sep 2020, received Biometrics request and submitted in Nov 2020. Early in the year, my account still has the timeline and the estimated completion date was end of April. However, with the timeline removed from website, I got no updates since then. I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation or if there's anything I should be aware of? Thank you very much for your help!
What's your stream? If you're fsw o or Pnp o, then yes. This is normal. Processing has resumed, though some argue it never stopped. Have you requested gcms notes

phxlove

Jul 2, 2019
What's your stream? If you're fsw o or Pnp o, then yes. This is normal. Processing has resumed, though some argue it never stopped. Have you requested gcms notes
Thank you! I should be under CEC. Just googled gcms notes, seems to be a great place to start. Thank you very much :)