+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New employment post ITA

vishnueesyr7

Dec 15, 2018
Hello members,

I received an ITA on Oct 29th draw and I have till Dec 29th to submit the documents. On Dec 3rd I started working at a company with the same NOC code as I have mentioned in my EE profile.

Is it mandatory to update this new employment in my EE profile and in the PR application? I cannot get a reference letter as there are no clear duties assigned for me yet (its been just 2 weeks since I joined) and I dont have any paystubs yet.

Even if I update, it wouldnt make any difference to my CRS. So, can I safely avoid this information in my PR application?

Thanks !

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello members,

I received an ITA on Oct 29th draw and I have till Dec 29th to submit the documents. On Dec 3rd I started working at a company with the same NOC code as I have mentioned in my EE profile.

Is it mandatory to update this new employment in my EE profile and in the PR application? I cannot get a reference letter as there are no clear duties assigned for me yet (its been just 2 weeks since I joined) and I dont have any paystubs yet.

Even if I update, it wouldnt make any difference to my CRS. So, can I safely avoid this information in my PR application?

Thanks !
I would not worry much on it. Good luck.

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hello members,

Thanks !
Yes, you can avoid this information in the WORK section (no need to get a ref letter), but you just have to mention your current work in the personal history of PR application (only basic info)

So just relax! Get a ref only from the previous job where you wanna get points for your CRS!

Good luck in joining our team!
See you in Canada:cool: