+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New EE profile - will they be considered in the next FSW draw

rabbithole

Jul 12, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi!

I have posted this elsewhere but didn't receive any comments so I'm posting it here. Hope this is the right place for this!

I have recently received my ECA and got done with my IELTS and am in the process of filling out and submitting my EE profile.

My question is - will a freshly submitted profile be treated the same as older profiles that have been in the pool much longer as the backlog has built up for the next non-Canadian experience class FSW draw? I have a CRS of 470+ and if I clear the cutoff in a draw that happens soon after my application submission (let's say the very next day!!), will I receive an ITA?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi!

I have posted this elsewhere but didn't receive any comments so I'm posting it here. Hope this is the right place for this!

I have recently received my ECA and got done with my IELTS and am in the process of filling out and submitting my EE profile.

My question is - will a freshly submitted profile be treated the same as older profiles that have been in the pool much longer as the backlog has built up for the next non-Canadian experience class FSW draw? I have a CRS of 470+ and if I clear the cutoff in a draw that happens soon after my application submission (let's say the very next day!!), will I receive an ITA?
The time of submission is only used for the tie-breaker applications.
As long as you are in the pool and above cut-off, you should get an ITA.

Reactions: rabbithole