New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hi everyone..
i applied to CIO on 2nd nov'o9....i took my IELTS test on 10th Jan'09..i have sent a photocopy of the result wid my initial application to CIO..i havent received my AOR till date..can anyone tell me if i need to take the test again???
really confused.......PLS ADVISE.....
Wair till Jan end you will get it if approved

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Sanjeev... pls reply..

I know that it will take 3-4 months or more for starting processing of application by CHC. Just wanted to know when the Visa office will change the online tracking system like.. application received, review completed etc....

My full docs received by London office on 08.01.10 and when I can expect "Application Received" will come in ecas.

Satish

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My employer told me that some one from the CIC called today. He wanted to speak with me. Since I was not in office as I am out of town, the guy told him that I am not there. He asked when will he come, he said he is not in town. He said ok, whats his designation, he told him my designation thats it. He said ok I will probably try calling tomorrow. Now I am not in town so what to do and what do you think of the call. What will it result in ?

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear Nit4Canada - I am sorry, I didn't visit the Forum for a week for now. I usually check the "Appl. Status (in the CIC website)" and come to the Forum on Tuesdays. I sent my Passport and finished my Medicals in the last week of Nov 2009. Wrote an email to ND office last week checking on the status. Received an immediate reply saying that my pports are pending review for the final decision. Will keep u posted.

Have Fun.

Wishing u ALL in this Forum a happy Pongal.

rgds, George Joseph

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Dear Nit4Canada - I am sorry, I didn't visit the Forum for a week for now. I usually check the "Appl. Status (in the CIC website)" and come to the Forum on Tuesdays. I sent my Passport and finished my Medicals in the last week of Nov 2009. Wrote an email to ND office last week checking on the status. Received an immediate reply saying that my pports are pending review for the final decision. Will keep u posted.

Have Fun.

Wishing u ALL in this Forum a happy Pongal.

rgds, George Joseph
Hello George

I also wrote one email to CHC, ND about my passports and medicals. Its been a week now and they havn't send me any response. Can you tell me which email of CHC, ND you used for the communication?

Thanks in advance.

-ayub

yvdr

Jan 1, 2010
Hi Rocky and Sanjeev,
Firstly, I worked as a lecturer in private college. Now I am working as a S/W enginner.
They are calling to each and every employer or present employer only.
Because, private college people didn't maintain any records about employer's details.
Please tell me.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
hi ROCKY
same happened to my friend,he got medical n passort n rprf together...dont worry evrything will be fine..u will receive ur passport request soon ....best wishes...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_jatt said:
hi ROCKY
same happened to my friend,he got medical n passort n rprf together...dont worry evrything will be fine..u will receive ur passport request soon ....best wishes...
I just hope the same too I wish I get meds and ppr request this week. Thanks for the wishes

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_jatt said:
hi ROCKY
Can you elaborate about the call that were they able to speak with your friend and what all details they asked. Since I was not in office the assistant picked up and spoke with him he said he would call today...I dont know will they call today or not just worried can you tell me about your friends call

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Rocky

The call was made to find out to find the first level information about your designation, period of work etc. There is nothing to get alarmed here, because its a routine process. I dont think you will get a second call from them. Relax, you file will move to the next stage.

Thanks
Madhava

rocky272727 said:
Hi All,

My employer told me that some one from the CIC called today. He wanted to speak with me. Since I was not in office as I am out of town, the guy told him that I am not there. He asked when will he come, he said he is not in town. He said ok, whats his designation, he told him my designation thats it. He said ok I will probably try calling tomorrow. Now I am not in town so what to do and what do you think of the call. What will it result in ?