Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi,

No change in status but this is the reply I got from the query I raised in case specific inquiry.

Now, I am not sure which review are they mentioning, is it a Final Review? I have completed Medicals and submitted my PP arnd 20th Dec 09.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.[/font]

Anyways good luck to all.

Cheers!!!!

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hello E-one,

I have been reading various post on this forum for quite some time now but this is the first time I write. Was having troubles posting replies earlier today, each time it resulted in permission error. Seems like it has started working for me now :).

I have already posted the email reply I got from CHC-ND.

Cheers!!!!

ashuimran

Dec 31, 2009
Hi can any one help me with the time limit to get passport back from the newdelhi visa office. I have submited my passport on 29 dec 2009 and it has been 3 weeks i havent received my passport back. So wht shall i do how long does it take to get the passport back along with visa on it. Plz can any one help me with this one. i m bit worried.

Thanks

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Re: I AM SEEKING ADVISE AND ITS URGENT PLEASE

Hi Seema

First thing is that you should check whether your activities in your current profession is in sync with the activities mentioned against NOC 213. You should have performed the duties in managers capacity for a minimum of two years to qualify. Check the list of occupations under NOC 213.

Hope this helps

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Madhava

seema1979 said:
I AM GRADUATE WITH 3YEARS DEGREE.(BACHELOR OF ARTS) PASSED IN YEAR 2000 FROM PANJAB UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH
DID ONE YEAR COMPUTER DIPLOMA IN 2001-2002

I AM WORKING AS COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR FROM 8 YRS.
AND I WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA WITH MY HUSBAND

DO I QUALIFY FOR MOVING TO CANADA?
WHICH CATEGORY DO I FALL IS IT 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers?

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi

Its always better to carry the required amount mentioned in your documents. They randomly ask that information. If you are carrying the amount, it is mandatory that you carry the exact figure either in the form of TCs or you can also open an account in any of the banks in Canada while you are still in India.

Thanks
Madhava

lovekumar213 said:
can any body tell me.

1, what happend exactely ,we reach at canada airport. what can the immigration officer demand from us. and
which documents he will see on that time.

2, minimum how much funds any body take with him. we are two perso. at the required funds we have to show in the
embassy, those are 13,486 canadian dollers.
now is it compulsery that we have to take minmum 13,486 dollers with us. cant we take 2 or 3 thousand deller with
us. its very urgent for me. please reply according to ur personal experience.

thanks

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
ashuimran said:
Hi can any one help me with the time limit to get passport back from the newdelhi visa office. I have submited my passport on 29 dec 2009 and it has been 3 weeks i havent received my passport back. So wht shall i do how long does it take to get the passport back along with visa on it. Plz can any one help me with this one. i m bit worried.

Thanks
Hi Ashuimran,

From what I understand, it usually takes arnd 4 weeks for CHC to process PP once they have rcvd them + registered mail delivery time for the responce to reach at ur address say anoher 2-3 days. Wait untill end Jan and then maybe you can raise a query to find out.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creativemedicine said:
boss

i sent you personal message twice no response can you kindly help as requested
I will email you the file once I have my laptop buddy. I do not have my personal laptop with me which has the soft copy of the forms.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SG said:
Hi,

No change in status but this is the reply I got from the query I raised in case specific inquiry.

Now, I am not sure which review are they mentioning, is it a Final Review? I have completed Medicals and submitted my PP arnd 20th Dec 09.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.[/font]

Cheers!!!!

I got this same reply 45 days back when I sent my inquiry to ND. I am yet to receive medicals but my employer got a call from CIC asking for me. I think your security check is on as per there reply.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuimran said:

Thanks
I think you should get your passport back by the End of Jan 2010. Give ND a month usually as its the average time.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
rockyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hello..how u doin mann...i did ardass to rabb g hope it will work......m waitin for postman....m watin for the day...whn postman ring his cycle bell ...n m gona give him Mc Dowel bottle....
lolz

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
rocky272727 said:
I got this same reply 45 days back when I sent my inquiry to ND. I am yet to receive medicals but my employer got a call from CIC asking for me. I think your security check is on as per there reply.
Hi Rocky,

I rcvd med + PP request on 18th Dec 09 and completed around 20th Dec + I have also submitted my passport to them around the same time, landing fee I submitted at the time of submitting my full docs to CHC ND in Oct.

Are security checks done before or after med is requested. As per the email reply to Velha_Jatt they mentioned pending for a final review by the VO so was thinking if thats the case for me :( This is killing .. Not been able to think abt anything else besides CA :)

Chalo will keep e-one posted.

Cheers!!!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SG said:
Hi Rocky,

I rcvd med + PP request on 18th Dec 09 and completed around 20th Dec + I have also submitted my passport to them around the same time, landing fee I submitted at the time of submitting my full docs to CHC ND in Oct.

Are security checks done before or after med is requested. As per the email reply to Velha_Jatt they mentioned pending for a final review by the VO so was thinking if thats the case for me :( This is killing .. Not been able to think abt anything else besides CA :)

Chalo will keep e-one posted.

Cheers!!!
Background checks usually done before medical is issued and security until visa issued. Final review mean security check only. Do not worry if you haven't committed any crime or anything you are safe :) Do be worried