October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
Hello,

I just need to know the status of recent applicants because I think the NDVO has changed the procedure, for the last 2 years almost everyone got ppr within a month (mostly 15 days) but after october I don't think people are getting ppr except 1-2 rare cases.
Please correct me if I am wrong or lemme know if I have to order caips now or everybody is on the same boat
it gets really frustrating when you get stuck at the very first step when the standard process is something else. I am really annoyed, if they want to change the process why don't they announce it. Obviously one will approach mp or order caips or send case specific inquiries if you are changing process without any declaration.
Please guide me experts.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
neha2515 said:
Hello,

I just need to know the status of recent applicants because I think the NDVO has changed the procedure, for the last 2 years almost everyone got ppr within a month (mostly 15 days) but after october I don't think people are getting ppr except 1-2 rare cases.
Please correct me if I am wrong or lemme know if I have to order caips now or everybody is on the same boat
it gets really frustrating when you get stuck at the very first step when the standard process is something else. I am really annoyed, if they want to change the process why don't they announce it. Obviously one will approach mp or order caips or send case specific inquiries if you are changing process without any declaration.
Please guide me experts.
There was a strike earlier. Due to that the processing time has been increased drastically.
Hope now it will come to normal. There is no change in procedures.

Hope this helps.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
neha2515 said:
Hello,

Please guide me experts.
yes the strike has delayed everything ...specially for the 2012 batch & half of 2013 batch...processing time for new delhi has gone up to 12 months! .....can u share your application date?

to know if u have missed an email by ndvo apply for GCMS NOTES it takes 30 days but its totally worth it at least u will confirm if u got the passport request or not !!

join the new delhi 2013 thread and check the spread sheet under my signature to see the status of 2013 applicants will help u to understand better... link below

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2013-applicants-t132103.30150.html#lastPost

hope this helps :)

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
Hey Myrah/Uday,

thanks for the advice, actually I am a regular follower of that blog of yours, Myrah, and that is the place where I came to know that even in strike period, ppr time is 15 days for maximum applicants, I am completing 2months on 12jan for my file transfer that was on Nov 12.
I know ppr so soon is just a formality but one thing is for sure that if someone miss a ppr, he/she will miss a bf'd that means you loose atleast 2 months.

I hope you understand my concern. Also please lemme know if you have any idea that ordering caips can give a negative impact or its ok, because immigration officers to my knowledge are the most easily offended people on earth.

thanks for your advice and I appreciate you do a lot of research and guide people.

Neha

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
neha2515 said:
Hey Myrah/Uday,

thanks for the advice, actually I am a regular follower of that blog of yours, Myrah, and that is the place where I came to know that even in strike period, ppr time is 15 days for maximum applicants, I am completing 2months on 12jan for my file transfer that was on Nov 12.
I know ppr so soon is just a formality but one thing is for sure that if someone miss a ppr, he/she will miss a bf'd that means you loose atleast 2 months.

I hope you understand my concern. Also please lemme know if you have any idea that ordering caips can give a negative impact or its ok, because immigration officers to my knowledge are the most easily offended people on earth.

thanks for your advice and I appreciate you do a lot of research and guide people.

Neha
most welcome neha :) actually they ask for the pp very early in the process and they only use the passport during the last stage before stamping....that's when they actually need it ......I think u shld apply for notes asap and see if u missed the mail for ppr......have u checked the spread sheet of ndvo?
link below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE#gid=0

u can see the ppr dates and time requests and the notes do not delay your application at all so don't worry :)... (p.s from oct end to nov no one on the forum has got ppr don't know why that's y order your notes)

average time on the spread sheet to get ppr in 2013 is 35 days....