+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi All,
I wonder if you have any clue about this... We got our second set of GCMS NOTES, right at the top under APPLICATION section a little bit down between Correspond Language and Group# there is this section SPECIAL PROGRAM...
In our first set of notes there was nothing mentioned next to it but the notes which we got like day before yesterday in those it was written SPECIALPROGRAM(s): OSI
Any idea what this SPECIAL PROGRAM stands for.. from what I can interpret this whole Applicatoin section at the top does not contain any decision related infromation so i am assuming whatever this it should not be alarming..
But if anybody could tell me what it is, because i did a lot of search and no luck.. by the way 3 months and counitng DM but notning so far...we did case specific too..

romil0909

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
vish549 said:
5 min ago I got teaser email from CIC. I was so happy from that pop up on my screen and dreaming about PPR email for my wife because I wrote my email id in my wife detail.

I opened that email and found just a reminder to renew my PR card and all.

LOLzzz
i had the same thing...lol

startup

Oct 9, 2016
My wife currently holds two passports because of water spill on the old she applied and got the new one .But the new passport also has old passport number on one of the column.

1. Do I have to include both passports while filling the case.
2. All pages of passport has to be photocopy or just front and back
3. Do I need to notarize every single document I am attaching in the file.

Thanks a lot for your help.

P.S: Filling the case first time, please pardon me for any silly enquiries.

ADITYA VASHISHTHA

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-10-2016; Additional Doc's submitted: 10-10-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 18-03-2016; SA: 23-03-2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2: 04-04-2016
Med's Request
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
04-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
HarkiranKaur said:
It was actually suggested by someone at the MP office that a lot of fake accounts can be made to just mess with people and make them panic. (for no good reason, just because they can). Or possibly to make it look like NDVO is actually doing something... I don't think majority are fake accounts but I just don't understand how someone in Sept got DM when I applied in January and still waiting. Are we sure they didn't just apply for a TRV while waiting for the PR? Some people had TRV applications also and got DM and PPR for the TRV in the mean time.

I can totally understand what you'r going through because I too facing the brunt of bad luck with NDVO and believe I'm the only one left of Feb'16 lot (I can't recall anyone left of Feb'16....is there anyone hanging like me?). Gosh, NDVO picked up file later than April without even thinking to finish the previous one first. It's so ridiculous on their part to work so irrationally. At least, you have BG started but in my case they are overindulging and stretching unnecessary. They asked for additional documents on Oct 6 which I submitted on Oct 10 but after that there is no communication from them not even confirmation about documents received. Dropped them email but same static reply that they don't communicate until necessary from their side. I mean like are we fool "After spending too much of money, time and patience are we not rightful to ask for the real time progress"? Afterwards, did an MP inquiry and it was a least help from LPC MP, infact they just re-iterated what is there in CIC and ECAS as it is. I can only pray for positive ray of hope for every one............going through a tough 2016......i'll remember this hard time all my life :(
Anyways on lighter note...........Congrats to all those who have received PPR and BG check off lately. Enjoy guys :)

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
anish17 said:
Got PPR today.
CONGRATULATIONS..
I think I am the only one left for PPR :'(

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
DRLoveleen said:
CONGRATULATIONS..
I think I am the only one left for PPR :'(
No my husband's went into BG in progress on Nov 11 and still waiting for anything after that. Not even DM as of yet.

ratinder bajwa

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
02 August 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 23rd january
LANDED..........
Waiting
This process in getting on everyone's nerves. The way NDVO is moving is so unpredictable though ours (May'16) is the next chunk , i really hope they dont have surprise packages for us.

Lets hope all get reunited with their loved ones that quick like guys who got PPR after 3 months :D

Anyways, i have a query regarding my GCMS.

in Biographic section .. various status have shown up:

16-06-2016 - submit
16-06-2016 - Sent- partner
16-06-2016 - NRT

can anyone lemme know what its all about.

Rest all our Notes are fine. Seem like NDVO grouped all AOR2 Aug 2nd ppl in Sep end. and our files haven't been touched since then..

its hard to wait..

fingers crossed with late December ..early January hopes..:D

ratinder bajwa

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
02 August 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
HarkiranKaur said:
No my husband's went into BG in progress on Nov 11 and still waiting for anything after that. Not even DM as of yet.
hey Loveleen and harkiran.. dont your worry guys..

Good news is coming to your end.. soon .. Santa is coming for you this Christmas.:D

keep the hopes High..:)

Good things come to those who wait for it.

Though we all understand that they quickened the process post Feb'16.. and then after Mid June.

and its annoying to see ppl applying way later and getting PPR's.

Keep spirits High..:) I always wish that a later application in July would have got us a PPR by Now.

PS we are 25th may applicants waiting eagerly for our turn:)

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
ratinder bajwa said:
hey Loveleen and harkiran.. dont your worry guys..

Good news is coming to your end.. soon .. Santa is coming for you this Christmas.:D

keep the hopes High..:)

Good things come to those who wait for it.

Though we all understand that they quickened the process post Feb'16.. and then after Mid June.

and its annoying to see ppl applying way later and getting PPR's.

Keep spirits High..:) I always wish that a later application in July would have got us a PPR by Now.

PS we are 25th may applicants waiting eagerly for our turn:)
Point is, on their own website (CIC) they state applications will be worked on in the order received. Its blatantly unfair to take an application which was not even submitted until April / May (or even later) and fully process not just a couple but MANY MANY of them to the point of DM /PPR and in a few cases, landed... while applications which were submitted in Jan / Feb are left untouched. It's actually unethical. By processing later applications, they are making the waiting even longer for the ones they are ignoring. They should do everything by order received and then everyone will have roughly the same wait time. Think about it, those who got PPR in 3 months, the time they worked on their applications, they could have been working on ours which were submitted 6-7 months before that (or even longer). 3-4 months for fully DM and PPR? While others have to wait 11, 12, 13 months or longer for no reason than they just picked from the newer ones instead of those who have been waiting? Can you imagine going to a bank and standing in line and the teller goes and invites the last person in the line to the window?? And then KEEPS doing that? Or ANY business! This is purely UNETHICAL! And I plan to take all the screenshots I have and send them along with a nasty letter to the Immigration Minister (along with a piece of my mind!) I have served the country for 20 years in the military now, and feel like I've been seen off for no reason! Are some of us upset?? You bet! If it was your turn ages ago and MANY others who came later got to go first wouldn't you feel that way?

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
re1507a said:
Thanks everybody, again m saying i understand pain for all those, who have been waiting constantly for PPR.
this was not in my hands to give me early or late approval. its just happened. background i dont know ..

and to answer whether it was TRV or PR, this was for PR only guys. and i have some other contacts there who has applied and have confirmed that their status is going like me only. There are so many people outside who are not here in this forum, only 2-3% are here., so there are n number of things which are going positively or negatively on with them.. even before applying we were informed that these days they are doing this faster. when i entered here, i became pessimist again after seeing the current trend. so, just last thing i'll pray for everyone who are desperately waiting. and definitely this is not a fake case neither m here to prove anything about reality. thanks all :)
Which Province did you apply for?

ratinder bajwa

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
02 August 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
HarkiranKaur said:
Point is, on their own website (CIC) they state applications will be worked on in the order received. Its blatantly unfair to take an application which was not even submitted until April / May (or even later) and fully process not just a couple but MANY MANY of them to the point of DM /PPR and in a few cases, landed... while applications which were submitted in Jan / Feb are left untouched. It's actually unethical. By processing later applications, they are making the waiting even longer for the ones they are ignoring. They should do everything by order received and then everyone will have roughly the same wait time. Think about it, those who got PPR in 3 months, the time they worked on their applications, they could have been working on ours which were submitted 6-7 months before that (or even longer). 3-4 months for fully DM and PPR? While others have to wait 11, 12, 13 months or longer for no reason than they just picked from the newer ones instead of those who have been waiting? Can you imagine going to a bank and standing in line and the teller goes and invites the last person in the line to the window?? And then KEEPS doing that? Or ANY business! This is purely UNETHICAL! And I plan to take all the screenshots I have and send them along with a nasty letter to the Immigration Minister (along with a piece of my mind!) I have served the country for 20 years in the military now, and feel like I've been seen off for no reason! Are some of us upset?? You bet! If it was your turn ages ago and MANY others who came later got to go first wouldn't you feel that way?
HarkiranKaur said:
I understand this .. and a month back i felt the same when applications werent even moving. I told my husband that i am going to write to the prime minister.

They dont know our hearts and what all we can do is wait since they are going to turn a deaf ear to our enquiries and are goin to reply that its not been 18 months .

They really do need to process things inline
And i know some ppl applied after july '15 still waiting .

Its shear luck ..

How about an MP enquiry?

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
ratinder bajwa said:
I understand this .. and a month back i felt the same when applications werent even moving. I told my husband that i am going to write to the prime minister.

They dont know our hearts and what all we can do is wait since they are going to turn a deaf ear to our enquiries and are goin to reply that its not been 18 months .

They really do need to process things inline
And i know some ppl applied after july '15 still waiting .

Its shear luck ..

How about an MP enquiry?
18 months? It used to be 18 months (actually 17) but they lowered it as of last Dec. It's showing 13 months now... or is it 18 before they will do an inquiry? The estimate for sponsor living in Canada (submitting application in Canada) and applicant outside Canada is 13 months. (not that it matters obviously) but location of the applicant no longer matters as they can spread the files around the global network now. But anyway we are not at 13 months yet (My husband's file is close... working on month 11)

The only ones left from 2015 seem to be ones that required interviews etc. and had issues like they needed to submit extra paperwork etc.

But it's not the length of time I intend to address with the Minister. It's the fact that they are not following protocol and choosing later applicants to approve before older ones which is unethical as I said. It would be like waiting in line for your turn to buy tickets to a concert or something and when it was finally your turn, the attendant calls someone behind you instead, and keeps doing it for no reason while making you wait for all the people behind you to get tickets first. Can you imagine how such a company would fair in a legal suit?? The ONLY reason CIC can get away with it, is that they are so secretive about everything. You can't even talk to a human or get any info (unless you pay for GCMS notes). MP inquiry is a joke... its basically the same as logging on to ecas yourself. You get more info from the GCMS notes on your own. I currently work for the Canadian Government, so I know how things work. If they are not following the proper protocol, then an investigation needs to be initiated and the problem rectified. (no offence to those who got PPR in 3-4 months... I'm happy for you). Unless there is a good reason to bypass certain applications (like red flags, need for more information etc) then they should be working in order received and if they are not doing it, it needs to be rectified.

ratinder bajwa

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2016
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
02 August 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25 April 2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
16 january 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
HarkiranKaur said:
18 months? It used to be 18 months (actually 17) but they lowered it as of last Dec. It's showing 13 months now... or is it 18 before they will do an inquiry? The estimate for sponsor living in Canada (submitting application in Canada) and applicant outside Canada is 13 months. (not that it matters obviously) but location of the applicant no longer matters as they can spread the files around the global network now. But anyway we are not at 13 months yet (My husband's file is close... working on month 11)

The only ones left from 2015 seem to be ones that required interviews etc. and had issues like they needed to submit extra paperwork etc.

But it's not the length of time I intend to address with the Minister. It's the fact that they are not following protocol and choosing later applicants to approve before older ones which is unethical as I said. It would be like waiting in line for your turn to buy tickets to a concert or something and when it was finally your turn, the attendant calls someone behind you instead, and keeps doing it for no reason while making you wait for all the people behind you to get tickets first. Can you imagine how such a company would fair in a legal suit?? The ONLY reason CIC can get away with it, is that they are so secretive about everything. You can't even talk to a human or get any info (unless you pay for GCMS notes). MP inquiry is a joke... its basically the same as logging on to ecas yourself. You get more info from the GCMS notes on your own. I currently work for the Canadian Government, so I know how things work. If they are not following the proper protocol, then an investigation needs to be initiated and the problem rectified. (no offence to those who got PPR in 3-4 months... I'm happy for you). Unless there is a good reason to bypass certain applications (like red flags, need for more information etc) then they should be working in order received and if they are not doing it, it needs to be rectified.
13?

The official website still shows 18 months for outland spouse with 22 days of sponsor assesment.
I heard about 13 months for people applying from canada which even we did.. but i still dont see it on the website.

suji21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2016
LANDED..........
05-12-2016
jigsgr8 said:
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share a good news from my side. Got PPR for my wife today. 20 April applicant.
Congrats bro!!! I was thinking you got it last week itself. Anyway, good times ahead, enjoy bro

nepallica

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Nepal
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June, 2016
AOR Received.
July, 2016
File Transfer...
August, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Completed
Passport Req..
Requested
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
May, 2017
suji21 said:
Hi friends, got PPR today.
Congratulations...!!!!! Wish u all da best for ur new life there... :) :) :)