AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
re1507a said:
guys .. that was not an error for that decision made.
I have received PPR. Oh lord !!
Just 3 months
Miracle or what. :-X
Congratulation.. You are vvvvv lucky.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Ghag29 said:
Congratulations to all those who got PPR!! Abhi1, Saisada, April26 ..LOL there are many that its hard to remember names of everyone who got PPR today :) Hope NDVO keeps sending PPRs like this everyday. :) :)
We are still waiting. Jan 15 applicant and BG in progress since 11 Nov.

KATHMANDUNEPAL

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13 2016 (app received date)
Interview........
Skipped, Not required :)
Passport Req..
Dec 2016 for TRV and Feb 2017 for PR, all APPROVED
VISA ISSUED...
Trv approval mid December 2016,,,Decision made Feb 1 2017 for PR and Passport request Feb 6 2017 for PR
LANDED..........
(Visitor and PR both approved, Happy :) :) :) ) We couple already in Canada!
So september 2016 applicant got ppr

Congrats

Iwonder how the helll ndvo works

They jumped directly to september from april

Crazy

Mashkeen

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
re1507a said:
Got married in July.
Love affair from last 2 years !
He applied in September 06

Congratulations for this miracle. Unbelievable it is. :)

Can you please tell where did the sponser applied from canada or india?

keerthi23

Nov 16, 2016
Hi,
Applied for Spousal Sponsorship on August 18, 2016

• Received your application to sponsor on August 18, 2016.
    Acknowledging receipt on September 13, 2016.
    Started processing application on September 12, 2016.
    File Sent to Delhi on Sept 27,2016

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
jasraj6603 said:
Plz share delhi call center number ,,,, asap
Address: 7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Phone: +91 11 4178 2000

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
re1507a said:
Got married in July.
Love affair from last 2 years !
He applied in September 06
Thanks for Sharing the information. Congrats Once again. All the best everyone. Hope NDVO process the applications faster from now on.

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
re1507a said:
guys .. that was not an error for that decision made.
I have received PPR. Oh lord !!
Just 3 months
Miracle or what. :-X
Oh my gosh lucky you :) congratulations!!

Can you share your story bit like any red flags you think or anything else?

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
vj1222 said:
IS IT FOR REAL ???????????????? :eek:

I look like an idiot now counting each and every day for NDVO to get my application dated may 25th , what a bunch of people at NDVO :-\

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS CONGRATULATIONS
Some of us are in month 11 wait now. Their case must have had some special reason. I was actually starting to wonder if this site had some fake accounts to make people panic that their own cases were going slow ( no offence meant to that user) but it seems ridiculous that some get fully processed and PPR in 3-4 months while there are ones like my husbands file that only went into BG check in progress in month 10 and still in progress 3 weeks later (now entering month 11) and no sign of DM / PPR. And our file has no red flags, nothing wrong at all. I had GCMS notes ordered and got recently. Its just that our file had not even been touched since it arrived in New Delhi in March. (original application date 15 Jan, sponsor approval 12 March, and 21 March AOR2). Since then it just sat while numerous other applications that arrived at NDVO even several months after, were processed. And even now they are into may applications going into BG in progress. Apps from end April are getting DM / PPR (BG in progress AFTER ours did!) and ours still stuck on BG in progress since 11 Nov. On top of this, the MP inquiry I had done, got nowhere. He stated only that they said it's in process to determine eligibility (gawd, I got more info from the GCMS notes on my own!) And when I told him about the many applications on here seemingly getting DM and PPR - applications that were submitted waaaaay after ours, he simply said don't compare to others are they may be special circumstances.

So what are all of your special circumstances??? :( I am feeling really disheartened right now! In the 2015 thread, the only people who are taking as long as my husband's application are ones that required interviews and had problems! For us though, its both first marriage, and we sent a ton of proof of validity (religious certificate and civil marriage documents, photos etc plus being in the military in Canada, I submitted my leave pass for the trip when I got married which had my Commanding Officers signature and in the note said for my own marriage) also I was in a newspaper article in Times India in 2014 November (before we were married but after engagement) Article was about becoming Sikh and winning right to wear turban in the Navy. Anyway in that article which was a interview, I mentioned marrying my husband. So I also included that since it was a national newspaper article which validates our marriage. Also included newspaper congratulations from the next day after our wedding etc. I can't see why there would be any issues. And GCMS notes didn't say there was anyway. I had thought maybe because he lives in Kashmir, but GCMS notes doesn't mention that either.

So.... how does someone manage to get constantly put to bottom of the pile at every stage??

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
deepax said:
@dhillonch, varadar

Looks like our files are part of a different batch so I doubt we'll get PPR in Tuesdays batch.

Everything has been a drag so far so why not for PPR as well?!
@deepax pari varadar

I ve been on forum since the day I applied and I remember when the NDVO may miracle happened, NDVO suddenly jumped from 2015 applicants to early 2016.
Few march guys even got PR by may.
And the similar September jump by NDVO now. It is so unpredictable!

I can totally feel how left out july 2015 onwards ppl felt at that time. This wait sucks!

Happy for all those who are getting ppr.
I really hope we are with our spouses by New year.
Its my anniversary dec end and i so wish all this to end by then.

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
HarkiranKaur said:
Some of us are in month 11 wait now. Their case must have had some special reason. I was actually starting to wonder if this site had some fake accounts to make people panic that their own cases were going slow ( no offence meant to that user) but it seems ridiculous that some get fully processed and PPR in 3-4 months while there are ones like my husbands file that only went into BG check in progress in month 10 and still in progress 3 weeks later (now entering month 11) and no sign of DM / PPR. And our file has no red flags, nothing wrong at all. I had GCMS notes ordered and got recently. Its just that our file had not even been touched since it arrived in New Delhi in March. (original application date 15 Jan, sponsor approval 12 March, and 21 March AOR2). Since then it just sat while numerous other applications that arrived at NDVO even several months after, were processed. And even now they are into may applications going into BG in progress. Apps from end April are getting DM / PPR (BG in progress AFTER ours did!) and ours still stuck on BG in progress since 11 Nov. On top of this, the MP inquiry I had done, got nowhere. He stated only that they said it's in process to determine eligibility (gawd, I got more info from the GCMS notes on my own!) And when I told him about the many applications on here seemingly getting DM and PPR - applications that were submitted waaaaay after ours, he simply said don't compare to others are they may be special circumstances.

So what are all of your special circumstances??? :( I am feeling really disheartened right now! In the 2015 thread, the only people who are taking as long as my husband's application are ones that required interviews and had problems! For us though, its both first marriage, and we sent a ton of proof of validity (religious certificate and civil marriage documents, photos etc plus being in the military in Canada, I submitted my leave pass for the trip when I got married which had my Commanding Officers signature and in the note said for my own marriage) also I was in a newspaper article in Times India in 2014 November (before we were married but after engagement) Article was about becoming Sikh and winning right to wear turban in the Navy. Anyway in that article which was a interview, I mentioned marrying my husband. So I also included that since it was a national newspaper article which validates our marriage. Also included newspaper congratulations from the next day after our wedding etc. I can't see why there would be any issues. And GCMS notes didn't say there was anyway. I had thought maybe because he lives in Kashmir, but GCMS notes doesn't mention that either.

So.... how does someone manage to get constantly put to bottom of the pile at every stage??
I can totally feel you. I hope you get ppr soon.
But this has happened before when NDVO cleared files in 3-4 months. I am a 17 march applicant and i do remember few early march applicants getting DM and PPR's by may. So less than 3 months.
I dunno where our files are :-[

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
dhillonch said:
I can totally feel you. I hope you get ppr soon.
But this has happened before when NDVO cleared files in 3-4 months. I am a 17 march applicant and i do remember few early march applicants getting DM and PPR's by may. So less than 3 months.
I dunno where our files are :-[
We had spent our 1st Anniversary apart. Now hoping we could spend Christmas / New Year's together and now that's looking doubtful. Even worse, I have to go to India in March for 6 months. I can't change it. So if he comes not till New Year, then we don't know what to do if he doesn't have the PR card by the time we have to go back. People on here said to go back anyway and have someone check mail here and then courier the PR card to him in India. What happens if it gets lost or stolen by corrupt courier people? could he have it re issued in Delhi for a lost card?

rsach

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
HarkiranKaur said:

I understand what you are going through . Even as a sept applicant I have the same anguish for the system to understand why such special status for an applicant over others.. Lets pray that everybody gets through.