22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
rashu268 said:
NDVO dispatched my wife's passport today. It was quick in just 2 days. The mycic status is also updated to Approved and rest others closed

Congratulations Buddy :)

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
cicpleasehelp said:
Guys,

Please help... they requested docs for criminality check and we submitted two months before..when i inquire through MP last week they said they have not received requested documents..MP sent again..How long will it take for them to review and get PPR.. everything else has been passed as per GCMS notes..Thank you in advance :mad:
Buddy...
Try to call them directly and share the tracking number with them. You can even do a webform request with the tracking number. send a screenshot if it saying it's delivered if you have it.

You can resubmit the police clearance as well using the webform.
Good Luck

cicpleasehelp

Nov 10, 2016
sadcanadianpr said:
Buddy...
Try to call them directly and share the tracking number with them. You can even do a webform request with the tracking number. send a screenshot if it saying it's delivered if you have it.

You can resubmit the police clearance as well using the webform.
Good Luck
Thank you very much for ur time.. I sent through email and we have email confirmation from them saying docs received..we resent again and got confirmation as well.. now I don't know when they will start working again

rk94

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 28-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-02-2017
Hey everyone! I wanted to get some information on applying for a trv since I think it'll be a while until there's any progress on my application. I was searching the forum but I couldn't find a group for trv's for India. I remember people talking about it. Can someone please help? Thanks!

sadcanadianpr

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2016
AOR Received.
23rd August 2016
File Transfer...
31st August 2016
Med's Request
22nd February 2017
Med's Done....
7th March 2017
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Still Waiting
cicpleasehelp said:
Thank you very much for ur time.. I sent through email and we have email confirmation from them saying docs received..we resent again and got confirmation as well.. now I don't know when they will start working again
Well now this is a million dollar question buddy. I don't think anyone can answer that except CIC itself.
Hopefully it will be soon as you are already in last stage. :)

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
rk94 said:
Hey everyone! I wanted to get some information on applying for a trv since I think it'll be a while until there's any progress on my application. I was searching the forum but I couldn't find a group for trv's for India. I remember people talking about it. Can someone please help? Thanks!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html

Follow this thread to prepare your Application.
Hope it helps.

rk94

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 28-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-02-2017
sonie055 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html

Follow this thread to prepare your Application.
Hope it helps.
Thanks so much!

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Varadar said:
This is really ridiculous people applied long after you are getting updates. Just hang in there.
You shouldn't be too far.

Cheers
Varadar
I am in same boat. Applied 15 Jan. I'm the sponsor and I got SA in Feb and then my husbands application arrived in NDVO in March. I just got GCMS notes and everything says not started. Additionally there has. Wen no note on file since the intake was noted in March. So NDVO has not even opened the file since. Yet people who applied in Feb Mar and April have been completely processed.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
I am in same boat. Applied 15 Jan. I'm the sponsor and I got SA in Feb and then my husbands application arrived in NDVO in March. I just got GCMS notes and everything says not started. Additionally there has. Wen no note on file since the intake was noted in March. So NDVO has not even opened the file since. Yet people who applied in Feb Mar and April have been completely processed.
I was in the same boat as you until November 2nd. My file hadn't been touched since March 21st until I did the MP inquiry, they said that file was in line for eligibility check. Two days later, background check started so don't lose hope. Whenever your file is opened, it will be for eligibility check and then straight to background check. Hang in there you will hear something shortly. He will be with you to ring in the new year!!!

coolsurdian1

Sep 19, 2013
AandA said:
Hi,

If you made an online application, you can add a document through your login mycic.

But if you initially made a physical application (physical mailing papers), you will have to take a print out of the request email that cic sent you and the signed form; together should be physically mail with a tracking # and signature-on-delivery method. So that you have an evidence of sending these papers.

When you submit a paper online for a physically made application - cic generally takes up to 20-30 days to get back to you with an answer.

Good Luck.
Hi thanks for the reply, the email i got states " For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link...

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Rainasar said:
I was in the same boat as you until November 2nd. My file hadn't been touched since March 21st until I did the MP inquiry, they said that file was in line for eligibility check. Two days later, background check started so don't lose hope. Whenever your file is opened, it will be for eligibility check and then straight to background check. Hang in there you will hear something shortly. He will be with you to ring in the new year!!!
See what I mean... even you applied 12 Feb. Almost a month after we did. And you even have progress before us. I don't understand.

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
No PPR AND DM today :(

I think NDVO cleared some applications in the presence of immigration minister :(
waiting for my turn :(

Rimi90

Feb 27, 2014
Hello everyone my husband is the sponsor, our application date is May 18 got decision made on SA side since October and three lines on PA side,don't know how long does it gonna take, thinking about applying TRV any suggestions :)