March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
vaibhavxv said:
The question here is if the "travelling as tourists" part applies for PR as well. If it applies, then visiting India for upto 3 weeks should be fine. Though we need to make sure that we have solid proof to back that up (like approval of leave of absence from the employer and continuation of job or work after returning to Canada).
i think its hard to prove in PR case though a citizen can show it by going to India on tourist visa rather than other visa which let them stay for longer times like entry visa or family visa .

suhavi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 16,2016
AOR Received.
March 22,2016
File Transfer...
March 31,2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hope soon
jayagoyal said:
hello guys,

well i have applied for my husband first time in 2014 march and got my interview call in october 2015. Case was rejected as I am a PR and was residing in India after application. they made notes in gcms notes that marriage genuinity proved and reason for refusal is as spouse is not resding in canada.

I then moved back to canada and again reapplied on march 3rd,2016. I got the AOR1 and sponsor eligibilty letter and my file has been transferred to delhi office.

in ecas it is showing

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2016.
We started processing your application on May 9, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

It has been 2 months till this update. Can you tell me how much time will it take more as marriage genuinity is proved and i am staying in canada now only.

also what do we mean by OVS sub category in gcms notes.

Thanks
How long did you reside in India when your visa was rejected ?

jkfrancis

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
I think we can go India for 1 month. But not too long when they took our papers they need to see where we are . And they will look at your moving back or not that not means they can reject process . If some one need to go emergency what they do ? So I don't belive for more than a month staying India is not good because they know no any working person will get that much vacation from work if my guss is working .
I will say check with cic and go if you need to go really .but I am sure you can go for few days .

jayagoyal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
suhavi said:
How long did you reside in India when your visa was rejected ?
It was around 1 year but this time I am residing in canada only. As I read most applicants from 1st week of March got per by may end. I also applied on 3 rd March 2016 still no news.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
jayagoyal said:
It was around 1 year but this time I am residing in canada only. As I read most applicants from 1st week of March got per by may end. I also applied on 3 rd March 2016 still no news.
ur application rejection seems on filmsy ground, 1 year is short period.
VO mostly follow their training manual word by word.

jay123123

Jul 15, 2016
jayagoyal said:
Hi Jaya,

Can you please elaborate on the reasons for your rejection for the first time .
Also after your first application in 2014 did you immediately move to India.
Also if you can share you interview experience in advance.

Thnaks In Advance

HKC

May 25, 2016
Hi Vikram,

I am a Canadian Citizen, if I go to India for 3 to 4 months do I have to notify NDVO or CIC?

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
HKC said:
Hi Vikram,

I am a Canadian Citizen, if I go to India for 3 to 4 months do I have to notify NDVO or CIC?
It is always nice to notify cic bro

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Guys for my brother's wife case ee can see two process
1 sponcership which shows in process
2 pr application which also shows in process

What does it mesns? Is sa approved?

jayagoyal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
jay123123 said:
Hi Jaya,

Can you please elaborate on the reasons for your rejection for the first time .
Also after your first application in 2014 did you immediately move to India.
Also if you can share you interview experience in advance.

Thnaks In Advance

REASON OF REJECTION WAS ONLY RESIDENCY ISSUE AS SPONSOR WAS NOT LIVING IN INDIA. what do u feel about my current scenario..

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
johnybegood said:
Sad to inform you that my wife trv got refused today reason io not convinced that she will leave canada at the end of the proposed stay.applied online on jun 16 refused on july 15.vo bangalore. Now the only hope is pr but dont know how long to wait.ty
Sorry to know abt that. Mine was also refused after 40 days. Hope the PR is processed sooner.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
dhillonch said:
Sorry to know abt that. Mine was also refused after 40 days. Hope the PR is processed sooner.
Thats why it is very important to let cic know out of country trip and the purpose even its a short trip

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Tfw ,international students, cec,pnp people gets their spouses trv and they get pr lighting fast when permanent residents and citizens wait their life time...i can not but to say this system of immigration sucks...

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Operational Bulletin 423 (Expired) - May 24, 2012
Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
This Operational Bulletin has expired.

Summary

Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant’s medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue

This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity’ for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant’s medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M’ profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions

When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
Beijing: Bejing-mc@international.gc.ca
London: London-mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im@international.gc.ca
New Delhi: Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca
Ottawa: ime-reassessment@cic.gc.ca
Paris: Paris-mc@international.gc.ca
Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant’s medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate’;
Provide the applicant’s name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
Enter the new ‘M’ profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
johnybegood said:
Thats why it is very important to let cic know out of country trip and the purpose even its a short trip
Well my purpose was my husband's convocation. But chd vfs was working so slow that by the time they processed the application it was way past the event date. So my first reason was family ties snd second was purpose of visit.