+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Gurkul,

I hope you realize that this forum isn't a mandatory platform and not all June applicants would post their updates here. Priya totally makes sense in that you cant simply say NDVO has skipped everyone from a certain month and processed all files from other months. I wish everyone well. Just don't make silly assumptions.

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
priya_7 said:
Hi Shiv612,

You are kind of being selfish yourself so I don't think you should be calling out other people. You keep talking about YOUR file and other June applicants ONLY being in queue whereas the truth is there are a LOT of other people besides June applicants who haven't heard anything either. Yes you may be looking at just June alone but look at the spreadsheet and there are a lot of applicants before June and after June as well that have heard nothing. I am just saying you are being selfish yourself by just looking at your case and calling out others of being selfish to protect the interests of their own lives and partners is wrong on your part. I, myself will be going to the MPs office as well even though I do not think it would make any difference to any body, whether the MP or CIC, but just to have peace of mind I will be going but I am not on here bashing people who got their PPRs already. It is definitely a testing time for other applicants who have not received their DMs or PPRs but there is nothing anyone can really do in this case. I consider it the luck of those people who applied in 2016 to have DMs and PPRs so quick...very lucky infact! And our luck...not so strong I suppose! :) but we will all get it in due time. Keep praying!
Well at the end noone is here for samaj sewa. All are looking out for their spouse cases. Please come forward who so ever is here in this forum not thinking about his/her spouse case but solely here to listen people and solve their trouble. There is nothing to be selfish buddy. Lets not bother others and do our own business is in our hands. I never called anyone selfish here.... But i understand whats going on everyone's mind. But i realized one thing, this forum was not aggressive before and noone was being called selfish without reason b4

sherobee

Feb 1, 2015
I received request for passport from New Delhi.
In mail it is mentioned to submit the passport to VFS and VFS will deliver it to Canada Immigration office.

In my city we don't have VFS office. Do I need to travel physically to Delhi or other city where VFS offices are there ...in-order to submit passport...or can I mail my passport to VFS office?

I'll appreciate for your response.

Thxs,
Sherobee

unique_username

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-15-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-04-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
Did you recv the request by mail or email??

i wouldnt put my passport in mail.. i would hand deliver it to the nearest VFS office rather than putting it in a mail service which cannot be tracked.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
sherobee said:
In mail it is mentioned to submit the passport to VFS and VFS will deliver it to Canada Immigration office.

In my city we don't have VFS office. Do I need to travel physically to Delhi or other city where VFS offices are there ...in-order to submit passport...or can I mail my passport to VFS office?

Thxs,
Sherobee
VFS will not accept your passport through mail. You have to hand deliver it to the nearest VFS office. You can also authorize someone else with a letter to hand deliver your passport in the VFS office. Call VFS and check.

skrulitski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015 SA Approval 29-10-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
Jul 9, 2015 Remed Nov 2, 2016
Interview........
Nov 4, 2016
dev_123 said:
I have noticed that few of only from June, July and Aug applicants are active here, this is my request to all those, who are silent follower of the forum for updating their timeline and take part in discussion.

I am from Gujarat, if we all guys want to get together and write to NDVO in personal , let discuss here.

Thank you.
August 4th applicant - still waiting. Have not heard anything. Ordered notes 2 weeks ago and still waiting.

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
sherobee said:

Thxs,
Sherobee
Please share our timeline my friend.

cool_fs4u

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2016
Complaining or crying here or venting your anger against each other won't make your file process faster. If you want to make your voice heard, you need to email minister@cic.gc.ca and let Minister of Immigration know about what's happening. More people raising the issue will make larger impact than not doing it at all. You don't need to provide him the file number if you think NDVO will hold grudge against you. Officers are Canadians and not like most government officials in India. Don't be a "silent reader". Raise your voice against the unfairness and injustice being done to you.

Alternatively you can wait hopelessly until the wait is over.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
cool_fs4u said:
Complaining or crying here or venting your anger against each other won't make your file process faster. If you want to make your voice heard, you need to email minister@cic.gc.ca and let Minister of Immigration know about what's happening. More people raising the issue will make larger impact than not doing it at all. You don't need to provide him the file number if you think NDVO will hold grudge against you. Officers are Canadians and not like most government officials in India. Don't be a "silent reader". Raise your voice against the unfairness and injustice being done to you.

+1 for your message! Thank you!

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
cool_fs4u said:

+1, I raised the same email to minister and guess what, got reply today at 3:30 PM mentioning that, no two files are same but they will check with NDVO about my application and get it processed. feeling little relaxed now.

Shiv612

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
May 30, 2016
Med's Done....
June 7, 2016
Passport Req..
June 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
PNP2014 said:
+1, I raised the same email to minister and guess what, got reply today at 3:30 PM mentioning that, no two files are same but they will check with NDVO about my application and get it processed. feeling little relaxed now.
Wow! That was quick. Hopefully we all get some positive news this month.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
skrulitski said:
August 4th applicant - still waiting. Have not heard anything. Ordered notes 2 weeks ago and still waiting.
It will take 2 more weeks for notes to arrive. You will know soon why your file is stuck.

mikee23

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool_fs4u said:

i request please don't make any assumptions when i said ndvo will hold a grudge.....they have already done that....they called the applicant for a TRV interview and bashed up left right and centre for all those emails that they sent against the ndvo. so don't live with the false idea they are "canadians". i am not stopping anyone from raising their voice....i just warned you.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
And the reason Mike should not make the SPREADSHEET OPEN is because in the beginning the spreadsheet was open and people who don't know how to update their own rows messed it up pretty bad and it was a chaos. That's why every spreadsheet needs to be protected by admins.

However, I would prefer that the later columns such as Re-med/DM/PPR remain open and just protect all the columns left of it.