Passport Req..
PPR - 7 January
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - 8 January
LANDED..........
:)

manvsing

Nov 6, 2014
Hi everyone.. I have a quick query. I live in Pune nowadays. After PPR request can i submit my passport to any nearest visa office for stamping but my actual visa office is NDVO.

Sheen1990

Jun 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 june 2014
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approval- 8 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
NDVO Approval - 27 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS - 7 dec
Passport Req..
PPR - 7 January
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - 8 January
LANDED..........
:)
manvsing said:
Hi everyone.. I have a quick query. I live in Pune nowadays. After PPR request can i submit my passport to any nearest visa office for stamping but my actual visa office is NDVO.

Yes you can submit to any nearest visa office, but they will take 10 working days to process stamping procedures. When i submit passport the Vfs new delhi guy said it takes 2 weeks to get it back.

manvsing

Nov 6, 2014
Sheen1990 said:
Yes you can submit to any nearest visa office, but they will take 10 working days to process stamping procedures. When i submit passport the Vfs new delhi guy said it takes 2 weeks to get it back.
Thanks Sheen1990..Could you pls tell me about the the procedure in brief. Also, after how long we would get PPR request if the decision has already been made.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
:( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(
feeling very scared.......god please help

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, Got 3 questions...

Once the status changes from Inprogress to Decision made -

1) How long does it take to get passport request status?
2) Do we have to mail our passport or go with our passport to a visa office?
3) Once we submit our passport do the Visa office mail the passport back or do we have to collect it?

Thank you in advance

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
Hiya,

I am quite new on this forum and wondering if one can throw light on my wife's sponsorship case. My case is a little unique and that is:

a) I am a Canadian citizen and moved back to India in 2013 after living in Canada for over 11 years.

b) Found a job in my field in India and also worked in India for over 15 months.

c) Got married in October of 2013

d) Made a house and stayed in India till September 2014.

e) Applied for my wife's visa and sent the complete package on 1st April 2014 (while living in India itself; since I am a Canadian citizen, I am entitled to sponsor my spouse from any part of the world. Only condition is that I should be back in Canada before her visa can be approved).

f) CPC alloted a file number and on 27th May 2014 received an email stating that my sponsorship has been approved and the file was transferred to Delhi office.

g) In September 2014, NDVO emailed my wife for some documents including my time line to return to Canada. Since I was in India I submitted my return ticket to Canada along with a job offer that I had received.

h)Returned to Canada on 1st October 2014.

However there has been no movement on my wife's application at all. It just shows "Application Received".

Summary of time line:
Visa Office......: NDVO
Med's Done....: Feb 2014
App. Filed.......: April-2014
File Transfer...: May 27, 2014
Add documents requested...:Sep 15, 2014
Add documents sent...:Sep 25, 2014

No news after this

Could any one tell me what needs to be done next in order to get any updates? CAIPS requisition is it? and how does one go obtaining it?

Please let me know.

BB

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
buggleboy said:
Hiya,

I am quite new on this forum and wondering if one can throw light on my wife's sponsorship case. My case is a little unique and that is:

a) I am a Canadian citizen and moved back to India in 2013 after living in Canada for over 11 years.

b) Found a job in my field in India and also worked in India for over 15 months.

c) Got married in October of 2013

d) Made a house and stayed in India till September 2014.

e) Applied for my wife's visa and sent the complete package on 1st April 2014 (while living in India itself; since I am a Canadian citizen, I am entitled to sponsor my spouse from any part of the world. Only condition is that I should be back in Canada before her visa can be approved).

f) CPC alloted a file number and on 27th May 2014 received an email stating that my sponsorship has been approved and the file was transferred to Delhi office.

g) In September 2014, NDVO emailed my wife for some documents including my time line to return to Canada. Since I was in India I submitted my return ticket to Canada along with a job offer that I had received.

h)Returned to Canada on 1st October 2014.

However there has been no movement on my wife's application at all. It just shows "Application Received".

Summary of time line:
Visa Office......: NDVO
Med's Done....: Feb 2014
App. Filed.......: April-2014
File Transfer...: May 27, 2014
Add documents requested...:Sep 15, 2014
Add documents sent...:Sep 25, 2014

No news after this

Could any one tell me what needs to be done next in order to get any updates? CAIPS requisition is it? and how does one go obtaining it?

Please let me know.

BB
Here's the link which a lovely forum member has step by step given instructions on how to order notes
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2014-applicants-t180473.11850.html <-- can be found on page 791 in this forum

canv2015

Jan 11, 2015
Hello All,

I have been a silent observer of this forum from February 2014. I have to say that you guys are doing a great job and have kept me hopeful all this time. I am the sponsor and my husband's timeline is as follows:
Application received: February 25, 2014
IP since: September 12, 2014

With the help of this forum I did a MP inquiry on Nov26th, since there was no status change since September. The reply from MP was that everything is good on the file and that the medicals expire on December 7th so we should hear something very soon. Which we did, my husband got a call from NDVO on December 4th saying that his visa is ready and that he should come to New Delhi and get his visa stamped and then reach Canada before the 7th of December (I know that one other person in this forum had the same situation). Obviously, he said that it was not possible for him to be in Canada in 2 days so the visa officer said that not to worry and that he should do his remedicals (the time given was 7 days to do remedical) and after that in a month he should receive the PPR. My husband did his remedicals the very next day and the results were sent to NDVO in 2days. Now, it has been more than a month after the remedicals were submitted and we still haven't heard about PPR. I was hoping that the visa officer would stick to his words. I don't understand if the visa was ready then why do we have to wait another month to get PPR/DM.

Is there anyone who has gone through the same situation and if they could let me know after how many days of submitting their remedical report did they receive PPR?

I like many of you am really frustrated with this never ending wait and thought I should share my experience with you. Wishing everyone good luck and hoping that the coming week brings a lot of good news!

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
amansanghera said:
i hope we hear something soon
Me too. I would love to meet my darlo before valentines ♡♡♡

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
Wow!! Monday morning in India. All good news are on the way....get ready for big bash on lohri. ... Happy lohri in adance guys. THIS IS MY FIRST LOHRI AFTER MARRIAGE. BUT WE BOTH ARE SO FAR. :( :( :( :(

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
Kev85 said:
Hey Guys, Got 3 questions...

Once the status changes from Inprogress to Decision made -

1) How long does it take to get passport request status?
2) Do we have to mail our passport or go with our passport to a visa office?
3) Once we submit our passport do the Visa office mail the passport back or do we have to collect it?

Thank you in advance
After Decision made, you should get your PPR in 10-15 days. You have to send your passport to visa office through VFS or courier (Blue dart/ DHL). Visa office will send your passport through Indian postal service, I am not sure if you can collect it from the visa office. :)

physio86

Jan 8, 2015
mikeyj said:
Hello everyone, I am also a May applicant and still haven't heard anything. Still says application received on status. This is really frustrating but I have been trying to visit the wife every 3-4months in india since getting married. I am planning on going back near the end of February, so we both are praying that everything gets finalized by then, so she can come back with me.. Can someone also add me to the spreadsheet.. Thanks
hi... I think applicants who applied after May 15 are stuck... Bcz odrwise dey r giving visas to June nd July as well. .. I guess Vry lazy person handling our files...

veb

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga/ ND
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
AOR Received.
Aug 4, 2014
File Transfer...
Jul 28, 2014 / IP: Nov 12, 2014
Med's Done....