In process nov 28 DM:dec5
Passport Req..
Jan 16,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Wait
LANDED..........
Wait
Shining Moon said:
Your ecase would say they received ur application in August( same as mine/received in August and they asked NEW version of undertaking, i guess in your case too they asked it in 2nd instance, and they finally approved it in Sep) and count the days from the day they transfer the file to Delhi
Spouse' s days would start from that day. I mean the day when Delhi receives it.

so now how much time it will take after transfer.

thanks

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
vermas said:
Hi again,

Do we really need to write a long narrative to answer Question 9-development of relationship? Can the seniors provide some examples? We are not hiring a consultant and preparing our application our self. Any help/guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
I may not qualify as "senior" , but can tell u that I wrote about 7 lines and it worked for me. cant give example sort of embarassing lol. but write about how you met , where u met, what you both liked abt each other etc with approx dates

Navjot1986

Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-04-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Interview........
IP since 19-09-2014, DM - 18-10-2014
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2914
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
singla2856 said:
Passport picked from VFS today with shiny visa. Going nxt week to canada. Long wait finally finished.

Thanks so much to everyone for help and guidance.

Happy Diwali to all
Congrats.. Happy Diwali..

Nepgal

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th March 2014
AOR Received.
12th May 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
IP: 7th Nov 2014 DM: 13th Nov 2014
Passport Req..
28th Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Can't wait!!
@ nav0220: hope they start picking up our files tooo soon now :(
@ sonal1988:u guys r very lucky in this case n trust me i m very happy for u guys :D i can understand the feeling of being apart with ur loved ones n that feeling when u r united...ahhh i sooo much want this feeling..n u guys give me hope...so cheers!!!njoy n happy married life :D n btw how do we do case specific enquiry??how long will it take to get the response??do u have any idea??? :(
@ mehtapr:i cant help bt check the status every now n then...its a restless situation. N btw m from Nepal not India ;) but mujhe hindi bhi samajh mein aati hai ;)
@ sukhaman: hopefully toooo soon..n m a gal ;) wat made u think i m bro :p ;)

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nepgal said:
@ nav0220: hope they start picking up our files tooo soon now :(
@ sonal1988:u guys r very lucky in this case n trust me i m very happy for u guys :D i can understand the feeling of being apart with ur loved ones n that feeling when u r united...ahhh i sooo much want this feeling..n u guys give me hope...so cheers!!!njoy n happy married life :D
@ mehtapr:i cant help bt check the status every now n then...its a restless situation. N btw m from Nepal not India ;) but mujhe hindi bhi samajh mein aati hai ;)
@ sukhaman: hopefully toooo soon..n m a gal ;) wat made u think i m bro :p ;)
Ahh. I have celerated one diwali in kathmandu (long long ago) and it was lot of fun. trust me , checking daily only makes it worse, never gets your mind off the wait :)

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Heyy Guys i was wondering how you post the status of ur files on the left?

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
bhkr0008 said:
Heyy Guys i was wondering how you post the status of ur files on the left?
After 10 posts, you get forum setting, which you would add. You are at 7.

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
antemeridiem said:
After 10 posts, you get forum setting, which you would add. You are at 7.
Thank you for your help!!

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Has anyone herd about the shooting at the parliment in ottawa today its on lock down, will that effect all the government departments?

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
So here's the thing I found out through my husband:

He called up CIC call centre in Canada. When he told the call centre agent that I haven't received PPR, they were quite surprised that its been over a month and NDVO is not doing anything for my file.

They asked to keep checking emails everyday, especially the Spam/Junk folder for NDVO emails.

Honestly till date, we've sent over 5-6 email enquiries, couple of case specific requests and an MP request. Still the NDVO officers haven't responded to anything. Seems to me that they are turning a blind eye to some applications for no reason, and aren't doing their work in a meticulous way. I'm assuming their working style is: Pick up a Random File - Process it - Make a Decision and PPR, and Move On. Sending out a PPR is not that difficult and if these guys know that their emails are directed towards junk folders of applicants, then may they should give a phone call or do a postal mail - How difficult is it do so ?

Anyways, I was wondering if there's a way to reach higher authorities at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi, and report this and get more information on my stuck file.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

atulmaini

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
18th March2014
AOR Received.
18 April 2014
File Transfer...
18 April 2014
Med's Done....
13th Nov 2013
Interview........
IP on 19th Sep and DM on 23rd Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22nd Sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1st Oct 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
vermas said:
Hi again,

Do we really need to write a long narrative to answer Question 9-development of relationship? Can the seniors provide some examples? We are not hiring a consultant and preparing our application our self. Any help/guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Long narrative answers are not mandatory but are recommended. I had consulted a immigration lawyer in Canada and they recommended elaborated answers to these questions.
Send me ur mail I'd and I would share mine narrations. I know it's tedious task and samples answers can reduce lot of ones work

jimmy12345

Oct 22, 2014
sonal1988 said:
I sent via VFS as they mentioned about it in E-Mail

Also it is safe way to receive your passport as it will be their responsibility to hand it over to us safely

You cant guess how NDVO will send your passport back..also if they send it through Indian post that would be quite lengthy procedure and you cant rely on them..

spouse visa
they don't mention anything in the mail that you have to sent from vfs. (vfs office is 700km ) from here so
i send through DHL gujarat. ( 3 month ago my cousin sent from DHL they had no problem at all) so im little worried.

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
yashruti said:
So here's the thing I found out through my husband:

He called up CIC call centre in Canada. When he told the call centre agent that I haven't received PPR, they were quite surprised that its been over a month and NDVO is not doing anything for my file.

They asked to keep checking emails everyday, especially the Spam/Junk folder for NDVO emails.

Honestly till date, we've sent over 5-6 email enquiries, couple of case specific requests and an MP request. Still the NDVO officers haven't responded to anything. Seems to me that they are turning a blind eye to some applications for no reason, and aren't doing their work in a meticulous way. I'm assuming their working style is: Pick up a Random File - Process it - Make a Decision and PPR, and Move On. Sending out a PPR is not that difficult and if these guys know that their emails are directed towards junk folders of applicants, then may they should give a phone call or do a postal mail - How difficult is it do so ?

Anyways, I was wondering if there's a way to reach higher authorities at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi, and report this and get more information on my stuck file.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
What you can do now is apply for GCMS note ,but that gonna take 30 days to get a reply but they will give you an answer.I don't think we can reach them in any other manner

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Hello everyone.

May this Diwali brings happiness and prosperity to everyone and their loved ones. Happy Diwali.

Maulikinjal