IP from 1st oct ..
Passport Req..
14th oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
got passport back on 24th oct ...going canada on 8th Nov
LANDED..........
will be landed 8th Nov 2014 .
abrahamr said:
VFS said 5 business days to 2 weeks. My wife got the passport back in 5 days.
thanks a lot dear :)

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
posh said:
First email was on 11 july stating that the file has been transferred. And then the acknowledgement email from New Delhi came on 21july.

I think your IP is on the way too :)
Mine first email was on June 17 that file is transferred them got confirmation from delhi on July04

But still showing AR and medical received

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Congratulations.....dear friends....for PPRs and DMs and IP

PPRs
Peppy1202, jessica1209, sonal1988, mehtapr, sweet_cute, pameyb, calgary_man, JSBAL, Singhjag, pratik021, Awesome Applicant, rics123, rash04, nisarghshah/ruchi shah

DMs
JSBAL, Singhjag

IP
Posh

Good luck for the rest of us......

If i have left out anyone, please do tell me...i will update the spreadsheet.....

posh

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
11-7-14, AOR from New Delhi 21-7-14
Interview........
IP since 9-10-2014
Passport Req..
DM and PPR- 17-10-2014
jascanada said:
Mine first email was on June 17 that file is transferred them got confirmation from delhi on July04
But still showing AR and medical received
Ohhh .. then u should to get it too, very soon... May be u should get it this week or by next week... Hmm. I wish u Goodluck dear..

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
2nd March 2015; IP: 4th-March-2015
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
March 21st applicant still in AR. I (sponsor/husband) am trying to order AITP/GCMS notes. While filling out the application i was unsure of the following items-
1)there is a question that says "Are you requesting information on your own behalf? ". so as a sponsor should i say yes or no
2)requesting under "right of information act "or "privacy act"?. what should i choose ?
3) at the end they are asking to attach some docs. a consent form and a "proof of right to information". from previous post i think the consent form is IMM5475. but what is proof of right to information?

Thanks in advance

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
Hey guys, do you get an email notification about status change like AR -> IP, or keep checking every day?

atulmaini

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
18th March2014
AOR Received.
18 April 2014
File Transfer...
18 April 2014
Med's Done....
13th Nov 2013
Interview........
IP on 19th Sep and DM on 23rd Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22nd Sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1st Oct 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Very useful link for those who had you visa and ad planning to land anytime soon

dpatel

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Hello everyone,

I haven't been active since last couple of weeks and just browsed some posts and many congratulations to those who have got their PPR, DM and IN Process. and best of luck to all others to get a speedy process and visa, including my wife's application.

Looking at the trends, I have a question that I hope someone will be able to help. Since we are 2nd May 2014 applicants and my wife's medical done in March 2014 , my wife's status would soon change to IN Process. So my question is:
For e.g, if my wife gets the PPR in a month, then when would the visa expire? Is it the EXACTLY the day after one year when her medical are done? Or 1, 2,3 or 4 months after getting PPR?

Please let me know :)

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
antemeridiem said:
Hey guys, do you get an email notification about status change like AR -> IP, or keep checking every day?
Hi, I dont think so, atleast I havent received any status changes emails. The only emails i got were - sponsor approval, AR (right after file transfer) and PPR. I just checked once a week.

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
dpatel said:
Hello everyone,

I haven't been active since last couple of weeks and just browsed some posts and many congratulations to those who have got their PPR, DM and IN Process. and best of luck to all others to get a speedy process and visa, including my wife's application.

Looking at the trends, I have a question that I hope someone will be able to help. Since we are 2nd May 2014 applicants and my wife's medical done in March 2014 , my wife's status would soon change to IN Process. So my question is:
For e.g, if my wife gets the PPR in a month, then when would the visa expire? Is it the EXACTLY the day after one year when her medical are done? Or 1, 2,3 or 4 months after getting PPR?

Please let me know :)

Dpatel, I was trying to understand the same but limited info available on this. I did read on a few posts that some folks got one or two weeks after medical expiration, but it could be because they got the visa too close to the expiration date. I will let you know what happens in my case in about 2 weeks.

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after I read the PPR email that they sent to my wife, I am wondering if there is a way to send the Passport to NDVO directly or do we have to go through a VFS office?

manmeet1809

Oct 13, 2014
I got married last November and file was sent for processing last December. Its been 11 months now and my spouse's medical results are about to expire next month. Please advise what should we do.

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
manmeet1809 said:
I got married last November and file was sent for processing last December. Its been 11 months now and my spouse's medical results are about to expire next month. Please advise what should we do.
Have you checked the CIC website regarding your status? else check it and find where you are in the process. Be sure to check your emails incase they requested any info. There is an option to make ATIP requests (I dont have details on the process but its been discussed in the forum). This can give more info on the application.

mehtapr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
pameyb said:
So after I read the PPR email that they sent to my wife, I am wondering if there is a way to send the Passport to NDVO directly or do we have to go through a VFS office?
I was reading the same and the letter only refers to VFS website for process details. the VFS folks say that this service "may" be used for passport submission. It doesnt look like mandatory to use VFS but honestly I wouldnt take a risk of delaying anything unless can find detailed instructions somewhere on how to send it direct.