+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Kickb...we are just going to wait till we receive an answer on cancellation.

kickb said:
it is always sugggested to do it yourself as it is very simple and if you have any querries you can always contact CIC call center for info. You dont need agent unless ur case is complicated.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Desi girl,

I think we will wait till cancellation is over...to avoid further complications,
We need not hurry i guess and be patient.

Desi-girl said:
Hi,
Sorry to hear that you have having so much trouble with immigration. I am not sure what you can do if CIC-M cannot say the same things to guide you. Maybe you can start a query in the forum and maybe someone having similar experience can help you. How long did they say it will take to cancel your in-land application?

You should apply after complete cancellation so that your case doesn't get too complicated that your file will get delayed further. All the best!

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Any of the members here going to Concordia University college of alberta for study ?
Or anyone has any opinion abt this insitute ?

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
thanks a lot kickb and desigirl for ur prompt replies, il definitely stay out of visitor visa...
Desi girl do you think it is a good time to get an MP or Gcms notes coz its been only 3 mths for SA and not even two mths for my AOR from NDVO...do you think it would help? some people tell me not to get fidgety with the processing as the CHC people in NDVO get iannoyed? Whats the right option? I am so much depressed. But thank you very much for an extremely caring reply desigirl, just felt little better.... tc
PAlaki

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
PALAKI said:
thanks a lot kickb and desigirl for ur prompt replies, il definitely stay out of visitor visa...
Desi girl do you think it is a good time to get an MP or Gcms notes coz its been only 3 mths for SA and not even two mths for my AOR from NDVO...do you think it would help? some people tell me not to get fidgety with the processing as the CHC people in NDVO get iannoyed? Whats the right option? I am so much depressed. But thank you very much for an extremely caring reply desigirl, just felt little better.... tc
PAlaki
GCMS notes wont help as they haven't looked at your file yet. Your husband can ask MP if he can do anything regarding your case and explain in detail what is happening and also about your sweet little baby. maybe you can also consult a lawyer and apply for speeding your PR based on humanitarian grounds that your child is suffering. I really don't know how that works though.

Jbedi

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
17-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-02-2014
Med's Request
Updated on ECAS
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Interview........
Waived IP: 22.08.2014
Passport Req..
2 Oct 2014, DM: 2 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
Hello,

Is it necessary to get your husband's name updated on the passport before sending it to NDVO? Can we face any issues if not done?

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Thanks a ton for your reply desigirl, I think it is a gr8 advice to consult some good immigration lawyer for speeding the process...Il ask my husband to do so in Canada....Thanks again...tc

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Jbedi said:
Hello,

Is it necessary to get your husband's name updated on the passport before sending it to NDVO? Can we face any issues if not done?
If all your documents are on your name, keep it or it will be more confusing.
Change to your husband's name after you are in Canada so it won't be complicated.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
PALAKI said:
Thanks a ton for your reply desigirl, I think it is a gr8 advice to consult some good immigration lawyer for speeding the process...Il ask my husband to do so in Canada....Thanks again...tc
You are welcome. Yes, usually first consultation may be free so you can ask them. All the best!
I hope they take your case early based on compassionate and humanitarian grounds.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
april999 said:
thanks Desi-Girl for your response...feeling bit relaxed :)
You are welcome. If you see my earliest posts, you will know that I didn't get my PPR early either and it was delayed. So I know exactly how it feels to wait for something as important as PPR. Bit it will come.

And unfortunately, this is just the start. Believe me when I say that you all need to do anything and everything to forget about your applications for a while as NDVO take their sweet time to process through applications after your PPRs. Otherwise we would all go crazy with the waiting and their crazy games.

So all the best to you and everyone. Hang tight and just get through this because its all worth it in the end when you will be with your spouses (and children) and your family is finally complete. :)

And always know that this forum and the people on it are more than your friends and will become like family members because we are all going though the same stress and anxiety and we understand each other. Plus, we are here to help you all as well.

Good luck everyone!

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All.

I will be sending i my application for sponsor my wife next month.
I am from Mumbai.
Can anyone help me out with the following please.

1) How do I go around getting the PCC done? How long does it take? Do I have to get it done for both me and my wife or only the applicant(my wife)

2) How many pictures do I have to Include as proof. We have been in a relationship for 7 years , so you can imagine the number of pics, mostly selfies but have many with others also.
Any tips on what to include and should I print photo or go to a photo studio and gt the regular 4x6 photos? Should I write behind the photos?

3) Medicals. We have decided to go with Lilavati Hospital Mumbai. We are doing it upfront. Please tell me how does this work. Do they give us a paper that we need to include in our package that we going to send?

Thanks

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Hi Kev
I also did an upfront med exam from Apollo Ludhiana...They give me a receipt and a proof of medical exam....When we got our SA it was mentioned that meds have been received, usually it takes 4-7 days for meds to reach CIC-M.
Abt the PCC in Punjab it took me 9 days to get it including police verification... Everything is pretty fast here but NDVO is tough..good luck

elmatador

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 5 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 28 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 4 2014, AOR2: Mar 29 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2013
Passport Req..
IP: Aug 25 2014, PPR: September 19th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 22nd 2014
LANDED..........
October 4th 2014
Kev85 said:
Hi All.

I will be sending i my application for sponsor my wife next month.
I am from Mumbai.
Can anyone help me out with the following please.

1) How do I go around getting the PCC done? How long does it take? Do I have to get it done for both me and my wife or only the applicant(my wife)

2) How many pictures do I have to Include as proof. We have been in a relationship for 7 years , so you can imagine the number of pics, mostly selfies but have many with others also.
Any tips on what to include and should I print photo or go to a photo studio and gt the regular 4x6 photos? Should I write behind the photos?

3) Medicals. We have decided to go with Lilavati Hospital Mumbai. We are doing it upfront. Please tell me how does this work. Do they give us a paper that we need to include in our package that we going to send?

Thanks
Go to the government of India website. You will need to fill out a form online and then go to your nearest passport seva Kendra. My wife got hers in 2hrs.

Calgary_Man

Dec 28, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M/New Delhi
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL VISA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MARCH-2014