NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:
Hi, can you kindly provide the link where it specifically states that PR sponsor is not supposed to have more than 4 weeks vacation abroad. I could not find it. Thanks
I don't believe there is a page where it states the exact number of days that a sponsor can be out of country while sponsoring their spouse. However, one of the requirement for sponsoring is that the sponsor should be settled in Canada or have resettlement plan attached with the application. So, if you are employed by a company in canada, the most number of days you could stay out would depend upon who many days vacation you get from your employer. As long as you can justified your extended vacation, you would be fine.

And this rule isn't just applicable to PR only. it applies to Canadian citizen as well. I am partner in a company in canada and travel extensively for work. These idiots didnt bother reading my application letter properly and sent me ADR asking for my resettlement plans in Canada or else they will reject my wife's sponsorship application.

manat

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
ndvo
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 feb 2014
AOR Received.
18 mar 2014
File Transfer...
29 mar 2014
Med's Done....
06 jan 2014
Interview........
18 may 2015
Passport Req..
got dm on ecas 31 aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
will submit passport on monday 14 sep
LANDED..........
31 oct 2015
You mentioned you have interviewed in may 2011 then file in process in nov and decision made in nov as a r rejection. From may to nov did your file was in process during those 6 months. Why the visa officer didn't inform you the decision of rejection of your application on the day you went for interview. Why they wasted your 6 months of life.
CVIF123 said:
That's bad !!, your lawyer shouldn't do that !!,

As you reapplied again so your processing times will be the same like other in the forum, so for initial update on your file you need to wait for 8 to 9 months after your NDVO acknowledgement (AOR2). Hope you will get it this time soon !!

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Hoping that today they will put lots of people in Process Upto Mid October :p

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Got in process on July 29

OTR

Jul 25, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
File Transfer...
4-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-14
LANDED..........
landed.... sapneya ch
Bahia said:
congratulations.. im 30sep applicant, hope i also get to hear some news soon

angel2812

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th aug 2014
AOR Received.
19th november2014
File Transfer...
19th november2014
Med's Done....
17th july2014 Remed- 17th aug 2015
Interview........
waived acc to notes
Passport Req..
IP- 10th sept DM and PPR -28th sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th oct 2015
wow .. congrats to bahia.. y have ndvo left aug applicants pending..interview waived acc to notes. so marriage is termed 'genuine'.. do they hold it for so long just for security n criminality check????

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Bahia said:
Congrats.... Thank after mnth got update

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
CVIF123 said:
you can do MP inquiry 16 months after receiving acknowledgement from NDVO . It's too early to request before but you can do anytime after 8-10 months of receipt of acknowledgement.

Can you share your interview experience if you don't mind, it would be more helpful for forum members ??
sorry i did not get you. You want to say we can go for inquiry after 8 to 9 months and then after 16 months.

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
chandy13.13 said:
sorry i did not get you. You want to say we can go for inquiry after 8 to 9 months and then after 16 months.
Do MP inquiry after 16 months from the date of your receipt of acknowledgement from NDVO, it would be good !!

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Hi Friends sharing for crossknowledge

Processing priorities
Applications for permanent residence from spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children have the highest priority, along with children to be adopted. Other members of the family class follow. These are operational, not regulatory priorities. The Department aims to process 80% of sponsorship and permanent residence applications submitted on behalf of the high-priority group of spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children within six months.
Non-routine cases
While every effort should be made to process high-priority cases expeditiously, it is recognized that there are circumstances where priority processing may legitimately be affected. While not exhaustive, the list below provides some examples of non-routine cases that may not be processed according to the six-month service standard..
Examples of non-routine cases:
 medical, security or criminal issues;
 suspected relationship or dissolution of convenience;
 misrepresentation of marital status at time of marriage;
 previous deportation;
 inability to support self and family members due to legal obligations or other reasons;
 relationship of applicant to sponsor or applicant to other family members in doubt;
 marital status of family member suspect;
 sponsor under investigation for violation of IRPA; or
Processing Members of the Family Class
 outstanding criminal charge against sponsor.
The following would frequently, but not necessarily, be non-routine cases:
 legal validity of foreign marriage in question (marriage which occurred in country other than in processing mission's area of responsibility);
 custody of children of applicant;
 residence status of sponsor in doubt;
 delays created by applicant not following instructions;
 communications not received by mission or by applicant (unreliable postal system, mission not informed of change of address);
 family members and principal applicant residing in different countries and processing coordination difficulties occur; or
 applicant previously removed or excluded from Canada.
In an effort to aid analysis and identification of non-routine cases, the Work In Progress (WIP) event structure in CAIPS should be used by visa offices to flag non-routine cases. Visa offices may enter the following WIP events to identify a file that is non-routine and therefore might be processed outside of the six-month service standard.
The WIP events are:
 Background check delay
 Medical delay
 Criminality delay
 Other delay
One or more of these WIP events may be entered when the cause of a possible delay is identified.
Examples of possible delays:
 Medical delay—the requirement to undergo 6 months of treatment for active tuberculosis;
 Criminality delay—a family member has a pending criminal charge that must be resolved before admissibility may be determined;
 Other delay—an interview is required but area trips are made to the region only once or twice per year and an area trip has been completed just recently;
 The sponsor is from Quebec, was found to be ineligible by Quebec, and successfully appealed;
 An investigation in Canada is required prior to determining whether the sponsor is eligible.

chandy13.13

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2014
AOR Received.
5-4-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2013 remedicAL 19-3-2015
Interview........
12-03-2015 decision made on 10 sept 2015
Passport Req..
14-sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2015
LANDED..........
very soon
CVIF123 said:
Do MP inquiry after 16 months from the date of your receipt of acknowledgement from NDVO, it would be good !!
Thanks for your reply
My interview was gone very smooth. i was worried before interview but during interview i was very calm it was natural one more thing it was due to interpreter.
hire a interpreter you will also feel calm. question were general and she was just want to know what i know about my partner and about my marriage. she was trying to confirm the genuineness of my marriage .

she asked about my marriage dates , where we met first time? my educational background? .
Everyone know why they are put in interview. Prepare your weak points they will definitely ask questions about that weak points.

At last My case officer ensure us that ASAP i submit my medical she will send me PPR . My medical was expire at that time , but still my status is IP i really very frustrate now.

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
chandy13.13 said:
Thanks for your reply
My interview was gone very smooth. i was worried before interview but during interview i was very calm it was natural one more thing it was due to interpreter.
hire a interpreter you will also feel calm. question were general and she was just want to know what i know about my partner and about my marriage. she was trying to confirm the genuineness of my marriage .

she asked about my marriage dates , where we met first time? my educational background? .
Everyone know why they are put in interview. Prepare your weak points they will definitely ask questions about that weak points.

At last My case officer ensure us that ASAP i submit my medical she will send me PPR . My medical was expire at that time , but still my status is IP i really very frustrate now.
That's cool !!!

Hope you will get PPR soon !! all the best and good luck !! can you please update your time line so that every one can see your time line left hand side under your name !!

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
angel2812 said:
wow .. congrats to bahia.. y have ndvo left aug applicants pending..interview waived acc to notes. so marriage is termed 'genuine'.. do they hold it for so long just for security n criminality check????
Lots of travel history?