Yeps...finally a ray of hope.... !! :D

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Doing medical for spousal visa is mandatory i think, not sure. But doing medical before applying saves lot of trouble during the process, since if they request medical it will take few weeks to update at their end. Medical takes a day to do, i would rather get it over with unless the person has another reason like being pregnant etc cant do xray etc. Hence you can think it over.

PCC however, many many people (including me) had trouble getting it on time. The best part is you can submit PCC later for sure. So i would start the process of applying for PR and PCC during the same time, dont have to wait for pcc, once you do get pcc and you have a file number, you can submit pcc to the VO separately.

Hope this helped, Good luck with your app.

PKM said:
Thankyou Kan_Sri!

Do we have an option to submit medicals later? or is it mandatory with the application in the first place?
Also, I will complete 6 months in Saudi Arabia AFTER I submit my application. Will they ask me later to get a Police check?

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Kan_Sri said:
My timeline is very similar to yours, March applicant, April File Transfer date. I have not heard from NDVO as well. It could be 2-4 months we could be getting Visas! Good Luck with your application.
hello
thanx buddy..we will in touch...

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
KT86 said:
They have not requested PPR for 2014 , if you are a march applicant i fear it will be another 3-4 months till you hear anything . NDVO have just started with nov 2013 application . Be patient , we all are in the same boat !
thanks..hope so

pratik021

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
April-2014
Med's Done....
24-Feb-2014
Interview........
No, DM: 14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
Will Mid. of Feb 2015
deep33 said:
hello everyone
i have applied for my spouse visa in march 2014 ( in canada) and after getting the sponsor eligibilty mail , my file is transferred to new delhi office in april 02,2014 and on april 10, 2014 i am getting the mail from delhi office for the submission of landing fee slip copy and police verification record if u stayed outside india..after that i am not getting anything else from delhi office till date and my application status is application recieved ( when we r checking through online on cic website). so my question is that is there anyone in the same slot.or anyone getting passport request .like i am not getting any passsport request etc from delhi office...
so please share u r story if u r applied in march also....it will great help..

Hello Deep,

That true from Kan_Sri message, I am also March applicant and April file transferred to New Delhi. Recently, few 2013 members started IP with the months of Nov. and Dec. At this pace, hoping to get Visa around Nov or Dec. Yes, still haven't got email / mail about PPR from NDVO.

Thanks

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
dishant said:
Hey I am just curious what is PPR and IP. ??
PPR stands for Passport request
IP stands for In Process

vgp

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
1272 said:
Yeps...finally a ray of hope.... !! :D
i hope that you directly get IP.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
vgp said:
i hope that you directly get IP.
thanx n i wish same for u!!

buttar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th May 2014
AOR Received.
16 May 2014 ,second AOR 29th July NDVO
File Transfer...
21 July 2014+SA
Passport Req..
8th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP FROM 5TH NOVEMBER +Decision Made 9th january 2015+visa issued on 14 january..
LANDED..........
will fly soon...
Hello everybody
Can you please explain what exactly cic do in stage 1 approval and stage 2 approval...what exactly they review before transfer file to visa office and after received by destination VO..Please do let me know...thanks...

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
buttar said:
Hello everybody
Can you please explain what exactly cic do in stage 1 approval and stage 2 approval...what exactly they review before transfer file to visa office and after received by destination VO..Please do let me know...thanks...
hey there buttar,

step 1 is evaluation of sponsor...
they check your income based on income tax return of the previous year, your criminal record (viz. dui, domestic violence) and the status of your residentship/ citizenship in canada... this is done by cpc mississauga... they sometimes ask for a document or two, but if there are no genuine problems, nobody faces any serious problems at this stage.. by current trends it is taking 56 days for stage1.. after this you get sa (sponsorship approval) and they transfer your file to ndvo....

step 2 is evaluation of pr (ie the person being sponsored)

this is conducted by ndvo.. this is where they evaluate the genuinity of your marriage, based on proof you provided.. viz marriage cerificate, marriage photos, honeymoon photos, contact records etc... certain red flags like previous divorces, cultural or religious differences, huge age difference between spouses take longer time.. this step takes longest... if they see the relationship is genuine.. they ask for your passport via a ppr ( pp request)... you sen it to ndvo and they send it back stamped with a shiny pr visa...

p.s.
ndvo also checks whether you have submitted a valid police clearance, a valid medical and the pr fees, all of which should be initially submitted along with the application when you first send it to cpc mississauga, for less delays....

hope i helped,
SAMMY

jotcheema

Aug 4, 2014
Hi everyone
I am new to the forum. I was watching the discussions of forum members from long time. I am in the same boat. I sponsored my husband. App. Date is 22 April 2014, received at mississauga on 28 April 2014, sponsor approved July 3 2014, received at NDVO July 14, 2014 then after nothing happened. Online status file received.

elegant.heena

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have received my Sponsorship Approval like 15 days ago. but i can't check my status online when i fill in my details. i am sponsor. E-cas says they don't have my info gives me the various reasons for not having my application status (usual message).

But when in Fill in my Spouse info then i am able to see the message " File Received on....."

Is it normal....

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Traveling to India

Hi Friends,

I am a April applicant with file transfer to Delhi in June.

I have applied for family class from outside Canada. I am living in Canada on a work permit and working here.

I have some circumstances due to which I need to travel to India soon may be in September or October.

Is it safe to do that? I mean my work permit is valid till Dec 2015. I have heard it is not safe to leave the country if you have applied through In/Canada way? But it is safe to travel in and out of Canada if you have applied from outside way.

Just checking? If this is all true.

Also, will I be needing to update my foriegn travel supplementary form withy recent trip to India once I make this trip?

Please advice and oblige,

Satbeer