Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
fiza11 said:
Still Ar/MR....no update :( :( :(
Yes, Fiza - Sucks with NDVO and Canadian Immigration as such. UK office in India processes spousal applications in 60 days maximum(100% of the cases). Of course we are not UK :). Let's just hope and pray that God instils some sense into the visa officer's mind so that we can join our spouses ASAP. It's too long a wait. I am looking at MP enquiry as next move;not sure how much of a help that would be.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Yes, Fiza - Sucks with NDVO and Canadian Immigration as such. UK office in India processes spousal applications in 60 days maximum(100% of the cases). Of course we are not UK :). Let's just hope and pray that God instils some sense into the visa officer's mind so that we can join our spouses ASAP. It's too long a wait. I am looking at MP enquiry as next move;not sure how much of a help that would be.
Don't know when god is going to listen to our prayers and NDVO will get sense. This wait is reaching to a level of desperation and what NDVO is doing is nothing less than cruelty.
Why don't Human rights people raise their voice on this issue :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
Don't know when god is going to listen to our prayers and NDVO will get sense. This wait is reaching to a level of desperation and what NDVO is doing is nothing less than cruelty.
Why don't Human rights people raise their voice on this issue :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Fiza: How much do you think it would cost to hire a lawyer at this stage of the immigration process considering that all we need to do is have the lawyer hound the visa office to pull out our files and start the process. Any idea?

KR1

Apr 5, 2015
Hi Everyone ,

I read this Forum everyday and i like it very much...........

Our file received by Delhi office early august 2014 since then it was AR and Medial received but on march 31st we got an email for medical reassessment and online status updated as well on april 3rd which is now says IN PROCESSES.( last medical validity about to expire by 15th of april 2015) remedial done 2 days ago.

Since you guys know more any idea when they will request for Passport ?

good luck...........

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Fiza: How much do you think it would cost to hire a lawyer at this stage of the immigration process considering that all we need to do is have the lawyer hound the visa office to pull out our files and start the process. Any idea?
Lawyers can't do anything at this stage. They have zero power to ask visa office to pull your file. You will be wasting your hard earned money if hiring a lawyer just to write to NDVO visa office. NDVO will simply ignore any email received from them.
If any lawyer is assuring you that they can get your case in processing, they are lying through his teeth :mad: :mad: :mad:

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
KR1 said:
Hi Everyone ,

Our file received by Delhi office early august 2014 since then it was AR and Medial received but on march 31st we got an email for medical reassessment and online status updated as well on april 3rd which is now says IN PROCESSES.( last medical validity about to expire by 15th of april 2015) remedial done 2 days ago.

good luck...........
Did they send you the request for remedical? If yes, add 2-3 months before getting PPR

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
Lawyers can't do anything at this stage. They have zero power to ask visa office to pull your file. You will be wasting your hard earned money if hiring a lawyer just to write to NDVO visa office. NDVO will simply ignore any email received from them.
If any lawyer is assuring you that they can get your case in processing, they are lying through his teeth :mad: :mad: :mad:
Thanks Fiza for your insight. Well, if you look at Canada Visa's website itself, you will see that the lawyer here is not promising to get the case in processing but rather will have your file pulled out to bring it to the table of the visa officer(only if there are long delays; which in both our cases are) or check with the program manager to see how long will it take etc.,

You can find the information here - http://www.canadavisa.com/long-delays-canadian-immigration-application.html

Just wondered if you have any idea as you too consulted a lawyer with your case notes.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
KR1 said:
Hi Everyone ,

good luck...........

Oh they reached August finally

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Thanks Fiza for your insight. Well, if you look at Canada Visa's website itself, you will see that the lawyer here is not promising to get the case in processing but rather will have your file pulled out to bring it to the table of the visa officer(only if there are long delays; which in both our cases are) or check with the program manager to see how long will it take etc.,

You can find the information here - http://www.canadavisa.com/long-delays-canadian-immigration-application.html

Just wondered if you have any idea as you too consulted a lawyer with your case notes.
Buggleboy

Our case is still within the processing time. There is nothing much we can do except getting inquiry done through MP or order Notes. Yes, if it exceed processing time, then case specific inquiries can be made but not sure how much it will help.

As per lawyer, wait is the only thing I can do. Since Notes mention interview recommended, my case is stuck in interview queue. Feb applicants have received their interview letters, looks like I might be next in line.
There is noone you can question on why my case is still pending while others are getting through. NDVO is not accountable to anyone. WE are left at the mercy of GOD and NDVO visa officer. There is nothing much we can do until case is within the crazy processing time posted on CIC website.

I fail to understand how they come up with these crazy timelines and no one questions anything :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Not to dishearten anyone, but someone told me of a case where ecas would show decision made after interview was done, and they still didn't receive any request for PPR for F$#@ 1.5 years/ They had to go through 3 MP inquiries and god knows what not to finally get the visa.

This is what NDVO does to people lives :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
fiza11 said:
Not to dishearten anyone, but someone told me of a case where ecas would show decision made after interview was done, and they still didn't receive any request for PPR for F$# @ 1.5 years/ They had to go through 3 MP inquiries and god knows what not to finally get the visa.

This is what NDVO does to people lives :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
F#$k NDVO and s#$t NDVO visa officers. You suck :(-

hunny singh

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th
AOR Received.
June 22nd
File Transfer...
June 25th
Interview........
Recommended in Notes
Passport Req..
Pata nai kado
VISA ISSUED...
Sapna hi hai huje
LANDED..........
Hope very soon baba ji mehar karo par der na karo
fiza11 said:
Hi fiza,

don't loose hope I already told u gud things will come those who wait.

am also in queue and waiting the PPR or in process so please request u be positive..

I know all the pains fiza :-(

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
clueless2 said:
Hey Guys

when they request for visa once the pr is approved do they ask the person who is being sponsored or the applicant? I applied through a consultant and she is not helpful at all. I am not sure that maybe the passport was requested and shes not telling me. So i just want to confirm, my husband is in india will he be contacted or my consultant who is in canada?

Thanks
whos your consultant they sound like mine

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
I urge to all members to check if their ecas working. In my case, I used to check e cash with both mine and my wife's UCI till yesterday, but today I am unable to check it with mine, however I can still access ecas with my wife's UCI. but it's the same AOR1. they haven't even updated new address she has changed since almost a month now.

buggleboy said:
I spoke to them and hence I shared what was told to me by the call center agent. She sent me an email suggesting that I email it to their webmaster or so to see what's happening.

You can contact too but just be prepared to spend 25-30 mins on the phone to get to the agent as there is a long wait time :)