AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Guys...i got a mail from NDVO...for re-meds....

But they have written my surname wrong....I will have to show this mail to the physian rite? Will it be an issue?

They have the correct application number though.

Any suggestions?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Chest Xraywith reportCompleted MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419). Duly completed Re-assessment Form

Do i complete the IMM5419 or does the examiner?

Punjabi dude

Mar 26, 2014
hey guys can anybody help me . its been 5 days since decision made and i still didn't recievd my passport im in punjab. please let me know if this is normal please help help

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
The nearest location for my re-meds is Bangalore. Options are Elbit diagnostics and Fortis Hospitals

Has anyone been to either? Any reccomendations?

Richajay

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical-23 may 2014
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP-14 feb 2014
Punjabi dude said:
hey guys can anybody help me . its been 5 days since decision made and i still didn't recievd my passport im in punjab. please let me know if this is normal please help help
what is ur timeline??? Yes it is very much normal...u will receive ur passport soon

Punjabi dude

Mar 26, 2014
Richajay said:
what is ur timeline??? Yes it is very much normal...u will receive ur passport soon
my time line is application filed july 2, 2013
in process mar 21 2014
decision made mar 31 2014

but still didn't recieve passport , im in punjab. please advise how long does it take to recieve passport in punjab .

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SN0206 said:
Wake Up NDVO!!! Give blasts of IPs and DMs to all of us here. May we hear good news soon! God bless all! :)
Hope the coming week brings us some good news... :)

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DVA said:
The nearest location for my re-meds is Bangalore. Options are Elbit diagnostics and Fortis Hospitals

Has anyone been to either? Any reccomendations?
i did my medicals in fortis.call them and fix an appoinment. u can go with the letter issued frm the cic for remedicals.i dont think u need to fill any form..i went with my drivg license that day and a passport copy coz my passport was with my company for onsite work purpose. everything will be done in 2hrs time. call health check on 080-66214113. next day u can collect the report. go with passport size photo

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
re-meds request 3-May-2014
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2013; re-meds 11-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
voluntarily sent with re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Feb 26; DM - May 23; PPR - May 30
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
DVA said:
You've been in IP since feb 26th?!! :O And now they are sending you the re-medical request? :eek: :eek: :eek:

What IS wrong with them?!!! Seriously!!!!
Hi DVA,

Yep, they have sent remedicals when I asked them.
I am glad I asked.

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
DVA said:

But they have written my surname wrong....I will have to show this mail to the physian rite? Will it be an issue?

Any suggestions?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Chest Xraywith reportCompleted MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419). Duly completed Re-assessment Form

Hi DVA,

IMM5419 will be completed by the Physician ans sent to NDVO directly.
Do take a copy of the reassessment form with you.

Its not a problem if NDVO mispelled your last name.
Take a copy of the email and explain your physician. You will any ways have the passport with correct name.
Also take a copy of GCMS notes if you have ordered one in the past. If not don't worry.
Best of luck.

PJP109

Star Member
Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2013
AOR Received.
27 April 2013
File Transfer...
7 May 2013
Med's Done....
28 December 2012
Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
DVA said:

Any suggestions?

There will b no issue for remedical and u have to fill out the form.

Write a letter to CIC about yr wrong surname and attach 2-3 proofs of yr surname and send it with yr passport or medical ... If u don't correct it now, then yr visa will b stamped wrong and it will b an issue after...

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
NAKSA1521 said:
My sincere advise is send medicals only, sure they will ask for passport later then, best of luck.
Hi NAKSA1512,

Thanks. NDVO has asked me for remedicals upon me pestering them.
I am not sure if they are gonna ask passport. I guess will have to pester again for this....
I am thinking to seize this opportunity. I hope it will all sort out.

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
neha2515 said:
how would they know for how long you have been to India since there is no exit stamp in Canada, and how would they know you have been with your wife or with friends or on a fun trip, I think they should allow us to update them in between procedure as its a year long process, previously it was 2-3 months process, so nobody was updating,

actually I am asking as I am totally confused if I should send them additional proofs for my husband's visit and stay with me or not, my lawyer said a big NO for it.
Hi neha2515,

You do not need to send any thing about the travel to NDVO as long as your husband returns to Canada in a normal time maxing out at 1 month. Though arguably he can stay with you for more than a month, its not advisable.

Richajay

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical-23 may 2014
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP-14 feb 2014
Punjabi dude said:
my time line is application filed july 2, 2013
in process mar 21 2014
decision made mar 31 2014

but still didn't recieve passport , im in punjab. please advise how long does it take to recieve passport in punjab .
i think u will receive ur passport in coming week....

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
khushim said:
ya waiting for their response by mail or by post since last i came from delhi ... to renew but this ppl r too lazy to do the things positive ..
Hi khushim,

Send NDVO case specific inquiry explaining your situation.
Next step your spouse in Canada should contact his MP and explain the situation. MP intervention will help expedite.

Relax, this might make you feel good. NDVO can stamp your expired passport if they desire and later you can renew your passport and still be able to avail the visa on the expired passport. Meaning you can travel with new passport and visa on expired passport.

Don't stress, it will all be fine. Do the above 2 steps, case specific inquiry and MP inquiry.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Oshazi said:
Hi khushim,

Send NDVO case specific inquiry explaining your situation.
Next step your spouse in Canada should contact his MP and explain the situation. MP intervention will help expedite.

Relax, this might make you feel good. NDVO can stamp your expired passport if they desire and later you can renew your passport and still be able to avail the visa on the expired passport. Meaning you can travel with new passport and visa on expired passport.

Don't stress, it will all be fine. Do the above 2 steps, case specific inquiry and MP inquiry.
NDVO will not stamp the visa on the expired passport. No embassy will ever stamp a visa on the expired passport.

If ur visa is valid say for eg. 1 year and ur passport is valid for only remaining 6 months, they will then stamp the visa for 1 year. in such case u have to use ur old passport with the new passport to re-enter the country.

But if the passport is expired then no , they will not stamp any visa.