App. Filed.......
FEB 19 2013
AOR Received.
MARCH 14 2013
Med's Done....
JAN 10 2013
Passport Req..
APRIL 18 2013
hi, me and my husband have big education difference .can anybody tell it can cause red flag . he has only 8th grade .i have bachelor degree. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
Haha, that's what I thought.

Some bogus information being passed left and right out here. The NDVO guide never talked anything about that :)

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
Appendix B
Photo Specifications
Notes to the applicant
TAKE THIS WITH YOU TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER
• Immigration photos are not the same as passport photos.
• Make sure that you provide the correct number of photos specified in this guide.
Notes to the photographer The photos must:
• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or
exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.
The photos must:
• measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished

This is to clear ne doubts .i have copied it from cic website.

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
primoo said:
Haha, that's what I thought.

Some bogus information being passed left and right out here. The NDVO guide never talked anything about that :)
I don't understand what people get from posting wrong information and misguiding other applicants.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
sidhurp said:
hi, me and my husband have big education difference .can anybody tell it can cause red flag . he has only 8th grade .i have bachelor degree. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
No ...just tell them the truth....its not a job application

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
sidhurp said:
NO !! as long as its a genuine relationship with no lies (like jk mentioned )with lots of proof.......I guess its not a red flag...but again to what circumstances ndvo calls for interviews or rejects only they know....dear its just luck ....

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
sidhurp said:
Sidhurp, education difference is irrelevant in spousal cases. What you MUST do is read the "Section 2 - Identity and Civil Status Documents"thoroughly.

Any identity document to help justify that who you are sponsoring is a REAL person is very important. This means you will have to submit original identity documents (PAN/Ration/Metric, etc.) along with a photocopy of the birth certificate. In your case, it would be best option to submit the 8th original certificate.

If you still have doubts, please reply back.

sidhurp

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 19 2013
AOR Received.
MARCH 14 2013
Med's Done....
JAN 10 2013
Passport Req..
APRIL 18 2013
Myrah7 said:
NO !! as long as its a genuine relationship with no lies (like jk mentioned )with lots of proof.......I guess its not a red flag...but again to what circumstances ndvo calls for interviews or rejects only they know....dear its just luck ....
thanks Myrah ,

sidhurp

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 19 2013
AOR Received.
MARCH 14 2013
Med's Done....
JAN 10 2013
Passport Req..
APRIL 18 2013
primoo said:
Sidhurp, education difference is irrelevant in spousal cases. What you MUST do is read the "Section 2 - Identity and Civil Status Documents"thoroughly.

Any identity document to help justify that who you are sponsoring is a REAL person is very important. This means you will have to submit original identity documents (PAN/Ration/Metric, etc.) along with a photocopy of the birth certificate. In your case, it would be best option to submit the 8th original certificate.

If you still have doubts, please reply back.
Thanks Primoo,
yes i submit photocopy of ration ,birth certificate and 8th certificate . i hope that will work.

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=166

16 September 2013 - PAFSO Regrets Government’s Appeal of Bad-Faith Ruling, Urges Return to Negotiating Table
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) deeply regrets the Government of Canada’s decision to file an appeal today with the Federal Court and challenge a ruling that it negotiated in bad faith with its own employees. PAFSO again urges the Treasury Board to alter its unconstructive approach and return to the negotiating table as soon as possible.

“The Government’s actions today bring us no closer to a settlement,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “This appeal unnecessarily prolongs what is already one of the longest strikes in federal public service history, at great cost to the Canadian economy and Canada’s reputation as a destination for tourism, study, and employment – to say nothing of tens of thousands of visa applicants and prospective immigrants whose lives are being put on hold.”

In a ruling released on Friday, the Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) found that Treasury Board president Tony Clement violated his duty to bargain in good faith when, in response to PAFSO’s proposal of binding arbitration, he sought to impose preconditions on the arbitration process which he knew PAFSO could not reasonably accept as they would have predetermined the outcome in the Government’s favour.

“In her ruling, the adjudicator provided a clear roadmap for both sides to put an end to this damaging dispute: resume negotiations or enter into unfettered binding arbitration,” continued Mr. Edwards. “We believe that the Government should do the responsible thing and heed her advice. Enough time has been wasted already.”

In recent weeks, Treasury Board has reached settlements with two other public service unions by offering them wage hikes which equal or exceed those requested by PAFSO. These two settlements are proof positive that the Government is more than capable of addressing long-standing wage gaps of up to $14,000 between diplomats and other government professionals.

“We look forward to receiving the same treatment which has been accorded to other unions at the negotiating table. Alternatively, our offer to take this dispute to binding arbitration without paralyzing preconditions still stands,” concluded Mr. Edwards.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
singh_j said:

16 September 2013 - PAFSO Regrets Government's Appeal of Bad-Faith Ruling, Urges Return to Negotiating Table
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) deeply regrets the Government of Canada's decision to file an appeal today with the Federal Court and challenge a ruling that it negotiated in bad faith with its own employees. PAFSO again urges the Treasury Board to alter its unconstructive approach and return to the negotiating table as soon as possible.

“The Government's actions today bring us no closer to a settlement,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “This appeal unnecessarily prolongs what is already one of the longest strikes in federal public service history, at great cost to the Canadian economy and Canada's reputation as a destination for tourism, study, and employment – to say nothing of tens of thousands of visa applicants and prospective immigrants whose lives are being put on hold.”

In a ruling released on Friday, the Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) found that Treasury Board president Tony Clement violated his duty to bargain in good faith when, in response to PAFSO's proposal of binding arbitration, he sought to impose preconditions on the arbitration process which he knew PAFSO could not reasonably accept as they would have predetermined the outcome in the Government's favour.

“In her ruling, the adjudicator provided a clear roadmap for both sides to put an end to this damaging dispute: resume negotiations or enter into unfettered binding arbitration,” continued Mr. Edwards. “We believe that the Government should do the responsible thing and heed her advice. Enough time has been wasted already.”

In recent weeks, Treasury Board has reached settlements with two other public service unions by offering them wage hikes which equal or exceed those requested by PAFSO. These two settlements are proof positive that the Government is more than capable of addressing long-standing wage gaps of up to $14,000 between diplomats and other government professionals.

“We look forward to receiving the same treatment which has been accorded to other unions at the negotiating table. Alternatively, our offer to take this dispute to binding arbitration without paralyzing preconditions still stands,” concluded Mr. Edwards.
crap crap crap same thing over n over....I don't care anymore let them go on fighting greedy pigs.........everyone don't worry strike thr or not we will get visa..good news is coming everyday ...who is getting visa out or how many we have no clue so days we get no news ..ppl outside must be getting....till fri more good news will come our way so smile ppl (I know very difficult but we have to be POSITIVE only )

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
singh_j said:

16 September 2013 - PAFSO Regrets Government's Appeal of Bad-Faith Ruling, Urges Return to Negotiating Table
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) deeply regrets the Government of Canada's decision to file an appeal today with the Federal Court and challenge a ruling that it negotiated in bad faith with its own employees. PAFSO again urges the Treasury Board to alter its unconstructive approach and return to the negotiating table as soon as possible.

“The Government's actions today bring us no closer to a settlement,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “This appeal unnecessarily prolongs what is already one of the longest strikes in federal public service history, at great cost to the Canadian economy and Canada's reputation as a destination for tourism, study, and employment – to say nothing of tens of thousands of visa applicants and prospective immigrants whose lives are being put on hold.”

In a ruling released on Friday, the Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) found that Treasury Board president Tony Clement violated his duty to bargain in good faith when, in response to PAFSO's proposal of binding arbitration, he sought to impose preconditions on the arbitration process which he knew PAFSO could not reasonably accept as they would have predetermined the outcome in the Government's favour.

Govt...juss buying time until next parliament session on OCt 16th....Tony clement is taking this personaly......his ego is hurting other people's life and career...

I think Harper should dismiss him and send him to the hospital for treatment (shutter island)....he looks like a abnormal from his face...overconfident ..self centered idiot.

PAFSO is using us as hostages....no doubt.

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Myrah7 said:
crap crap crap same thing over n over....I don't care anymore let them go on fighting greedy pigs.........everyone don't worry strike thr or not we will get visa..good news is coming everyday ...who is getting visa out or how many we have no clue so days we get no news ..ppl outside must be getting....till fri more good news will come our way so smile ppl (I know very difficult but we have to be POSITIVE only )
Agreed we are only 10 percent of the total applicants .

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Yeah If NDVO will be working on same pace......then some of us (should be all) get there visas soon........This is just update to keep track on things......

Myrah7 said:
jk45 said:
Govt...juss buying time until next parliament session on OCt 16th....Tony clement is taking this personaly......his ego is hurting other people's life and career...

I think Harper should dismiss him and send him to the hospital for treatment (shutter island)....he looks like a abnormal from his face...overconfident ..self centered idiot.

PAFSO is using us as hostages....no doubt.