+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

vrajput

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
need advize..

I got my GCMS notes.. and there in the correspondence section.. page 10.. it says, they sent me AOR from New Delhi on so and so date and with it they included "items requested" as passport photos.

Then in "Incoming" section, they acknowledged that the passport is received.. but also mentioned "passport photos" status as "requested" ...

We donot have any email with request for passport photos. we got that standard email where they request for passport only.. Am just wondering if anyone else has the same experience ? should I just go ahead and send them the photos ? its just 6 photos anyways, but still looking for a guidance.

Thanks

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Mangi said:
Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss some change finally!!!!!
Status shows In-Process
We started processing your application on August 20, 2013.
No more wait... Hopefully.. wana see DM sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Woo hoo!! So happy to hear this! DM will come soon!

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
vrajput said:
need advize..

I got my GCMS notes.. and there in the correspondence section.. page 10.. it says, they sent me AOR from New Delhi on so and so date and with it they included "items requested" as passport photos.

Then in "Incoming" section, they acknowledged that the passport is received.. but also mentioned "passport photos" status as "requested" ...

We donot have any email with request for passport photos. we got that standard email where they request for passport only.. Am just wondering if anyone else has the same experience ? should I just go ahead and send them the photos ? its just 6 photos anyways, but still looking for a guidance.

Thanks
Don't send the photos unless they send the request. Do not ever do anything like this. Just be patient ur almost their, just hang in their for the request.

vrajput

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
ankgs said:
Don't send the photos unless they send the request. Do not ever do anything like this. Just be patient ur almost their, just hang in their for the request.
but may be they forgot to include the request in the email. like they did for passport request to many other people here.

what to do ???

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
vrajput said:
but may be they forgot to include the request in the email. like they did for passport request to many other people here.

what to do ???
How many photos did you send it with your application? Visa office hardly they make mistakes, if its happens to few people, it doesn't mean that they will make mistake for you. Visa office will not appreciate if you send those photos especially when you say that you saw the GCMS notes. You want to do it right. If you send enough photos, they probably will not need, but if they need they will send the request, it would take only additional 1 wk to send the photo. They are in the final stage of your application, my suggestion is just wait another 10 days.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
vrajput said:

what to do ???
They may have lost the picture. Send them the pics with copy of the notes.

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
ankgs said:
How many photos did you send it with your application? Visa office hardly they make mistakes, if its happens to few people, it doesn't mean that they will make mistake for you. Visa office will not appreciate if you send those photos especially when you say that you saw the GCMS notes. You want to do it right. If you send enough photos, they probably will not need, but if they need they will send the request, it would take only additional 1 wk to send the photo. They are in the final stage of your application, my suggestion is just wait another 10 days.
Recently they just started processing the applications, you will receive the request in few days. Just be patient.

vrajput

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
xx

jk45 said:
They may have lost the picture. Send them the pics with copy of the notes.

Thats what I am thinking.. the status says "requested" and they have a letter ID associated to it.

I ll just ask my agent too.. this is wierd ...

@NDVO @#$@#$@%#$%^^%&

Tdot2329

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process- Nov 6,2013.....DM- Nov11,2013
LANDED..........
waiting
Gauti said:
Hello every one!

How's everything?
Wishing everyone a best weekend in your life. Coz I feel most of you will get Visa This week.
I have something to share, I follow someone in twitter who claims that he works for Canadian embassy-New Delhi, and he told me that work is in full flow in New Delhi office, he also mentioned that they have some new officers from Canada, who are working with them. I don't know it's true or not.
But I really appreciate Myra, RD Delhi, User 8, mum's girl and other team members, who are in the forum with a positive attitude although they are also in the same position.
Guys things have been changed, if we check the blog from last 20 pages, there is a speed up in the NDVO processing.
I'm also FEB applicant, I think it was 26th Feb.
and I still don't know how to check e-case.
And I don't want to know, because for me distance is more horrible then to see my application is still pending.

Guys lets spread the positive Vibes.

Love You All
GC:::...

Hey thanks for the update ....its gud news...but can u plz share the link to the twitter account or copy/paste the tweet that u r talking about?

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Gauti said:
Hello every one!

How's everything?
Wishing everyone a best weekend in your life. Coz I feel most of you will get Visa This week.
I have something to share, I follow someone in twitter who claims that he works for Canadian embassy-New Delhi, and he told me that work is in full flow in New Delhi office, he also mentioned that they have some new officers from Canada, who are working with them. I don't know it's true or not.
But I really appreciate Myra, RD Delhi, User 8, mum's girl and other team members, who are in the forum with a positive attitude although they are also in the same position.
Guys things have been changed, if we check the blog from last 20 pages, there is a speed up in the NDVO processing.
I'm also FEB applicant, I think it was 26th Feb.
and I still don't know how to check e-case.
And I don't want to know, because for me distance is more horrible then to see my application is still pending.

Guys lets spread the positive Vibes.

Love You All
GC:::...
Can u pls share the twitter name with us, so that we can follow too.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
Nikki350 said:
[move]Yeee...I got my passport with Visa today...[/move]

....M so Happy.....Flaying after 10 day.....
Congratulations Nikki....Pls share ur timeline...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Nikki350 said:
[move]Yeee...I got my passport with Visa today...[/move]

....M so Happy.....Flaying after 10 day.....
Congratulations and Happy Journey !!!